plain truth

Paragould, AR

#209 Oct 14, 2010
how cares when the court date is nobody does its just another day to look at all you stupid people and to waste time and paper wpork that coast tax payers their money just for what another dead drug head! who cares when the court day comes shut up and screw off.

Paragould, AR

#211 Oct 17, 2010
people do care or there wouldnt be so many comments.you care or you wouldnt have commented.Tammy is a bad person who killed a man and continues to be violent.she also brags that her lawyer is telling her she won't do a day in jail.I hope that bobs family stays on top of the prosecuter and the sheriff.She murdered that man drove to her daughters house washed her clothes,took a shower and went to sleep.She will tell you that herself.

Wynne, AR

#212 Oct 17, 2010
I'm you're friend to the end Tammy. Everything will be ok.
sick of it all

Paragould, AR

#213 Oct 18, 2010
i would have washed my clothes and took a shower too and ate a steak dinner and went to sleep too ! she slue! the dragon! good for her!
sick of it all

Paragould, AR

#214 Oct 18, 2010
but who cares when the court date is i mean relly who cares? hope its over soon than what you all going to do then you,ll be so bored want have nothing to be on topix about will you .
gods beliefs

Paragould, AR

#215 Oct 19, 2010
yes i use topix because of being bored so i get on here and answer just to see who added what thats what its for right to listen to all the trashey gossip and respond to everyones input so i leave mine but realy the court needs to be over and what will be will be. if you mess with drugs and hang with the wrong people you will have to suffer the pain and sorrow of what you put into your life is what you get out of it right. so if you dance with the devil you will have to live in his pit of fire. thats what happen with tammy she danced with to mant devils and became their wifes and now she has to run through the fire and hope she wont burn up and can be saved. its up to god he only knows and he has his answers.
hates bullys

United States

#216 Nov 2, 2010
Guest wrote:
did u know that tammy is josh jennings aunt uknow theboy that killed his 6weeks old baby mmmm whatdoes that tell ya
Josh didnt kill his baby his exwife did and he took the blame for her..

Paragould, AR

#217 Nov 2, 2010
and josh's case has nothing to do with Tammy's.Tammy is a miserable woman.and will pay for what she did even if the legal system doesn't get her her own future bad choices will.People like her don't change and they don't get better cause they don't want to.She is married to nick now and she beats the crap out of him and he is a drunk that cheats on her.But they will stay together and proclaim the trailor park love along with her innocence of killing bob.LOL Thank GOD b@^%h is to old to have any more freaking kids.

Forrest City, AR

#218 Nov 4, 2010
hates bullys wrote:
<quoted text> Josh didnt kill his baby his exwife did and he took the blame for her..
OH YES HE DID.
friend

Alexander, AR

#219 Nov 6, 2010
looking for Tim Rodgers?
dee

Little Rock, AR

#220 Nov 11, 2010
myob
Client

Wynne, AR

#221 Nov 12, 2010
I want to donate to the Tammy McMaster defense fund. Go Tammy!!!!!!!!!!
Unknown

Little Rock, AR

#222 Nov 14, 2010
Client wrote:
I want to donate to the Tammy McMaster defense fund. Go Tammy!!!!!!!!!!
Well call paragould PD. she just got arrested for domestic violence forth offence.
Know For a Fact

Mound, MN

#223 Nov 14, 2010
plain truth wrote:
ok im not saying thats its right to kill another but when you stick around and pass licks to one another and mix violence with drugs and alchoal you get what happens and when you put two drugies and alchoal addictive people together who,s both crazy than guess what happen s someone will get hurt or die and thats what happen i know because i did talk to bob the night he died he cslled and said it is what it is he said what can we do to resolve the bad feelings between us and i told him that he and tammy needed to mind their own bussiness and put the hanicap michael back in the nurseing home and stop takeing advantage of him and his disabilty check they were useing it to buy their drugs with.than he said michael had o-d- and the ambulance was on its way out at mcmasters to get him and he would be put back in the nurseing home then. so im the real one that truely talked to bob and i have proof of the confersation!
First of all, the ambulance went to the cornor of the road to pick up Michael, they pushed him there in a wheel chair, secondly, Tammy told family members 2 days before she KILLED Bob that she was going to kill him. It will all come out in the wash, their whole family is wacko. I know them personally and will stay as far away from them as possible.
Unknown

Little Rock, AR

#224 Nov 16, 2010
now dhs do your job and go get those kids out of that house
smrtrthntho

Des Moines, IA

#225 Dec 13, 2010
You people are crazy! See Bob will have everlasting life. Where as Tammy will burn in hell for her actions. Thou shalt NOT kill!!!!!!!!!!
smrtrthntho

Des Moines, IA

#226 Dec 15, 2010
counting opionions wrote:
<quoted text> you know im a leisban! if it was left up to me i,d kill every man walking there all worthless pricks!
your LESBIAN because noone else would have you

Little Rock, AR

#227 Dec 25, 2010
ndfhh
stfu

United States

#228 Jan 7, 2011
dont believe bobby beat her. neither does anybody else except obviously for your dumb behind. she didnt look beat to ANYBODY the day after she killed and confessed. im thinkin that had she been beat she would have a mark on her, wouldnt you? these people saying that it was self defense dont know the facts or they are goin by what they heard. im friends with bobbys family and i met tammy once and thought she was crazy that moment! dont take up for a murderer, doesnt make you look very good. you should at least know the facts before you start to run ur mouth.
brother u want none of

Mesquite, NV

#229 Jan 17, 2011
she stabbed him before and had two guys holding him in the seat while she did it. so as for josh or whoever it is that she is an aunt to you need to get your shit straight. i know what went on out there she would start on her trips and he would leave and go to his families house and guess who would come and get him to come back. put it together if i was kicking your ass and i left would you run to get me hell to the no you wouldnt. so you all know that is bullshit. i was around and i seen how she was with him and nick, the guy that she tried to stab and he jumped off the second floor off the apartment they were staying in. yes he called me said he wanted to go home, he just couldnt trust the people there and he told me he had a ride. i wish i would have went she wouldnt have run anywhere!!!!!!! rest in peace brother and i love you and she will answer for what she did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red challenger 9 min xoxo 2
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 53 min Mr Monday 11,861
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 55 min Mr Monday 11,687
Carli Smith (Feb '12) 1 hr Chelsea 21
Jennifer Gilchrist 4 hr guest 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Rusty 30,446
Vanndale Thief 8 hr Guest 26
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web