Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#156006 Aug 22, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter It doesn't matter it doesn't matter of course not .. It's people like you who tear this country down to blame for that. I've never seen so many unpatriotic people as I do in thread. God Bless America ...
Yep, don't like my opinion, then blame me for how this Country is......sorry, I'm not responsible for the woes of this Country..........I'm a Veteran and I believe in the Constitution.....not just the parts I like, but defending ALL OF IT, even the parts that allow you to post and speak your mind!!!
EHD or else

Monrovia, CA

#156007 Aug 22, 2012
I have two questions for Reps. Todd Akin, Paul D. Ryan and all the other fanatical anti-abortion-under-any-circum stances Republican males.

How would they feel and what would they do if it were their wife, daughter, girlfriend or even their mother who was raped and impregnated?

Would they cheerfully and without reproach stand by and watch as their loved one swelled with the spawn of an evil human devil?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#156008 Aug 22, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
But you believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights ?? lol the bible is another book of religious history, one man recording events that took place at the time of Christ is that so hare to understand???
I do believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and have defended both while serving my Country......the bible is NOT even close to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights and it is NOTHING more than a book of myths and stories that people are entitled to believe in......and do we truly know if Jesus Christ was "REAL" or just another myth? It's not hard to understand why some need to believe in that book........it's sad at times, but we all need some hope in order to survive life!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156009 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and massresistance say so Gary![...]

No one cares what you do you cowardly fat assed bastard.
I've edited down most of Dingleberry's response because most of it is gibberish that teaches us nothing.

I believe I've handily shown, however, Dingleberry's thorough ignorance about the Little Black Book episode.

And what we learned is the following -- but first a bit about the AIDS Action Committee, the publishers of LBB:
AIDS Action Committee, New England's largest AIDS service organization, and Cambridge Cares About AIDS, one of the region's other major AIDS service providers, have merged into a new agency operating under the AIDS Action Committee name. The organizations joined together after nearly two years of strategic planning and stakeholder-led development. The motivation? To transform the way AIDS services are delivered in the Greater Boston area.
On the "Cambridge Cares About AIDS" (CCA) web site we see the "AIDS Action Committee" (AAC) logo on every page. We also learn the following about this combined organization:

1. It openly carries man-boy sex ads on its website:
http://www.ccaa.org/pump.html

2. It provides long-time housing to "qualified" homeless youth.
http://www.ccaa.org/housing.html

3. It operates a drop-in center for boys as young as 14.

I've longed maintained the The Little Black Book was handed out to youth as young as 14 at the CCA-run drop-in center "Youth on Fire." I know this for a fact because I simply called up and asked. It seemed logical to me that the people who published the booklet would be handing it out to the youth they had access to. I was told that it was once handed out to the kids but has since stopped.

The problem is the booklet is admitted by all to be exclusively about "homosexual" sex. This begs the question why on earth was this booklet given to heterosexual boys?

It also begs the question why the AIDS Action Committee has not published a booklet about hetero sex.

Mind you, if it was purely informational in content these questions would not be relevant. But the LBB is not just informational. It is without question literature promoting homosexual sex.

Here's the link; judge for yourself:

The bottom line is the gay men who run the Boston-area "Youth on Fire" drop-in facility were not only watching runaway boys take hot showers and handing clean towels to dry off afterward, but also placing in their hands literature extolling the virtues of homosexual sex acts such as "rimming, fisting, pee play, anal sex, etc.

And if all that isn't enough, included in the booklet were the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of man-boy hook-up clubs like "Bagley and Peer Action.
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...

If you don't know what goes on in these "Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs" please follow the link below:
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...

Meanwhile, pedophile predator defenders like Prof Dingleberry would have us believe the appearance of the LBB at that Brookline high school youth conference was an accident. Why? because the pedos busted handing out the booklets claimed the booklets were brought there by accident, fell off the truck, rolled into the building, and jumped on the display table by themselves.

AAC published the booklet and AAC were the ones busted handing it out to the kids.

The moral of this story is this is the kind of crap you get with same sex marriage. As one Boston gay said after the passage of the law, "Homosexuality is now legal!"

The LGBT wants you to believe same-sex marriage is just about "equality." The LGBT is peeing down your back and calling it rain.

As I've shown, same sex marriage is about unfettered access to boys.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#156011 Aug 23, 2012
I guess the previous question was too scary to answer. Here is another thought;

In defense of calling gay unions marriage, the assertion is made that children are not a requirement for marriage.

A unbelievably stupid statement! It amazes me that people have the audacity to even make it.

The first indication of how stupid it is the fact that it comes from gay couples that have ZERO potential to procreate.

The second is the reason no one makes that demand. The 'demand' for children isn't there because the likelihood is so strong, it is and has always been assumed in marriage.

Its like someone asserting for gays to be in a gay union they are required NOT to have children. Why bother with such a unnecessary question?

Remember the nursery rhyme?
Jack and Jill sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes a baby in the baby carriage!

Location hidden

#156012 Aug 23, 2012
4sitesartproductions wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey " Arguing with Idiots" you obviously COMPLETELY missed the whole point of that post you responded to, but since you are soooo intelligent check the definition of "IRONY", hopefully you get it (since you are so smart).
The previous point was that Christ taught a doctrine of pacifism, tolerance, "Not judging lest you be judged" and "Turning the other cheek". Which basically contradicts all these religious fanatics who argue against Homosexuality purely based on misguided religious beliefs!! Maybe you missed those concepts the last time you had the bible read to you. And good God man why would you name yourself after a GLenn Beck book? You know if you get fired from FOX NEWs, the only company where you fail upwards, that you must be a real F*&K Job :( Cheers smart guy.
The above is what happens when a idiot tries to understand truth.

Matthew 10:34 (NASB)
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

You might think about forgetting 'theology' and start watching Fox News, the most fair and balanced news available.

Location hidden

#156013 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many time you present the question moron, the answer will always be the same. The way one dresses has absolutely zip to do with evolution, and lesbians act like lesbians, not men. As noted previously, until you can provide research that indicates that specific behaviors YOU have determined are male and female, are indeed behaviors that evolution has determined are male and female, you are just demonstrating what an idiot you are.
Let us know when you have that peer reviewed research that indicates that specific behaviors are male and female as determined by evolution, ok? I can't wait to review it!!!!!\
Have a great day clown.
Lesbians dressing and acting like men are really acting like lesbians???

Your name fits.

From a Stanford evolutionary scientist, "From an evolutionary perspective, as Richard Dawkins puts it, genes are 'selfish'. Genes in a sense are desperate to survive, and so healthy animal psychology will be permeated with thoughts of heter
osexuality in order to promote continuance of the species.

In fact, males and females have inherited (in general) antipodal characteristics to MINIMIZE homosexual attraction. In addition to enhancing the proverbial hunting and gathering, everything from the added bass in male voice, masculine body chemistry producing male scents, larger more powerful body, to substantially thicker body and facial hair, all serve as 'ornamentation' to create gender differentiation and consequentially it's reciprocal attractions.

Thus in example, many women will be irrationally turned on by facial hair on a guy, but men will generally be disgusted by facial hair on a woman.

Homosexuality is a disgrace to the will of natural selection. It's a 'bottle cap' preventing otherwise potentially intelligent productive people from passing the legacy of their genes to the next generation."

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156014 Aug 23, 2012
The Death of NAMBLA ...

Same sex marriage was the death-knell for NAMBLA in Massachusetts and that's because after same-sex marriage man-boy hook-up clubs could now operate in the open.

Consider these words from the Bagley website:
BAGLY Wednesdays

BAGLY ‘s Boston based programming has included Social Support and Community Building led by, and for, LGBTQ youth since our inception in 1980, provides leadership opportunities, health information and access for several thousand LGBTQ young people each year.

BAGLY’s Weekly Meetings and drop-in are held between 5pm and 9pm at the Community Church of Boston, 565 Boylston Street in Copley Square, directly across from “the fountain”, a popular public space where LGBTQ youth hang out.

http://www.bagly.org/programs/social-support/...
Simply put, Bagley is a place where adult men can hook-up with under-age boys. All the other stuff on their website about health, education, fellowship is just window-dressing. Bagley's real reason for being is man-boy hook-ups.

What gays discovered is that if they created a non-profit and gave it a bullshit HIV-AIDS related goal they could get away with murder.

That's called turning a negative into a positive.

It's used with great effect with youth drop-in centers where they claim their client base is all "at-risk" boys. They then promote the false notion that all runaways boys survive on the streets by exchanging sex for food and shelter -- that is, all of their clients are bisexual if not full-bore homosexuals.

This explains why when it came time to put out a sex manual, these merry fellows used your tax dollars to put out a homosexual sex manual even though homosexuals make-up less than 4% of the population.

If you read the Little Black Book you know it is a blatant and unapologetic homosexual sex promotion tract. There's certainly safe-sex content in it but the bulk of the content celebrates and promotes homosexual youth sex (as well as gay bars and hook-up clubs like Bagley).

Any kid reading this packet of filth would not help to think homosexual sex was something he should give a try. And then there's the environment of supporting gay men he is encountering virtually everywhere he goes for youth resources in the Boston area.

If it's the "Youth on Fire" drop-in center near Boston gay men welcome him, direct him to the facility's hot showers, help him towel off, hand clean underwear. Somewhere during the intake process he's given The Little Black Book. Then during intake counseling he's told about Bagley.

The kid doesn't stand a chance.

If he's not bisexual when he first comes to the place he certainly a flaming queer by the time he leaves.

In other words, if you support same-sex marriage you're indirectly responsible for this assembly-line homosexualization of American boys.

You're also responsible for the astounding growth of man-boy sex trafficking agencies in Massachusetts since same-sex marriage.

The gay-run non-profits mentioned above actually carry ads for these man-boy sex agencies on their website.

In other words, you've been conned -- the LGBT has played your dumb ass like a bass fiddle.

They have gone after runaway boys in Massachusetts with a vengeance and got so so out-of-hand with their gluttony at one point they tried to make in-roads into high school boys. This turned out a complete bust and almost shut-down their assembly-line homosexualization of runaway boys pogram -- and would have hadn't straight morons who support same sex marriage let them off the hook.

These men are not the harmless, monogamous, long-suffering creatures you stupidly think they are. They are relentless predators who'd swim a river of shit to get their sweaty paws on underage boys.

And YOU are their enablers....

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#156015 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've edited down most of Dingleberry's response because most of it is gibberish that teaches us nothing.
The only person posting gibberish in this thread is YOU and we usually edit your BS down to nothing because it's usually TOTAL garbage and just not worth reading!!!
Winston Smith

Goldvein, VA

#156017 Aug 23, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

P.S. Hold the sex talk, my lips and underwear are none of your business, try and control yourself. You are very coarse and vulgar. Maybe you'll have a little bit of credibility if you get that under control first.
This is a bit ironic for someone expressing his fantasies about the size and smell of my genitals.
Reality

Madison, WI

#156018 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
The Death of NAMBLA ...
Same sex marriage was the death-knell for NAMBLA in Massachusetts and that's because after same-sex marriage man-boy hook-up clubs could now operate in the open.
Consider these words from the Bagley website:
<quoted text>
Simply put, Bagley is a place where adult men can hook-up with under-age boys. All the other stuff on their website about health, education, fellowship is just window-dressing. Bagley's real reason for being is man-boy hook-ups.
What gays discovered is that if they created a non-profit and gave it a bullshit HIV-AIDS related goal they could get away with murder.
That's called turning a negative into a positive.
It's used with great effect with youth drop-in centers where they claim their client base is all "at-risk" boys. They then promote the false notion that all runaways boys survive on the streets by exchanging sex for food and shelter -- that is, all of their clients are bisexual if not full-bore homosexuals.
This explains why when it came time to put out a sex manual, these merry fellows used your tax dollars to put out a homosexual sex manual even though homosexuals make-up less than 4% of the population.
If you read the Little Black Book you know it is a blatant and unapologetic homosexual sex promotion tract. There's certainly safe-sex content in it but the bulk of the content celebrates and promotes homosexual youth sex (as well as gay bars and hook-up clubs like Bagley).
Any kid reading this packet of filth would not help to think homosexual sex was something he should give a try. And then there's the environment of supporting gay men he is encountering virtually everywhere he goes for youth resources in the Boston area.
If it's the "Youth on Fire" drop-in center near Boston gay men welcome him, direct him to the facility's hot showers, help him towel off, hand clean underwear. Somewhere during the intake process he's given The Little Black Book. Then during intake counseling he's told about Bagley.
The kid doesn't stand a chance.
If he's not bisexual when he first comes to the place he certainly a flaming queer by the time he leaves.
In other words, if you support same-sex marriage you're indirectly responsible for this assembly-line homosexualization of American boys.
You're also responsible for the astounding growth of man-boy sex trafficking agencies in Massachusetts since same-sex marriage.
The gay-run non-profits mentioned above actually carry ads for these man-boy sex agencies on their website.
In other words, you've been conned -- the LGBT has played your dumb ass like a bass fiddle.
They have gone after runaway boys in Massachusetts with a vengeance and got so so out-of-hand with their gluttony at one point they tried to make in-roads into high school boys. This turned out a complete bust and almost shut-down their assembly-line homosexualization of runaway boys pogram -- and would have hadn't straight morons who support same sex marriage let them off the hook.
These men are not the harmless, monogamous, long-suffering creatures you stupidly think they are. They are relentless predators who'd swim a river of shit to get their sweaty paws on underage boys.
And YOU are their enablers....
Your continued use of crack cocaine will shorten your life, back away from the crack pipe.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#156019 Aug 23, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter It doesn't matter it doesn't matter of course not .. It's people like you who tear this country down to blame for that. I've never seen so many unpatriotic people as I do in thread. God Bless America ...
Believing in equal protection under the law is unpatriotic?

How odd ...

United States

#156020 Aug 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
The Death of NAMBLA ...
First, provide VERIFIABLE stats on the exact number of nambla members in MA prior to marriage equality, and provide the numbers today.

Then, provide the numbers and location of "man-boy hook up clubs" operating in the state.

THEN, prove a connection to marriage. Show that more marriages equal more sex with minors.

Good luck with all that. You seem to be losing ALL contact with reality. In all seriousness, have you sought help?

United States

#156021 Aug 23, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, retarded faggot
You can't be an adult. Do your parents know you post on gay/lesbian news sites at night?

United States

#156022 Aug 23, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL And where do you think the courts got their laws? The land of Oz LOL? You wanna talk about the origin of laws? then let's talk about where they come from. Many laws are made through morals.....
Laws are enacted to protect.

No one needs protection from other folk's marriages.

And marriage IS moral.

Try again, Little One.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#156023 Aug 23, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bit ironic for someone expressing his fantasies about the size and smell of my genitals.
Give it up Winnie, it's off topic and stupid like all your posts. No one is interested in your little d!ck jokes. They're not even funny.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#156024 Aug 23, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL And where do you think the courts got their laws? The land of Oz LOL? You wanna talk about the origin of laws? then let's talk about where they come from. Many laws are made through morals. And where do morals come from? Knowing the difference between right & wrong. So where does the distinction between right & wrong come from? Answer: Natural law. Seems to me many courts of many countries throughout history have borrowed/copied the laws of many civilizations, many of which where religion was heavily-influence. Christianity isn't the only religion where morals are based on natural law. There has been many. Even Ancient Rome's laws where based on natural law (before it become corrupted with arbitrary laws). Courts don't have all the power. In fact, the courts are useless without morals of natural law
Buttercup, you haven't proved me or my sources wrong, only that you can't even fake having a f*cking clue as to what you are ranting about.
Bazooka Joe

La Puente, CA

#156025 Aug 23, 2012
Let rik stay in Kanadas.
Mike

Westminster, CA

#156026 Aug 23, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and have defended both while serving my Country......the bible is NOT even close to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights and it is NOTHING more than a book of myths and stories that people are entitled to believe in......and do we truly know if Jesus Christ was "REAL" or just another myth? It's not hard to understand why some need to believe in that book........it's sad at times, but we all need some hope in order to survive life!!!
So what you are saying is that what happened 200 and more years ago are just myths, that the person reporting and writting about what took place is a myth. So the next 100 - 200 - 300 - 500 years from now when what happends today is talked about it's just a myth, reading and hearing about how man went to the moon and back; people will just laugh and call it a myth. You may not want to beleive that there were historians back then but there were even in the caveman days there were writings on the walls, it all means something. Athiest all think the same but then you are entilted to your opinion.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#156027 Aug 23, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that what happened 200 and more years ago are just myths, that the person reporting and writting about what took place is a myth. So the next 100 - 200 - 300 - 500 years from now when what happends today is talked about it's just a myth, reading and hearing about how man went to the moon and back; people will just laugh and call it a myth. You may not want to beleive that there were historians back then but there were even in the caveman days there were writings on the walls, it all means something. Athiest all think the same but then you are entilted to your opinion.
No, what I said was that the bible is a myth......there is no actual proof that what is claimed in the bible actually has taken place......now, things that have taken place 200 years ago have actually been proven......but again, you can believe the bible, I choose not to!!!
As for history, I believe that there is a difference between history and religious myths.....especially when it supposedly involves incest, talking snakes and a woman created from a man's DNA.
But you are entitled to your opinions as well!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuba City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Yuba City Music Thread (Oct '12) Nov 24 Gomer-ez 24
Fruit tree pruning workshop held today (Feb '09) Nov 21 Michael2327 3
Cops and Courts: Sept. 13, 2008 (Sep '08) Nov 11 Oh just me 53
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... Nov 10 Get a job ColbyLOSER 11
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov 5 American Gentlema... 2
Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County announces... (Jul '12) Nov 4 Neil 20
Yuba City Dating
Find my Match

Yuba City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Yuba City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yuba City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:27 am PST