Godfrey

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

They are the most angry unlikable and self-centered people on the planet. They are not honest but only look for financial or political advantage. Many of them are intelligent but they are not builders, only destroyers. They havn't found an institution, tradition or cultural idea they don't hate. They are hateful, and are against the instinctive ability of people to better themselves. You can tell they are disgusted with everything that has been created by anyone they donít control but take advantage of the benefits of those same creations. They believe they are superior in every way. They wake with superior attitudes that guides them through their superior day. Even on this forum you can feel the intense hatred for opposing ideas. They despise anything that may threaten their ability to control. They snub and distain anyone who opposes them. They are full of detestation and mischievousness. They are the sh_ts and I am their worst nightmare. He haw.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Godfrey wrote:
They are the most angry unlikable and self-centered people on the planet. They are not honest but only look for financial or political advantage. Many of them are intelligent but they are not builders, only destroyers. They havn't found an institution, tradition or cultural idea they don't hate. They are hateful, and are against the instinctive ability of people to better themselves. You can tell they are disgusted with everything that has been created by anyone they donít control but take advantage of the benefits of those same creations. They believe they are superior in every way. They wake with superior attitudes that guides them through their superior day. Even on this forum you can feel the intense hatred for opposing ideas. They despise anything that may threaten their ability to control. They snub and distain anyone who opposes them. They are full of detestation and mischievousness. They are the sh_ts and I am their worst nightmare. He haw.
I agree with you. Thanks for visiting this site.
Dukeofhighpoint

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

This is a prime example of how they will take an issue and twist it to meet their liberal left wing agenda.Never miss a chance to bash the military.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Here is a liberal idea. double the size of the legislature.Don`t blame me I am just pointing out a liberal soloution to our problems.I never said I agreed with it.
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/03/4158524/the-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Yuba City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Yuba City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance