Obama, Romney in dead heat before election

Nov 4, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 149

President Barack Obama and former President Clinton walk from the stage together to greet people at a campaign event in State Capitol Square in Concord, N.H., on Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2012
The Carolina Panthers beat the Redskins in Washington on Sunday, which should translate into a win for Mitt Romney on Election Day, if history is any indication.

How do we figure? It's the remarkably accurate Redskins Rule that forecasts the result of presidential elections.

Here's what the Redskins Rule means: If the Redskins win their last home game before the presidential election, then the incumbent party retains the White House. If the Redskins lose, then the incumbent party is voted out.

The Redskins Rule has been correct 17 of 18 times.
OBAMA 2012

Covina, CA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
The Carolina Panthers beat the Redskins in Washington on Sunday, which should translate into a win for Mitt Romney on Election Day, if history is any indication.
How do we figure? It's the remarkably accurate Redskins Rule that forecasts the result of presidential elections.
Here's what the Redskins Rule means: If the Redskins win their last home game before the presidential election, then the incumbent party retains the White House. If the Redskins lose, then the incumbent party is voted out.
The Redskins Rule has been correct 17 of 18 times.
Wow, that's really high falutin' scientific facts there! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 4, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's really high falutin' scientific facts there! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
New York Daily News joins growing number of newspapers switching endorsement to
Romney

21 NEWSPAPERS SWITCH TO ROMNEY...

DEMS FEAR THEY MAY LOSE SEATS IN HOUSE...

SOROS THINK TANK RECOMMENDS BIG CUTS TO MILITARY BENEFITS... Tells you Obama's plan since Soross is his puppet master.

Massive Decrease in Early and Absentee Voting -- in Chicago?
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

#5 Nov 4, 2012
The last Scott Walker polls showed a tight race by the liberal pollsters too. Afterwards, Walker won by a landslide.
LWill

Winston Salem, NC

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Here is a look at them head to head http://www.factswithoutpolitics.com/president...
IfObamaWinsUSANa ziGermany

Covina, CA

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.

Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?

I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.

We need real jobs, not McWalmart jobs.

We also don't need the Obama Administration continuing on it's current path to oblivion without having to worry about re-election. This would be dangerous to our constitution's survival and our pocketbooks.

Romney is owned by the same international bankers as Obama destroying America from overseas.

However by hittig the reset button on the corrupt, power crazed, Obama administration it gives more Americans time to wake up to what is presently happening to America.

In some aspects Obama is right when he says ((("you didn't build/create that, government did.")))

Let's look at what this administration has created in 4 short years and imagine what he can do with 8:

-Socialist eugenics based health care (((Obamacare)))

-NDAA (((National Defense Authorization Act))) where Americans can now be disappeared without a jury

-Out of control (((Crony Capitalism))) where government picks winners and losers based on payouts -not the free market eg. Solyndra, GM, MF Global, Numerous Bank Bailouts, No Prosecution of criminal Banksters

-(((Skyrocketing Unemployment and Outsourcing)))-The idea that welfare checks/EBT cards are paychecks

-(((Fast and Furious))) and other suspected domestic false flags to argue for abolishing the 2nd ammendmant

- Massive (((TSA expansion))) onto America's streets and armed (((survellance drones/now blimps))) operating over US territory.

-(((UN control of U.S. military troops to invade))) Egypt, Syria, parts of Africa, etc. for offshore bankers aka Nazism

-(((Trickle Down Government))) The idea that nothing can be built without (((more government bureaucrats and global warming regulations/taxes))) getting in the way

-(((Throwing Israel -an important ally- under the bus))) by destabalizing all the county's around it but not offering them any assurances of protection

- A (((continuation of Bush's failed policies))), like not getting out of Iraq, Afghanastan, and no closing of Guantanamo torture camps

-(((Polaraized race relations))) eg. Disrespectful hadling of the Treyvon Martin family after his murder -opportunistic my son would have looked like Treyvon soundbite- and media staged racial infighting between Americans setting up for social conflict right before the 2012 election

-(((No Proof Obama supposedly got Osama)))) America was never really allowed to see the body/proof ; -)

-(((Defunding of NASA))) No exploration of the stars for the U.S., leave that to countries that are exceptional

-(((No Plan/ or Budget to Fix Anything going forward if he is re-elected )))-always says what you want to hear, then does the exact opposite hoping you''ll forget by the next speech -(((Sociopathic Liar)))

-(((Obamaphone)))-Massive expansion of this program for his dependant voting base

-(((Unlimited QE3 leading to hyperinflation/ monopoly money))) Dollar is rapidly losing purchasing power resulting in skyrocketing food and GAS PRICES (especially for "green gas" in CA)

-(((Needed a tainted Creepy Crawley moderator to hold his hand during the 2nd debate))) who helped him dodge hard questions he couldn't answer -(((weak affirmative action President)))

-(((Benghazi Gate)))???

- My favorite (((Legalizing the illegals))) temporarily until the election is over but not offering immigration reform

- The list goes on.

Is this change you can believe in? Is this what you really want another 4 years of?

As Donald Trump would say: Obama you're fired:



Too bad Ron Paul chickened out.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
News Skeptic

Canton, GA

#8 Nov 4, 2012

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Nov 4, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
The Carolina Panthers beat the Redskins in Washington on Sunday, which should translate into a win for Mitt Romney on Election Day, if history is any indication.
How do we figure? It's the remarkably accurate Redskins Rule that forecasts the result of presidential elections.
Here's what the Redskins Rule means: If the Redskins win their last home game before the presidential election, then the incumbent party retains the White House. If the Redskins lose, then the incumbent party is voted out.
The Redskins Rule has been correct 17 of 18 times.
Yeah, and my magic 8 ball says.........

Oh wait, my ouija board is calling........
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#10 Nov 4, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's really high falutin' scientific facts there! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Interesting....Beats Divining the innards of a chicken for a hint..DO IT??...Have Fun!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#11 Nov 4, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and my magic 8 ball says.........
Oh wait, my ouija board is calling........
"Magic "8" Ball..you mean OBAMA of course!..Then again he uses a Witch Doctor's in the his Cabinet...Her name is Susan Rice,and
Valerie Jarrett......Jarrett comes from DOD EATERS ALSO!

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and my magic 8 ball says.........
Oh wait, my ouija board is calling........
Better see your protoloigist and have your head removed!

One of New York’s most influential and traditionally Democratic media organizations pulled a stunner Sunday when it reversed its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama to join the New York Post in endorsing Mitt Romney.

“Four years ago, the Daily News endorsed Obama, seeing a historic figure whose intelligence, political skills and empathy with common folk positioned him to build on the small practical experience he would bring to the world’s toughest job,” the endorsement in part states.“We valued Obama’s pledge to govern with bold pragmatism and bipartisanship. The hopes of those days went unfulfilled.”
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Nov 4, 2012
According to a new Foster McCollum White Baydoun poll conducted for Fox 2 News Detroit, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has surged to a one-point lead over incumbent President Barack Obama … in Michigan.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Nov 4, 2012
When your opening act is an accused rapist and molester of women, a man who lied to a grand jury and was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice, a man who actually stood in the Rose Garden of the White House and lied as follows:

But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time -- never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.

When that man is your opening act, and then you climb on stage as President of the United States and people walk out halfway through your speech three days before the vote for your reelection, that’s not good.

But that’s what happened yesterday to Barack Obama in Virginia. Famous liar, womanizer, and accused rapist Bill Clinton kept the audience in their seats, but as Obama was speaking, many people had had enough; they got up and left so they could beat the parking lot traffic.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
21 NEWSPAPERS SWITCH TO ROMNEY...
-

Major newspaper endorsements
Obama = 41
Romney = 34

AHHHHH! Romney in 2nd place... a harbinger, it seems...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Better see your protoloigist and have your head removed!
One of New York’s most influential and traditionally Democratic media organizations pulled a stunner Sunday when it reversed its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama to join the New York Post in endorsing Mitt Romney.
“Four years ago, the Daily News endorsed Obama, seeing a historic figure whose intelligence, political skills and empathy with common folk positioned him to build on the small practical experience he would bring to the world’s toughest job,” the endorsement in part states.“We valued Obama’s pledge to govern with bold pragmatism and bipartisanship. The hopes of those days went unfulfilled.”
Yeah, because so many people base their vote on who the newspaper endorses......

You people are really getting desperate now that it's clear Romney is going to lose.
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#17 Nov 4, 2012
I'm going to the Romney Victory Rally in the morning.

In 2 days the nightmare ends! I can't wait.
Hussein Last Minute Panic

Denver, CO

#18 Nov 4, 2012
Our Long Obama Nightmare Is Almost Over

Speaking at a photo op about the Sandy hurricane disaster, Obama said, while wearing a military emblemed jacket:

"Whenever an American is in need, all of us stand together in providing the help that is necessary," he said." Not only "leave nobody behind", but "providing the help that is necessary."

It was an amazingly audacious lie after Benghazi, prompting Grady Gibbs to post on Facebook, "The Brazilians have the perfect expression for this. There's no exact translation for 'sim vergonha,' but it means 'having no shame or pride.'"

Just imagine......and remember

A few hours before Reagan was sworn-in, Iran released our Embassy personnel that had been taken hostage.

The Ayatollah was a whole lot better judge of Reagan than than our news media folks, those are fond memories of American exceptionalism from my youth.

And just recall.......

It was the "sweater" solution to our energy shortage that convinced me that Carter was in way over his head. I can still see him sitting in that chair in the Oval Office with that oversize sweater, he looked like a fool as he addressed the Nation telling us to lower our thermostats and be patient.

See the similarities?

What concerns me is what will Obama do to punish us for his election defeat; I fear the worst...and expect the best.

Cowards like Obama never leave quietly! We'll see him in court Nov.15. Be there or be square!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/confes...
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#19 Nov 4, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Major newspaper endorsements
Obama = 41
Romney = 34
AHHHHH! Romney in 2nd place... a harbinger, it seems...
Orlando Sentinel and Detroit News both endorsed Romney. LOL. It's over for Barry the Marxist.

His schtick might work in Argentina or wherever but not here.
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Hussein Last Minute Panic wrote:
Our Long Obama Nightmare Is Almost Over
Speaking at a photo op about the Sandy hurricane disaster, Obama said, while wearing a military emblemed jacket:
"Whenever an American is in need, all of us stand together in providing the help that is necessary," he said." Not only "leave nobody behind", but "providing the help that is necessary."
It was an amazingly audacious lie after Benghazi, prompting Grady Gibbs to post on Facebook, "The Brazilians have the perfect expression for this. There's no exact translation for 'sim vergonha,' but it means 'having no shame or pride.'"
Just imagine......and remember
A few hours before Reagan was sworn-in, Iran released our Embassy personnel that had been taken hostage.
The Ayatollah was a whole lot better judge of Reagan than than our news media folks, those are fond memories of American exceptionalism from my youth.
And just recall.......
It was the "sweater" solution to our energy shortage that convinced me that Carter was in way over his head. I can still see him sitting in that chair in the Oval Office with that oversize sweater, he looked like a fool as he addressed the Nation telling us to lower our thermostats and be patient.
See the similarities?
What concerns me is what will Obama do to punish us for his election defeat; I fear the worst...and expect the best.
Cowards like Obama never leave quietly! We'll see him in court Nov.15. Be there or be square!
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/confes...
Going to hear Romney speak at a Victory Rally in the AM,,....can't wait!!!!!
Your Ex

United States

#22 Nov 4, 2012
Joe wrote:
I'm going to the Romney Victory Rally in the morning.
In 2 days the nightmare ends! I can't wait.
Will that be on
Newts
Moon-base?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Washington University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rabbi accused of voyeurism presents a disturbin... Nov 8 jaded history 1
GA: Clayton Heads Into Critical MARTA Vote Nov 3 Ace McMillan 3
The Mythic World of Women's Studies Oct '14 Wendy Oh 10
Burwell Speech Aims to Hit Reset Button at HHS Oct '14 duh 4
Ex-GWU president faces uproar over sex assault ... Sep '14 Phil 1
Hair-loss drug linked to severe depression in men (Sep '12) Jun '14 Muffin 24
Hair-Loss Drug May Cause Severe Depression in S... (Aug '12) Jun '14 Foster 19

George Washington University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE