Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated May 5, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SuzieQ

Blairsville, GA

#1 Apr 9, 2008
Does anyone know anything about Mountain Manager? Are they a reputable agency to rent from?

Since: Apr 08

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Apr 9, 2008
I know the woman who owns it. Her name is Linda Farren (she used to own the Subway in Hiawassee). All I know about Mountain Manager is that there is a HECK of a process you have to go through to rent from them.
Yep

Young Harris, GA

#3 Apr 11, 2008
Funny someone should bring this up.

I was looking at the Mountain Manager website to rent. But when I saw all the information they required, I gave up on the idea.
Get the facts

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2008
They are over priced. She is not such a nice lady. most people cringe when she is around. I would not rent from her.
SuzieQ wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Mountain Manager? Are they a reputable agency to rent from?
topton

Jefferson, GA

#5 Apr 11, 2008
SuzieQ wrote:
There are several for rent by owner in the papers. Stay away from the management companies if you can. They tack on 25-50% for their fees. Rent from the owner.
post it

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Aug 21, 2009
Get the facts wrote:
They are over priced. She is not such a nice lady. most people cringe when she is around. I would not rent from her.
<quoted text>
Your exactly right
No name

Pendergrass, GA

#7 Aug 24, 2009
STAY AWAY from Mountain Manager.
YANKE

Cartersville, GA

#8 Aug 24, 2009
SuzieQ wrote:
NO THEY ARE NOT
mouth

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Aug 25, 2009
stay away she is a bitch with a capital B
Jim

Hooks, TX

#11 Aug 25, 2009
Is this the same lady that ran the subway years ago?
Blairsville

Jefferson, GA

#12 Aug 25, 2009
Jim wrote:
Is this the same lady that ran the subway years ago?
Some of you need to check the Blairsville form about this Mountain Manager issue. I believe they are in court over what was posted on TOPIX. It is not wise to slander a person or property. If nothing eles it will cost you thousands to defend yourself. At worst you will lose everything. All for talking like lttle girls here on TOPIX. Read some of the mounting case law about TOPIX from all over the US. People are being exposed and slimeball attorneys are making a large living off of the stuff. We have a slimeball attorney among us who would like nothing better than to sue you or me. Be careful out there.
FYOU

Jefferson, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2010
Slimeball mfs about right
mouth

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2010
Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you need to check the Blairsville form about this Mountain Manager issue. I believe they are in court over what was posted on TOPIX. It is not wise to slander a person or property. If nothing eles it will cost you thousands to defend yourself. At worst you will lose everything. All for talking like lttle girls here on TOPIX. Read some of the mounting case law about TOPIX from all over the US. People are being exposed and slimeball attorneys are making a large living off of the stuff. We have a slimeball attorney among us who would like nothing better than to sue you or me. Be careful out there.
She would sue he own mother.
Truth

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Feb 6, 2010
mouth wrote:
stay away she is a bitch with a capital B
This is the abslute truth about here.I would stay away from renting there.She walked right in on a friend of mine who was home from work early.She decided to snoop around their place and blame they met face to face.She said she was checking out a phone problem there.What Bull.
mouth

Blairsville, GA

#20 Feb 6, 2010
not her place to check out a phone problem.That how she is nothing but trouble with a capital T. People beware!!!!!!If you want to rent your house or building do it your self.
Resident

Cleveland, GA

#21 Feb 6, 2010
SuzieQ wrote:
I've never heard of it.
Tom C

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Jul 10, 2012
I rent from this company, Mountain Manager & Assoc and Lynda Farren. Lynda is always helpful and willing to go the extra mile if needed. I am sure I will have contiued outstanding service from this company and plan to use them again in the future.If you want great service and and good response to any and all problems these are the people to use.
sky

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Jul 10, 2012
I have never had a problem with her. She takes care of any problem fast and professionally. A good person to know.
a past renter

Albany, GA

#24 Jul 10, 2012
sky wrote:
I have never had a problem with her. She takes care of any problem fast and professionally. A good person to know.
I am a past renter. She has always been helpful and friendly with me.
And she is very knowledgeable.
Buy an ad

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Jul 10, 2012
I'm sure all these people, Tom, Sky and a past renter all happened to peek at the TOPIX board within an hour of each other.

What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brmemc 3 hr Ethics 233
Steve's Steakhouse Cookie Jar 4 hr Live in Blairsville 37
towns county Indian period 4 hr onenationundergod 3
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 53,090
anderson's 5 hr escapetc 1
What next? 5 hr escapetc 4
brmemc and terry taylor 5 hr escapetc 316
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••