Beilue: Playing with fire Quran-burning could have been costly to lives

Sep 10, 2010 Full story: Amarillo.com

Until Thursday afternoon, when a misguided Florida minister canceled a stupid stunt that could have cost American lives and fed negative stereotypes a world away, I kept thinking of Cactus Pryor.

Full Story
Fran

Leander, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2010
It was not a good idea to burn any book..but, one has to wonder why "Bible burnings"..which happen regularly in other countries, as well as 'American flag" burnings don't get ANY ATTENTION, or OUTRAGE from the world.

“bias cognizance”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 10, 2010
Someone burning the Koran isn't the reason for the Islam Jihad!

Islam will continue to kill and behead non Muslims and demand their Shari laws be respected and implemented in societies regardless of someone burning their book or not!

We need to stand up to Islam and not allow it to consume our way of freedom!
National Whistleblower

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Fran wrote:
It was not a good idea to burn any book..but, one has to wonder why "Bible burnings"..which happen regularly in other countries, as well as 'American flag" burnings don't get ANY ATTENTION, or OUTRAGE from the world.
Anything is possible in the American Holocaust see http://www.scribd.com/doc/17286921/The-Americ...
Flying Hawk

Antioch, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Fran wrote:
I wonder about that too.
Flying Hawk

Antioch, CA

#5 Sep 10, 2010
Dove1 wrote:
Someone burning the Koran isn't the reason for the Islam Jihad!
Islam will continue to kill and behead non Muslims and demand their Shari laws be respected and implemented in societies regardless of someone burning their book or not!
We need to stand up to Islam and not allow it to consume our way of freedom!
More power to you Dove1, you need any help let me know. May God Bless the United States Of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Texas A&M University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Art (Oct '13) Oct '13 Paul Stoker 1
Mexican cartel boss Guzman, 23 others indicted (Apr '12) Apr '12 Armando Alvarez 2
WT: Clinton speech offers free entry (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hooray for WT 1
Legalize all immigrants, former Mexican officia... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ima 13
Newlyweds in love with Canyon (Sep '10) Sep '10 Michelle Smith 3
Grad helps new students gain passion for univer... (Jul '10) Jul '10 hjbaker 1
32 couples tie knot (Aug '09) Aug '09 NightShade7206 1

West Texas A&M University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE