Why Round Rock is One of Money Magazines Best Places to Live

Jul 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

It is undoubtedly clear why Round Rock, Texas, would make Money Magazine's list of top 10 best places to live.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2008
When penguins attack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

Correction, the mayor is no longer Nile Maxwell, it is Alan McGraw. Round Rock is also a police oppressed city. Anyone that lives here can tell you that. There are pigs on every square block, you can also smell bacon all the way from Waco. Remember to not change lanes too quickly or be black.
Dan In Round Rock

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Police Oppressed? Sounds like someone has received too many speeding tickets. Just because the police department patrols on a VERY regular basis doesn't mean we're "oppressed". I obey the law, watch my speed and I haven't had a negative run-in with the police yet.

In fact, since they ARE so visible reinforces the fact that we live in a relatively safe place.

As to the other comments, take it how you will. Racist claims like that are what polarizes our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Texas College Discussions

Search the Texas College Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
EPISD will merge two alternative campuses to cr... May '14 SJM 2
Coastal Bend College graduates will walk the st... (May '10) May '13 proudofyou 3
Texas College Student Candidate's HIV Status Re... (Apr '13) May '13 Fa-Foxy 6
Celebration focuses on power of knowledge (Feb '13) Feb '13 The 5 percent God 6
2 Texas College Students Outed by Facebook Loop... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike DiRucci 81
Judge Says They Can Use Scripture Banners Two M... (Oct '12) Oct '12 russelltdog 1
Plans to remodel city district under way (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rabble-Rouser 1
•••
•••