How Some Of Us See Liberals

Posted in the Yuba City Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 May 24, 2011
They are the most angry unlikable and self-centered people on the planet. They are not honest but only look for financial or political advantage. Many of them are intelligent but they are not builders, only destroyers. They havn't found an institution, tradition or cultural idea they don't hate. They are hateful, and are against the instinctive ability of people to better themselves. You can tell they are disgusted with everything that has been created by anyone they dont control but take advantage of the benefits of those same creations. They believe they are superior in every way. They wake with superior attitudes that guides them through their superior day. Even on this forum you can feel the intense hatred for opposing ideas. They despise anything that may threaten their ability to control. They snub and distain anyone who opposes them. They are full of detestation and mischievousness. They are the sh_ts and I am their worst nightmare. He haw.
Roudy

Penn Valley, CA

#2 May 25, 2011
Godfrey wrote:
They are the most angry unlikable and self-centered people on the planet. They are not honest but only look for financial or political advantage. Many of them are intelligent but they are not builders, only destroyers. They havn't found an institution, tradition or cultural idea they don't hate. They are hateful, and are against the instinctive ability of people to better themselves. You can tell they are disgusted with everything that has been created by anyone they dont control but take advantage of the benefits of those same creations. They believe they are superior in every way. They wake with superior attitudes that guides them through their superior day. Even on this forum you can feel the intense hatred for opposing ideas. They despise anything that may threaten their ability to control. They snub and distain anyone who opposes them. They are full of detestation and mischievousness. They are the sh_ts and I am their worst nightmare. He haw.
I agree with you. Thanks for visiting this site.
Dukeofhighpoint

Penn Valley, CA

#3 May 30, 2011
This is a prime example of how they will take an issue and twist it to meet their liberal left wing agenda.Never miss a chance to bash the military.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
Roudy

Penn Valley, CA

#4 Jan 5, 2012
Here is a liberal idea. double the size of the legislature.Don`t blame me I am just pointing out a liberal soloution to our problems.I never said I agreed with it.
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/03/4158524/the-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuba City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... 25 min AnoN 1
Please help find Jen's family 12 hr Kmahoneybsw 1
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
Obama Nation (Jul '12) Oct 12 xxxx 634
Police: Man wearing clown mask intentionally ra... Oct 5 DBS 5
Santa Cruz council OKs water rate hike Sep 24 mason mange 1
NAACP leaders want Cajon High teacher who used ... Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Yuba City Dating
Find my Match

Yuba City Jobs

Yuba City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yuba City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yuba City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]