Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 614)

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant most people are blissfully unaware of history.You are the exception.In large part so am I.The things you are alluding to are real.This is happening while people worry about gay rights and prayer in school.I've been thinking and wondering about the number of the beast for a long time.I think you know what I mean.A person won't be able to buy or sell without that mark.They are talking about implanting ID COMPUTER chips in people right now.Without which......
History is a blue print for the future. It's important to know it, but sadly most people don't know or care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

women for wrote:
OBAMA 2012!!
Good luck with that.
women for

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still waiting for your Obama bucks and free TV?. How are you going to feed yourself
after the rest of us are unemployed and you
can't get any more food stamps from our tax
dollars?.
I dnt get free tv or Food Stamps, I work.
women for

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
good luck with Mitt the Twit. Tax evader!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If the planet is getting warmer now,then why did a recent study of fossilized tree rings show the planet was consistently warmer 2000 years ago?
You and the global warming crowd are nothing more than a bunch of chicken littles, running around screaming about "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahha a!

No one cares what you fossil fuel fascist minions think. God doesn't care. The Earth does not care. Mother Nature does not care.

You are irrelevant and really easy. What a truly useless person you have grown into being.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
History is a blue print for the future. It's important to know it, but sadly most people don't know or care.
Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha !

AntiChrist Romney as Governor

- 47th in job creation
- 1st in debt creation

AntiChrist Romney as Bain CEO

- outsourcing, offshoring
- loaded companies with debt, took that cash and watched companies implode which laughing all the way to the bank in the Bahamas
- possible felonies

Yes, this is AntiChrist Romney's HISTORY and it is his FUTURE as dogcatcher for SLC. Oh, I forgot, AntiChrist Romney is a well known animal abuser so he cannot be dogcatcher.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Oregon whatever you're on I want some.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahha a!
No one cares what you fossil fuel fascist minions think. God doesn't care. The Earth does not care. Mother Nature does not care.
You are irrelevant and really easy. What a truly useless person you have grown into being.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah!
You probably got a 100 on the Alinsky handbook test in troll school didn't you? If the other side presents facts that disproves your argument, change the subject and ridicule our opponent.
Your DNC teachers and handlers must be so proud of you, comrade. Forward!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

women for wrote:
<quoted text>good luck with Mitt the Twit. Tax evader!
Is that the best the left can do? They cant run on obamas record so they will just sling mud at Romney. That's a great strategy, way to reach the crucial independent voters, who historically are turned off by negative ads. Good plan, it should work just fine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

AU-79 K wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the truth.
So we are supposed to laugh at it?
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH I GOTTA say Mitt didn't look very good in Europe.Cruz won in Texas because he's the real thing.Dewhurst outspent Cruz three to one.Grassroots baby!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

negative, sorry folks that is all there is for either side. If the integrity of all the politions from all the parties were combined and turned into TNT you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. That is the sad state of affairs in our country.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
NRH I GOTTA say Mitt didn't look very good in Europe.Cruz won in Texas because he's the real thing.Dewhurst outspent Cruz three to one.Grassroots baby!
WACO, but is he the one you really, really want to represent you. Will Cruze be a help or hindrance for the working class ? REason I ask that question is simple the midle class is slowly dwindling away and entering the lower wage earniings of minimum wage earnings and we are losing a vital tax base to both our TEXAS and federal goverments. Will Cruze really be a true representative of the people ?
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

WACO, We are even behind in creating a larger water supply and building new electric generating plants for our growing population and those comiing in the future--without adding to both the electric supply and enlarging ou water supply for the growing population and the growing inustrial complexes relocating to TEXAS we are losing a vital necessity for future growth in TEXAS. And no one has done a darn thing for ensuring these 2 vital necessities for growth in TEXAS. And I repeat no one has shown leadership in our state
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Pappy you know what I think? Its gotten to the point where all you can do is go for the candidate you think will do the least amount of damage.Dewhurst sold his soul to the devil years ago.I know Cruz has financial backing from DC.I can only hope.This state is a republican stronghold.Instead of hating their guts I have to work with at least some of them.Perry is corrupt.Cruz has a chance..at least for awhile..to be better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably got a 100 on the Alinsky handbook test in troll school didn't you? If the other side presents facts that disproves your argument, change the subject and ridicule our opponent.
Your DNC teachers and handlers must be so proud of you, comrade. Forward!!
LOL. This is what extremist rightwingers said about WimpRomney:

"While Rupert Murdoch’s Sun memorably labeled Romney “Mitt the Twit,” it wasn’t just the British press and politicians who scorned his bumbling performance. Karl Rove, who’s assembling hundreds of millions of dollars to elect him president—and who perhaps should go from being “Bush’s brain” to being Romney’s—ruefully said “you have to shake your head” about the way the candidate just stepped into it. The conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer was blunter: The episode was “unbelievable...beyond human understanding...It’s like a guy in the hundred meter dash. All he has to do is finish, he doesn’t have to win. And instead he tackles the guy in the next lane and gets disqualified.”&#8232;

Disqualified is the right word because Romney went overseas precisely to show he was qualified to be president. Seldom if ever has any such an effort made someone look so foolish so fast, with so much blowback coming from across the political spectrum. &#8232;" DB

Read this again: "It’s like a guy in the hundred meter dash. All he has to do is finish, he doesn’t have to win. And instead he tackles the guy in the next lane and gets disqualified."

This POS, with all of the support and speechwriters and money and handlers in the world cannot handle A PR TRIP TO FRIENDLY COUNTRIES.

How the hell is this incompetent POS going to handle an actual difficult thing like, you know, a State Dinner or the Easter Egg Roll. SmutRomney would probably say mean things about the kids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best the left can do? They cant run on obamas record so they will just sling mud at Romney. That's a great strategy, way to reach the crucial independent voters, who historically are turned off by negative ads. Good plan, it should work just fine.
Obama:

Ended Bush's Great Recession in 6 months
28 months of job creation
Passed first major reform of health care, 18% of GDP and growing uncontrollably, in decades
Got OBL
Saved Detroit

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years

Signed New START Treaty - nuclear arms reduction pact with Russia

Issued executive order to repeal Bush era restrictions on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research

Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers

Health Care Reform Bill, preventing insurance companies from denying insurance because of a pre-existing condition

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
Cruz to victory in Nov
Rockwall Citizen

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Cool
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

The new cop on the beat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz to victory in Nov
uh....yeah that's a given.This IS a republican state.Its not like some democrat is going to jump out of the weeds and ambush Cruz in a stunning upset.That made me laugh actually!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wylie News Video

•••
•••

Wylie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wylie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••