Why Round Rock is One of Money Magazines Best Places to Live

Jul 14, 2008 Full story: Associated Content

It is undoubtedly clear why Round Rock, Texas, would make Money Magazine's list of top 10 best places to live.

Full Story
When penguins attack

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2008
Correction, the mayor is no longer Nile Maxwell, it is Alan McGraw. Round Rock is also a police oppressed city. Anyone that lives here can tell you that. There are pigs on every square block, you can also smell bacon all the way from Waco. Remember to not change lanes too quickly or be black.
Dan In Round Rock

Austin, TX

#3 Aug 25, 2008
Police Oppressed? Sounds like someone has received too many speeding tickets. Just because the police department patrols on a VERY regular basis doesn't mean we're "oppressed". I obey the law, watch my speed and I haven't had a negative run-in with the police yet.

In fact, since they ARE so visible reinforces the fact that we live in a relatively safe place.

As to the other comments, take it how you will. Racist claims like that are what polarizes our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EPISD will merge two alternative campuses to cr... (May '14) May '14 SJM 2
Coastal Bend College graduates will walk the st... (May '10) May '13 proudofyou 3
Texas College Student Candidate's HIV Status Re... (Apr '13) May '13 Fa-Foxy 6
Celebration focuses on power of knowledge (Feb '13) Feb '13 The 5 percent God 6
2 Texas College Students Outed by Facebook Loop... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike DiRucci 81
Judge Says They Can Use Scripture Banners Two M... (Oct '12) Oct '12 russelltdog 1
Plans to remodel city district under way (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rabble-Rouser 1
More from around the web