Woman Hit by Car in Neenah Improves

Mar 6, 2012 Full story: WBAY-TV Green Bay

She suffered serious head injuries after police say she was carried for a block-and-a-half on the hood of the car before falling off .

Full Story
hooli8250

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Maybe the police should find out what the girls were doing there in the first place. It looks to me like the driver was scared after the girls jumped on the hood of her car. Common sense would tell you if a car was coming at you, that you would try to get out of the way, not jump on the hood and hang on. I really don't think the driver was trying to kill the two girls, but probably trying to get away from them.
From a friend

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2012
hooli8250 wrote:
Maybe the police should find out what the girls were doing there in the first place. It looks to me like the driver was scared after the girls jumped on the hood of her car. Common sense would tell you if a car was coming at you, that you would try to get out of the way, not jump on the hood and hang on. I really don't think the driver was trying to kill the two girls, but probably trying to get away from them.
Maby seeing as you have no clue what happend you should do the right thing and keep your "thoughts" to yourself untill the people who actually know what happend comes forward and the decisions are made in court its people like you that put a spin on things that impact the jury witch leads to an unsafe comunity
gege

Waupaca, WI

#3 Mar 6, 2012
there were witnesses.

The whole thing is tragic for all the young people
involved. If there were hostilities involved
surely...what could have caused such anger to make
such behavior?

It will all come out.
hooli8250

Brimfield, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2012
From a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Maby seeing as you have no clue what happend you should do the right thing and keep your "thoughts" to yourself until the people who actually know what happend comes forward and the decisions are made in court its people like you that put a spin on things that impact the jury witch leads to an unsafe comunity
It would be interesting to find out just who's friend you are. If you would keep an open mind you would have gotten the message. All I was saying is that before the Police label a young person with being an attempted killer, maybe all aspects of the situation should be taken into consideration and not just take things at face value. Sounds like you are hoping it goes to trial. I hope it does too. Then everyone will have to come forward and tell the truth about what really happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Minnesota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For rural veterans with PTSD, telemedicine may ... Nov 26 HumanSpirit 1
Al Franken's record, sized up Nov '14 MinniAfrica 12
New Vikings stadium will host the Final Four in... Nov '14 jerryvogelsang315 1
New Stink Bug Species Increasing In Minnesota Nov '14 doomsayer 2
Islamic University of Minnesota Moving to Fridley (Mar '13) Oct '14 EbolAmerican 11
Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest Oct '14 Grandpa with a be... 20
Fall colors in the Twin Cities: where to find them Sep '14 Blackbama 1
More from around the web