CRASH

Wytheville, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Anyone know what happened in the Fed-Ex truck crash near the go-karts and mini golf? Saw it happen but would like to know more info.
So Sad

Lexington, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2009
FedEx driver dies while driving on I-81
BETH MACY | The Roanoke Times

A 55-year-old truck driver died of a heart attack while driving his FedEx truck on I-81 in Wythe County Saturday.

Jerry D. Martin, of Brownsville, Tenn., died when he ran off the southbound road around milemarker 76 at 6:30 p.m. Wytheville state police dispatcher Mark Miller said Martin hit a guardrail, toppling the truck and eventually landing on U.S. 11, a parallel road.

The accident blocked U.S. 11 traffic until midnight.

No one else was injured in the crash.
help

Memphis, TN

#3 Jul 21, 2009
Would anyone have any pictures of the crash? We would like to see for ourselves what happened. We are family.
So Sad

Lexington, VA

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Try http://www.wdbj7.com/ , I dont know if they would have a video of the wreckage or pictures, but you might want to try it. The Roanoke Times may also have had some pictures in its Sunday edition, or the Bristol Herald might.
babysister

Warrior, AL

#5 Jul 19, 2012
don't know who you are in munford, tn. but if you were family you would have had access.... that was my brother and to get on here and ask for pictures is not very considerate.
local

Wytheville, VA

#6 Jul 20, 2012
So sorry for the loss of your brother, your family is in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica sexton 21 hr Never again 1
Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater (Jan '10) Thu Walking In Willows 41
free fat mike Wed campbell 1
obamaCare Wed ftratfield 2
Deceitful government Dec 17 awakend 1
Snake in the grass (Mar '12) Dec 15 mustang1 4
Carrington Place at Wytheville? Dec 15 14CNA 11
Wytheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web