#2 Jul 20, 2012
Good I guess
Senior Parent

Wynne, AR

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Money talks - enuf said

Wynne, AR

#4 Jul 24, 2012
u got that right! who shellin out the most $$ will also be th Quartrback!

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Can't wait for the season to start!!
Nubbin

Wynne, AR

#6 Jul 30, 2012
he said the Trail kid going to be the qb....any truth to that?
Wondering

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
I live in another town and we play you all every year, I wanted to let yall know that i enjoy watching yall play. You always look good on the field. Very talented team. Good luck this year and God Bless.

Wynne, AR

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Nubbin wrote:
he said the Trail kid going to be the qb....any truth to that?
nope. he won't be qb til his sr yr
Parent

Wynne, AR

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Wondering why the football programs are so expensive? over $150 and even more?? did we get to add more home games this year??
Business

Wynne, AR

#10 Aug 3, 2012
They wanted $300. surely, it's not for a fb program at the gate? Will it have coupons or something?

Wynne, AR

#11 Aug 3, 2012
It was just a few months ago the fb players were out knocking on doors for money. Does it cost to play these days??
Parent

Wynne, AR

#12 Aug 4, 2012
guest wrote:
It was just a few months ago the fb players were out knocking on doors for money. Does it cost to play these days??
Just the blue collars...

Wynne, AR

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Same ol small town bs. Throw money around and kiss a$$. Kid will play
Sunny

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Heard they are selling parking passes?!?!? How hospitable for the "city with a grin"!!! What happened to first come first served??? Visiting teams Have to park far away just because someones mommy wants the privilege of having a special parking spot??? Now that I think about it that might be a good idea. She will need a quick getaway when her son embarrasses her on the field!!
Leave

Conway, AR

#15 Aug 7, 2012
I beleve the home team fans should have perks when they are playing at home you idiot. Why not? What if mommy doesn't want to walk a mile to get to the game, so what let her buy a parking spot. How about our first game everyone walk to the game so all of Marion's fans can have enough parking. I swear some of you freaking lunatics will bit** about anything, just to be doing it. Oh and Sunny you are so clever, quick getaway lol!!!!!you are so hilarious!!!!!!!! Get a Life! Guest... yeah throw some money around so kids can play so original. Parents are just giving tons of money to the coaches. That is why the coaches have a roof over their heads and can feed their families. Its all because of all the money all us parents fork over to them. You know beause all the money given to the school is given to the coaches. The school just writes over the check to them so a certain kid will play. It's not because they have a degree and a job, it's because all of the bribe money. You people sicken me.
Taxpayer

Wynne, AR

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Parking passes?? WTF. Has WHS upgraded with a parking garage or something?? what's next?$250 ads for fb programs?...umm..too late. Who's idea is all this?

Wynne, AR

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Must be a Lea Trail thing.
hill supporter

West Memphis, AR

#18 Aug 8, 2012
sounds like finally som forward thinking anyway we can help raise money to upgrade facilities because hill has some good ideas about a rec room for players to hang out at so the ones that dont have good home lifes will have a safe place to go. and we need to upgrade to turf so soccer can be played on field and jv games wont be canceled because of rain.all of that cost money so if you dont like parking pass idea dont buy one and SHUTUP.

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2012
hill supporter wrote:
sounds like finally som forward thinking anyway we can help raise money to upgrade facilities because hill has some good ideas about a rec room for players to hang out at so the ones that dont have good home lifes will have a safe place to go. and we need to upgrade to turf so soccer can be played on field and jv games wont be canceled because of rain.all of that cost money so if you dont like parking pass idea dont buy one and SHUTUP.
Well said!
That guy

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2012
hill supporter wrote:
Soccer? There is plenty of grass between the Jr High and the Primary schools to play soccer on. They don't need our football field for a sport nobody watches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 11 min Froggy 9,653
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 13 min Froggy 9,557
Who is the pizzle? (Jun '13) 22 min Papa Bear 122
calvery church 22 min check it out 1
slavery 37 min Papa Bear 2
Big Dear 52 min Hunting Honey Gal 34
Thieves on the Loose (Sep '13) 58 min Guest 45
•••
•••
•••