ACLU ends immigration rights campaign in SC

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Critics of South Carolina's immigration law traveled to the Lowcountry looking for people to join in the fight. Full Story
Most Interesting

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 2, 2012
So where's the rest of the story? Clearly ABC News Charleston didn't want to run it. "All Barack's Children" only report what's allowed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2012
The anti-ACLU should end their organization.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#4 May 8, 2012
The article says: ""People are just here to provide a better life for their families and to be able to live happy and healthy lives," said Juarez."

Illegal aliens have no right to be here to provide any kind of life for themselves or their families. They are legislated against by the US Congress. They are taking from American citizens who just want to provide better lives for their families and be able to live happy and healthy lives. Illegal aliens are thieves and lawbreakers, so they are harming American citizens with every breath they take on US soil.

Illegal aliens have their own countries to live in. They don't belong in ours.

Arrest, detain and deport illegal aliens. It's the law of our land.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#5 May 8, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
The article says: ""People are just here to provide a better life for their families and to be able to live happy and healthy lives," said Juarez."
Illegal aliens have no right to be here to provide any kind of life for themselves or their families. They are legislated against by the US Congress. They are taking from American citizens who just want to provide better lives for their families and be able to live happy and healthy lives. Illegal aliens are thieves and lawbreakers, so they are harming American citizens with every breath they take on US soil.
Illegal aliens have their own countries to live in. They don't belong in ours.
Arrest, detain and deport illegal aliens. It's the law of our land.
I don't see why the U.S. is obligated to provide these people with better lives. Many of the countries they come from are perfectly capable of doing better for their people. They choose not to. Mexico is a very good example of this. Obviously the fault lies in the quality/type of the people living there.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#6 May 8, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why the U.S. is obligated to provide these people with better lives. Many of the countries they come from are perfectly capable of doing better for their people. They choose not to. Mexico is a very good example of this. Obviously the fault lies in the quality/type of the people living there.
Right on SCC! Right on!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#7 May 9, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why the U.S. is obligated to provide these people with better lives. Many of the countries they come from are perfectly capable of doing better for their people. They choose not to. Mexico is a very good example of this. Obviously the fault lies in the quality/type of the people living there.
I agree. The US is NOT obligated to aid or provide for illegal aliens in any way.

Mexicans live by different rules and morality. They cheat each other as much as they cheat us. Ever shop there? The last time I did, traditional overpricing was still common practice. They up the prices on everything, then bargain with customers. If you pay the tag price, they are thrilled to have cheated you.

I saw a Mexican in a convenience store here in Houston try to dicker with the checker over the price of a pack of cigarettes. He moaned about the price and said he only had a few dollars. I saw a hundred dollar bill in his money clip. Lying and cheating is a way of life in Mexico - these practices are integral to Mexican consciousness and the fabric of Mexican society. And we're supposed to WELCOME these people into our society? Not in this lifetime.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#8 May 9, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The US is NOT obligated to aid or provide for illegal aliens in any way.
Mexicans live by different rules and morality. They cheat each other as much as they cheat us. Ever shop there? The last time I did, traditional overpricing was still common practice. They up the prices on everything, then bargain with customers. If you pay the tag price, they are thrilled to have cheated you.
I saw a Mexican in a convenience store here in Houston try to dicker with the checker over the price of a pack of cigarettes. He moaned about the price and said he only had a few dollars. I saw a hundred dollar bill in his money clip. Lying and cheating is a way of life in Mexico - these practices are integral to Mexican consciousness and the fabric of Mexican society. And we're supposed to WELCOME these people into our society? Not in this lifetime.
Did you see Gov Perry on Greta's show last night? Most interesting information from Perry as to the number of children entering Texas and D.C. telling the state to take care of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast food marketing targets black children in US Dec 1 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
The New and Improved Hubble Ultra Deep Field (Jun '14) Nov 28 Andarz Abedini 2
Two days left to apply to participate online! I... Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Man changes plea to guilty in ASU frat brawl Oct '14 ha! 1
Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Oct '14 phamminhloan 9
ASU students - please take this brief water sur... Sep '14 MoWater 1
Ariz. Governor Race Tightens, But Will That Last? Sep '14 Taxpayer for years 2
More from around the web