Horse Shot In Jaw Undergoes Successful Surgery | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A horse found starving and suffering from a gunshot wound at a farm in Hardin County is recovering after undergoing surgery in Columbus.
Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

10

9

3

muncieman wrote:
J..E...L...L..O spells jello
I read a study that found people that make fun of or joke about injured or dead animals are more likely to cheat on their spouses. You, of course, would have to have procured a spouse for that to actually happen, which is unlikely since you only leave your mother's basement to restock your Fresca and cheetos supplies.
Julie

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I'm glad the horse is going to be ok. I am a horse lover and I hope they find the person who did this. It is very wrong what this person did.
muncieman

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

8

6

4

Federalist wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a study that found people that make fun of or joke about injured or dead animals are more likely to cheat on their spouses. You, of course, would have to have procured a spouse for that to actually happen, which is unlikely since you only leave your mother's basement to restock your Fresca and cheetos supplies.
Well your just slightly wrong, I dont live in a basement because I am a poor graduate student who cant afford a place with one. Graduate school is something you get an undergraduate degree. I am sure your GED is getting you pretty far though. I dont eat junk food and I am not fat, I think thats what you were getting at when you said cheetos, you could have been somewhat clever and said cheatos and referred back to your first statement. I think this would probably be to advanced for you though. There is one thing I do know. Animals are having expensive surgery done on them when humans in this country need care and are not getting it. Horses were bred to do work for us, not to spend countless dollars on instead of spending that same money on humans who need it. I am sure you are a proud supporter of PETA, but they are a organization full of lunatics who put animal life and dignity over humans.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I hope the person or persons who did this suffer the exact same situation, without surgery and nourishments. Sick lunatic!
John

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

5

3

2

muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your just slightly wrong, I dont live in a basement because I am a poor graduate student who cant afford a place with one. Graduate school is something you get an undergraduate degree. I am sure your GED is getting you pretty far though. I dont eat junk food and I am not fat, I think thats what you were getting at when you said cheetos, you could have been somewhat clever and said cheatos and referred back to your first statement. I think this would probably be to advanced for you though. There is one thing I do know. Animals are having expensive surgery done on them when humans in this country need care and are not getting it. Horses were bred to do work for us, not to spend countless dollars on instead of spending that same money on humans who need it. I am sure you are a proud supporter of PETA, but they are a organization full of lunatics who put animal life and dignity over humans.
It's not like the taxpayers are paying for the surgery. It's those people who love animals that are footing the bill for the surgery, so your complaint is rather insignificant.
FYI

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

10

9

5

muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your just slightly wrong, I dont live in a basement because I am a poor graduate student who cant afford a place with one. Graduate school is something you get an undergraduate degree. I am sure your GED is getting you pretty far though. I dont eat junk food and I am not fat, I think thats what you were getting at when you said cheetos, you could have been somewhat clever and said cheatos and referred back to your first statement. I think this would probably be to advanced for you though. There is one thing I do know. Animals are having expensive surgery done on them when humans in this country need care and are not getting it. Horses were bred to do work for us, not to spend countless dollars on instead of spending that same money on humans who need it. I am sure you are a proud supporter of PETA, but they are a organization full of lunatics who put animal life and dignity over humans.
Hey, graduate student, here's a quick lesson:

your = you're (first sentence)
contractions include apostrophes
"an" before words that begin with vowels (an organization)
"too advanced," not "to advanced"

Get in the habit of caring about your communication skills, because when you look for a position or promotion, this may just matter. I can't believe you got into graduate school with such poor writing skills.
muncieman

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, graduate student, here's a quick lesson:
your = you're (first sentence)
contractions include apostrophes
"an" before words that begin with vowels (an organization)
"too advanced," not "to advanced"
Get in the habit of caring about your communication skills, because when you look for a position or promotion, this may just matter. I can't believe you got into graduate school with such poor writing skills.
Me too. I would like to thank Hilliard City Schools for that one.
muncieman

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Federalist wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a study that found people that make fun of or joke about injured or dead animals are more likely to cheat on their spouses. You, of course, would have to have procured a spouse for that to actually happen, which is unlikely since you only leave your mother's basement to restock your Fresca and cheetos supplies.
Oh, I forgot to add that I read in a study once that people who do personal attacks on others are usually very insecure about themselves.
Rita

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 14, 2011
 
There is no reason for an animal starving. That is what Animal Shelters are for. I know it is hard to let go of an animal, but if you truly care, love and respect the animal, you will do what is right for it and starvation is not the right road...
sandi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

this is awful. the owner needs to go to jail. make the laws more severe for animal cruelty.
WakeUpOhio

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 15, 2011
 
So sad to see what people do to animals in neglect and abuse. But glad to see the caring people at humane societies and vets who do great work to repair the damage.
Seriously

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to add that I read in a study once that people who do personal attacks on others are usually very insecure about themselves.
Wow, your parents must be so proud. Crawl back under your bridge.
A Hocking Hills Resident

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

You sound like a bunch of 4th graders bullying each other on the playground. GROW UP! Who in the hell gives a crap about cheating spouses, grammar or punctation when the subject is about a horse who was abused? RETARDS! In our society it is amazing who quickly people attack each other over insane bullshit!
lol

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. I would like to thank Hilliard City Schools for that one.
Hilliard got dragged in! Love it!
Gabby

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Wishing Sophie a speedy recovery... Happy to know she's getting a second chance.
jfmpk

Somerset, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your just slightly wrong, I dont live in a basement because I am a poor graduate student who cant afford a place with one. Graduate school is something you get an undergraduate degree. I am sure your GED is getting you pretty far though. I dont eat junk food and I am not fat, I think thats what you were getting at when you said cheetos, you could have been somewhat clever and said cheatos and referred back to your first statement. I think this would probably be to advanced for you though. There is one thing I do know. Animals are having expensive surgery done on them when humans in this country need care and are not getting it. Horses were bred to do work for us, not to spend countless dollars on instead of spending that same money on humans who need it. I am sure you are a proud supporter of PETA, but they are a organization full of lunatics who put animal life and dignity over humans.
Isn't it amazing what hype grad students can give. A lot of educated idiots in the world. Look in the mirror!
jfmpk

Somerset, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

ECM18 wrote:
Horses are big smelly nasty animals. Anyone who would choose to own one is a filthy pig.
Hmmm. so are you.
jfmpk

Somerset, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. I would like to thank Hilliard City Schools for that one.
Amen. I ask you, Mr. Grad student, how did you pass 4th grade English and 3rd grade spelling?
Seeker of truth

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

You are so full of crap. If you were a Graudate student then you should have better things to do with your time in Indiana than to brouse the 10 tv columbus new s site and say incediary things. WHat YOU really are is an ignorant perosn who gets off on trying to stir the pot. Wake up and realize what a waste your life is and try to make a diffrence instead of just trying to cause pain. If you do not like animals then don't read stories about them. If you feel so self important as to give your opinion on every little thing that come your way then run for President.
muncieman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your just slightly wrong, I dont live in a basement because I am a poor graduate student who cant afford a place with one. Graduate school is something you get an undergraduate degree. I am sure your GED is getting you pretty far though. I dont eat junk food and I am not fat, I think thats what you were getting at when you said cheetos, you could have been somewhat clever and said cheatos and referred back to your first statement. I think this would probably be to advanced for you though. There is one thing I do know. Animals are having expensive surgery done on them when humans in this country need care and are not getting it. Horses were bred to do work for us, not to spend countless dollars on instead of spending that same money on humans who need it. I am sure you are a proud supporter of PETA, but they are a organization full of lunatics who put animal life and dignity over humans.
LDog

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A Hocking Hills Resident wrote:
You sound like a bunch of 4th graders bullying each other on the playground. GROW UP! Who in the hell gives a crap about cheating spouses, grammar or punctation when the subject is about a horse who was abused? RETARDS! In our society it is amazing who quickly people attack each other over insane ****!
Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••