Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday 7,913
For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish. Full Story
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#8177 Aug 15, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Okay Frank, this should work. From youtube.
Obama, a blessing for Catholics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1uWf5CNF3dUXX
I just viewed it and sent it to my catholic friends and family. Once again, this fellow has such a great insight into the corruption in the church.

Thanks for sending!
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#8178 Aug 16, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I just viewed it and sent it to my catholic friends and family. Once again, this fellow has such a great insight into the corruption in the church.
Thanks for sending!
Frank, It is my joy to spread what I think are great Catholic insights. It is what all Real Catholics feel, and need to express ourselves about what is wrong inside our Church.It is what Jesus would want us to do, to speak out against the Apostasy that is threatening to decay and destroy our Church. I went through the problems inside my Union Local, when the leaders, whom I was part of, began to making decision based on their own greed. And after 25 years and thousands and thousands of dollars that I gave up in overtime, when my wife and I were just living from week to week, because I believed in what I was doing was for the greater cause.
I was so WRONG, and caused me to quit my union position as a Business Agent. That was not as important as this is, as my religion is my life. I take our Lord with me every minute of every day, and talk to him all day long. Our Lord challenged the leaders of the Jewish Sanhedrin, and the Apostles after receiving the holy spirit, spoke out against the Jewish leaders, and preached "Jesus Crucified". With the help of our Lord, we must not let the human desires of the flock dictate to the leaders of the Catholic Church, as their desires are of the flesh, and our Church is predicated on the desires of GOD, who is spiritual. I still can not believe that "Itchy Watch" said, that the Pope and the Leaders of our Church "can not tell a Woman, what to do with her own body". As far as I am concerned, he has destroyed any credibility he may have had, with what he posted. Yet, we do not judge him, as that is only to be done by our Lord. I do not judge myself, and go to my Spiritual Priest for guidance, to be sure I am not wrong, as I was as a Union Leader. Our Lord can turn anyone around, and we must keep praying for "Itchy Watch" to see the "Light of God", and come out of the Darkness. Enough of my preaching, I am glad to have your input and reasoning Frank. GOD bless you for your encouraging remarks.
Dominus Vobiscum
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#8180 Aug 16, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, It is my joy to spread what I think are great Catholic insights. It is what all Real Catholics feel, and need to express ourselves about what is wrong inside our Church.It is what Jesus would want us to do, to speak out against the Apostasy that is threatening to decay and destroy our Church. I went through the problems inside my Union Local, when the leaders, whom I was part of, began to making decision based on their own greed. And after 25 years and thousands and thousands of dollars that I gave up in overtime, when my wife and I were just living from week to week, because I believed in what I was doing was for the greater cause.
I was so WRONG, and caused me to quit my union position as a Business Agent. That was not as important as this is, as my religion is my life. I take our Lord with me every minute of every day, and talk to him all day long. Our Lord challenged the leaders of the Jewish Sanhedrin, and the Apostles after receiving the holy spirit, spoke out against the Jewish leaders, and preached "Jesus Crucified". With the help of our Lord, we must not let the human desires of the flock dictate to the leaders of the Catholic Church, as their desires are of the flesh, and our Church is predicated on the desires of GOD, who is spiritual. I still can not believe that "Itchy Watch" said, that the Pope and the Leaders of our Church "can not tell a Woman, what to do with her own body". As far as I am concerned, he has destroyed any credibility he may have had, with what he posted. Yet, we do not judge him, as that is only to be done by our Lord. I do not judge myself, and go to my Spiritual Priest for guidance, to be sure I am not wrong, as I was as a Union Leader. Our Lord can turn anyone around, and we must keep praying for "Itchy Watch" to see the "Light of God", and come out of the Darkness. Enough of my preaching, I am glad to have your input and reasoning Frank. GOD bless you for your encouraging remarks.
Dominus Vobiscum
you are an inspiration to me Bruser. A man of true faith.
Happy to call you friend. God love you- Frank
Brusser
#8182 Aug 17, 2012
A couple of years ago a former Speaker of the House,(we all know who she was, showed herself an amateur theologian lacking in even basic knowledge by claiming (on what she called Jesuitical authority) that the Church teaching on abortion was no older than the 1950s. The usually cautious American Bishops lost no time in issuing vigorous correction. And rightly so, of course, as quotes like these will show.

Here then are some of the quotes:

The Didache (“The Teaching of the Twelve Apostles”) ca 110 AD. Thou shalt not murder a child by abortion.(2:2)…The Way of Death is filled with people who are…murderers of children and abortionists of God’s creatures.(5:1-2)

Letter of Barnabas, circa 125: You shall not kill either the fetus by abortion or the new born

Athenagoras the Athenian (To Marcus Aurelius), ca 150 AD:“We say that those women who use drugs to bring on abortion commit murder, and will have to give an account to God for the abortion…,[For we] regard the very fœtus in the womb as a created being, and therefore an object of God’s care…(# 35).

Clement of Alexandria:(circa 150 – 215 AD) Our whole life can go on in observation of the laws of nature, if we gain dominion over our desires from the beginning and if we do not kill, by various means of a perverse art, the human offspring, born according to the designs of divine providence; for these women who, if order to hide their immorality, use abortive drugs which expel the child completely dead, abort at the same time their own human feelings. Paedagogus, 2

Tertullian circa 160-240 AD: For us, we may not destroy even the fetus in the womb, while as yet the human being derives blood from other parts of the body for its sustenance. To hinder a birth is merely a speedier man-killing; nor does it matter when you take away a life that is born, or destroy one that is coming to birth. That is a man which is going to be one: you have the fruit already in the seed. Apology 9:6

Tertullian (circa 160 – 240 AD):…we are not permitted, since murder has been prohibited to us once and for all, even to destroy …the fetus in the womb. It makes no difference whether one destroys a life that has already been born or one that is in the process of birth. Apology (9:7-8)

Tertullian circa 160-240 AD:[John the Baptist and Jesus] were both alive while still in the womb. Elizabeth rejoiced as the infant leaped in her womb; Mary glorifies the Lord because Christ within inspired her. Each mother recognizes her child and is known by her child who is alive, being not merely souls but also spirits. De Aninta 26:4

Hippolytus (circa 170-236 AD): Whence certain women, reputed believers, began to resort to drugs for producing sterility and to gird themselves round, so as to expel what was conceived on account of their not wanting to have a child either by a slave or by any paltry fellow, for the sake of their family and excessive wealth. Behold, into how great impiety that lawless one has proceeded, by inculcating adultery and murder at the same time. From “Refutation of all Heresies” 9:7

Minucius Felix (180 – 225 AD): Some women take medicines to destroy the germ of future life in their own bodies. They commit infanticide before they have given birth to the infant (Octavious (30, 2))

(End Page one Abortion truths from antient times)
Brusser

Massapequa, NY

#8183 Aug 17, 2012
(Page two: Abortions from antient time:

St. Basil the Great (330 – 379 AD): The woman who purposely destroys her unborn child is guilty of murder. With us there is no nice enquiry as to its being formed or unformed. In this case it is not only the being about to be born who is vindicated, but the woman in her attack upon herself; because in most cases women who make such attempts die. The destruction of the embryo is an additional crime, a second murder, at all events if we regard it as done with intent. The punishment, however, of these women should not be for life, but for the term of ten years. And let their treatment depend not on mere lapse of time, but on the character of their repentance. Letter 188:2

St. Ambrose:(339 to 397 AD) The poor expose their children, the rich kill the fruit of their own bodies in the womb, lest their property be divided up, and they destroy their own children in the womb with murderous poisons. and before life has been passed on, it is annihilated. Hexaemeron”,(5, 18, 58)

St. John Chrysostom (circa 340 – 407 AD): Why sow where the ground makes it its care to destroy the fruit? Where there are many efforts at abortion? Where there is murder before the birth? For you do not even let the harlot remain a mere harlot, but make her a murderer also. You see how drunkenness leads to whoredom, whoredom to adultery, adultery to murder; or rather something even worse than murder. For I have no real name to give it, since it does not destroy the thing born but prevents its being born. Why then do you abuse the gift of God and fight with His laws, and follow after what is a curse as if a blessing, and make the place of procreation a chamber for murder, and arm the woman that was given for childbearing unto slaughter? Homily 24 on Romans

St. Jerome (circa 342-420 AD): I cannot bring myself to speak of the many virgins who daily fall and are lost to the bosom of the church, their mother….Some go so far as to take potions, that they may insure barrenness, and thus murder human beings almost before their conception. Some, when they find themselves with child through their sin, use drugs to procure abortion, and when (as often happens) they die with their offspring, they enter the lower world laden with the guilt not only of adultery against Christ but also of suicide and child murder. Letter 22:13

The Synod of Elvira, 306 AD: If a woman becomes pregnant by committing adultery, while her husband is absent, and after the act she destroys the child, it is proper to keep her from communion until death, because she has doubled her crime. Canon 63.

The Synod of Ancyra, 314 AD, Concerning women who commit fornication, and destroy that which they have conceived, or who are employed in making drugs for abortion, a former decree excluded them until the hour of death, and to this some have assented. Nevertheless, being desirous to use somewhat greater lenity, we have ordained that they fulfill ten years [of penance], according to the prescribed degrees.(Canon 21).

Council of Trullo (692 AD): Those who give drugs for procuring abortion, and those who receive poisons to kill the fœtus, are subjected to the penalty of murder.(Canon 91)

Ancient Testimonies against abortion.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#8184 Aug 17, 2012
Brusser wrote:
(Page two: Abortions from antient time:
St. Basil the Great (330 – 379 AD): The woman who purposely destroys her unborn child is guilty of murder. With us there is no nice enquiry as to its being formed or unformed. In this case it is not only the being about to be born who is vindicated, but the woman in her attack upon herself; because in most cases women who make such attempts die. The destruction of the embryo is an additional crime, a second murder, at all events if we regard it as done with intent. The punishment, however, of these women should not be for life, but for the term of ten years. And let their treatment depend not on mere lapse of time, but on the character of their repentance. Letter 188:2
St. Ambrose:(339 to 397 AD) The poor expose their children, the rich kill the fruit of their own bodies in the womb, lest their property be divided up, and they destroy their own children in the womb with murderous poisons. and before life has been passed on, it is annihilated. Hexaemeron”,(5, 18, 58)
St. John Chrysostom (circa 340 – 407 AD): Why sow where the ground makes it its care to destroy the fruit? Where there are many efforts at abortion? Where there is murder before the birth? For you do not even let the harlot remain a mere harlot, but make her a murderer also. You see how drunkenness leads to whoredom, whoredom to adultery, adultery to murder; or rather something even worse than murder. For I have no real name to give it, since it does not destroy the thing born but prevents its being born. Why then do you abuse the gift of God and fight with His laws, and follow after what is a curse as if a blessing, and make the place of procreation a chamber for murder, and arm the woman that was given for childbearing unto slaughter? Homily 24 on Romans
St. Jerome (circa 342-420 AD): I cannot bring myself to speak of the many virgins who daily fall and are lost to the bosom of the church, their mother….Some go so far as to take potions, that they may insure barrenness, and thus murder human beings almost before their conception. Some, when they find themselves with child through their sin, use drugs to procure abortion, and when (as often happens) they die with their offspring, they enter the lower world laden with the guilt not only of adultery against Christ but also of suicide and child murder. Letter 22:13
The Synod of Elvira, 306 AD: If a woman becomes pregnant by committing adultery, while her husband is absent, and after the act she destroys the child, it is proper to keep her from communion until death, because she has doubled her crime. Canon 63.
The Synod of Ancyra, 314 AD, Concerning women who commit fornication, and destroy that which they have conceived, or who are employed in making drugs for abortion, a former decree excluded them until the hour of death, and to this some have assented. Nevertheless, being desirous to use somewhat greater lenity, we have ordained that they fulfill ten years [of penance], according to the prescribed degrees.(Canon 21).
Council of Trullo (692 AD): Those who give drugs for procuring abortion, and those who receive poisons to kill the fœtus, are subjected to the penalty of murder.(Canon 91)
Ancient Testimonies against abortion.
. This should be printed in every parish bulletin in the US.
Maybe then the 54% of "Catholics" who voted for O-Buma may open their eyes to this murderous behavior.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#8185 Aug 17, 2012
...another great post from Bruser
Bruser
#8186 Aug 17, 2012
Bruser
#8187 Aug 17, 2012
Catholic News Round-up:

&fe ature=youtu.be
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#8189 Aug 18, 2012
Frank, I heard a great story from my Sister-in-law when her friend came over from another state. It seems that her friend and her Husband(an ex Viet-Nam
Vet) were at mass, and the Priest is giving the Homily, and says that "it is so great that the Catholic church is accepting Gay marriages". The friends husband, stands up and starts trying to get the attention of the Priest, but the Priest would not acknowledge him. The friend was challenging what the priest had said, and told him that he was not preaching what Catholic Church's doctrine is. Not getting any acknowledgment from the Priest, he and his wife stood up and walked out, followed by many of the parishioners. Out of the church those that left, came over to this Vet, and congratulated him on his stand, and said that everyone in the Church should have walked out on that errant priest. The following week, a different priest celebrated mass, and profusely apologized for what the priest had said the previous week, and ended his apology with " The Devil has indeed infiltrated the Catholic Church.
It is time that the parishioners stand up for what the Catholic Church stands for, not what the Bishops "Think" it stands for, or what the "LIBERAL" parishioners want to hear. The trouble is that most good parishioners are "Sheep", and fearful of speaking out. We are only defending the catholic beliefs, and if the Spirit of GOD is within us, then we "Must" speak out and defend the Church that Jesus gave us through St Peter his rock. Okay Frank I didn't mean to rave, but the fearful actions that most Catholics exhibit, gets me pazzo!
Dominus Vobiscum
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#8190 Aug 18, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Frank, I heard a great story from my Sister-in-law when her friend came over from another state. It seems that her friend and her Husband(an ex Viet-Nam
Vet) were at mass, and the Priest is giving the Homily, and says that "it is so great that the Catholic church is accepting Gay marriages". The friends husband, stands up and starts trying to get the attention of the Priest, but the Priest would not acknowledge him. The friend was challenging what the priest had said, and told him that he was not preaching what Catholic Church's doctrine is. Not getting any acknowledgment from the Priest, he and his wife stood up and walked out, followed by many of the parishioners. Out of the church those that left, came over to this Vet, and congratulated him on his stand, and said that everyone in the Church should have walked out on that errant priest. The following week, a different priest celebrated mass, and profusely apologized for what the priest had said the previous week, and ended his apology with " The Devil has indeed infiltrated the Catholic Church.
It is time that the parishioners stand up for what the Catholic Church stands for, not what the Bishops "Think" it stands for, or what the "LIBERAL" parishioners want to hear. The trouble is that most good parishioners are "Sheep", and fearful of speaking out. We are only defending the catholic beliefs, and if the Spirit of GOD is within us, then we "Must" speak out and defend the Church that Jesus gave us through St Peter his rock. Okay Frank I didn't mean to rave, but the fearful actions that most Catholics exhibit, gets me pazzo!
Dominus Vobiscum
I also just read how Alec Baldwin insisted on reading at the Catholic Church in East Hampton. He probably thought it was a performance. One of the reasons parishioners were against Baldwin being a Lector was because during one of his recent "rages" ( hmmm, sound familiar?), he yelled publicly to the photographer, You were probably raped by a priest, not only maligning the Church but mocking those victims who were horribly sexually abused by priests when they were boys. So when Alec Baldwin got up to read, one by one parishioners stood and gave him their backs!! What a way to tell Mr. Baldwin that, hey you can't just "be a Catholic when it suits you" ( hmmm, again sounds very familiar) We see right through you and we don't want you here.
Thank you Frank and Bruser for all you post and for defending our Catholic faith.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#8191 Aug 19, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I also just read how Alec Baldwin insisted on reading at the Catholic Church in East Hampton. He probably thought it was a performance. One of the reasons parishioners were against Baldwin being a Lector was because during one of his recent "rages" ( hmmm, sound familiar?), he yelled publicly to the photographer, You were probably raped by a priest, not only maligning the Church but mocking those victims who were horribly sexually abused by priests when they were boys. So when Alec Baldwin got up to read, one by one parishioners stood and gave him their backs!! What a way to tell Mr. Baldwin that, hey you can't just "be a Catholic when it suits you" ( hmmm, again sounds very familiar) We see right through you and we don't want you here.
Thank you Frank and Bruser for all you post and for defending our Catholic faith.
You are welcome WHG, but we only mirror you and other faithful catholics. GOD bless you and all who defend our faith.
Dominus Vobiscum
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8194 Aug 19, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
WHG, You are 100% correct. The disturbing part is, that anyone claiming that is a real catholic acting, and saying the things he does. He has not changed the attacks he launches on anyone for years. He loves to tell people to seek out mental health professionals, and yet it is he that needs the help. His being a EU minister, and laughing and acting like a buffoon on the alter, joking around with Msgr is something that should not be tolerated, and yet it goes on every Sunday. We are at mass to celebrate with reverence Christ Crucified, and to give ourselves to almighty GOD,Father Son, and the Holy Spirit, and to receive GOD in receiving the Host, which is the Body,Blood,Soul, and Divinity, of Jesus. "Itchy Watch" has already in a moment of truth, exposed himself as not following the teachings of the church, nor of the Pope, as he had stated that right here, claiming that the church has no right to tell woman what to do with their bodies. I directed him to 1 Corinthians 6:3-7, with no reply. What doctrine is he following, that allows him to act the way he does, to malign and curse everyone the way he does, and yet believe he is in a holy state when he administers the Host? If I were not in the state I am in as a Catholic Sinner, trying to stay on the straight path, through the "Narrow Gate", I would have given up on him years ago. I truly hope he doesn't have to go through "Hell" inorder to realize the state he is in, and the harm he has done to all catholics, as there are many non-Catholics reading these posts. The fact that he is a EU, only compounds what he has done and said, even more.
GOD Bless you WHG, as I will continue to <IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC>
to his posts directed to me, and just keep praying for this lost soul. The scary part is the spreading of his type of Catholicism around through-out the parish. The "Blind leading the Blind" situation.
Dominus Vobiscum
You are an incredible a***ole, Itchy. It's a wonder that you're not totally blind with all of your mental masturbation. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8195 Aug 19, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bruser it wouldn't be as much of an issue, although we would still pray for him, if it were only Anthony. He is however an EM, distributing the Eucharist and acting and behaving this way, with his Anti Catholic Church posts, speaking against those who were sexually abused by clergy as children, and cursing and rage. And then he's up on the altar Sunday?? You have to act and be a Christian all the time, even though none of us is perfect, you can't just put on the robe, distribute Communion (to those who are of the right age please God), and then leave Church and curse people out with such hate.
And yet more bull***t. You're getting as prolific as Itchy with your arrogant and judgmental posts. And yet you're so totally clueless. You've never seen Anthony, you've never met him and yet you feel compelled to bash him week after week after week. Another hypocrite and a piss-poor Christian.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8196 Aug 19, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>. The level of denial is laughable with this Anthony character.
Moving around Frankie? Now you're posting from Long Beach. Guess you wore out your welcome with the SNAP folks in Deer Park.

Always entertaining to watch you kiss the crazy old man's ass while stalking Anthony at the same time. You really should consider some professional help.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8197 Aug 19, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Frank, I heard a great story from my Sister-in-law when her friend came over from another state. It seems that her friend and her Husband(an ex Viet-Nam
Vet) were at mass, and the Priest is giving the Homily, and says that "it is so great that the Catholic church is accepting Gay marriages". The friends husband, stands up and starts trying to get the attention of the Priest, but the Priest would not acknowledge him. The friend was challenging what the priest had said, and told him that he was not preaching what Catholic Church's doctrine is. Not getting any acknowledgment from the Priest, he and his wife stood up and walked out, followed by many of the parishioners. Out of the church those that left, came over to this Vet, and congratulated him on his stand, and said that everyone in the Church should have walked out on that errant priest. The following week, a different priest celebrated mass, and profusely apologized for what the priest had said the previous week, and ended his apology with " The Devil has indeed infiltrated the Catholic Church.
It is time that the parishioners stand up for what the Catholic Church stands for, not what the Bishops "Think" it stands for, or what the "LIBERAL" parishioners want to hear. The trouble is that most good parishioners are "Sheep", and fearful of speaking out. We are only defending the catholic beliefs, and if the Spirit of GOD is within us, then we "Must" speak out and defend the Church that Jesus gave us through St Peter his rock. Okay Frank I didn't mean to rave, but the fearful actions that most Catholics exhibit, gets me pazzo!
Dominus Vobiscum
I thank God every day that you represent the minority in my Church. Your conservative, lunatic version of the faith is what's driving people away.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8198 Aug 19, 2012
Yet another victory for the rights of all:

Federal Court of Appeals Strikes Down Anti-Gay Defense of Marriage Act
Statement by NCLR Legal Director Shannon Minter, Esq.


(San Francisco, CA, May 31, 2012)—Today, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit ruled that the so-called Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) is unconstitutional. The court held that DOMA, which prevents the federal government from recognizing the marriages of same-sex couples even in states where those marriages are valid, violates the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of equal protection of the laws.

The ruling came in a case filed in 2009 by Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders on behalf of a group of married same-sex couples who were denied federal spousal benefits such as Social Security and government employee benefits, as well as a parallel case filed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Today’s opinion upheld a 2010 decision in which U.S. District Judge Joseph Tauro ruled DOMA unconstitutional. Since Judge Tauro’s decision, two other district judges and 20 federal bankruptcy judges have ruled that DOMA violates the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause, and several additional challenges to DOMA are pending in courts across the country.

Writing for a three-judge panel, Judge Michael Boudin observed that DOMA inflicts serious harms on married same-sex couples and represents an unprecedented federal intrusion on the traditional authority of states to regulate marriage. In light of these facts, the panel held that none of the justifications offered by Congress in enacting DOMA was sufficient to uphold it. The court found that there is no "connection between DOMA’s treatment of same-sex couples and its asserted goal of strengthening the bonds and benefits to society of heterosexual marriage," and that "Congress’ denial of federal benefits to same-sex couples lawfully married in Massachusetts has not been adequately supported by any permissible federal interest."

The court stayed its decision to permit the parties an opportunity to request review by the United States Supreme Court. A party may either request en banc review by all five active judges of the First Circuit within 14 days, or may file a petition requesting review directly with the Supreme Court within 90 days. There is no prescribed time for the Supreme Court to decide whether to accept a case, but the Court generally does not decide to take a case until at least 30 days after a petition for review is filed.

Statement by NCLR Legal Director Shannon Minter, Esq.:

"Today’s decision, authored by one of the most well-respected conservative federal judges in the country, sounds the death knell for this discriminatory law. Every day that DOMA remains on the books, it is causing serious harm to same-sex couples and their children and branding all lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as inferior. The Supreme Court should affirm this decision so that we can put this shameful period in our nation’s history behind us. The federal government has no interest in treating people differently because of their sexual orientation or gender identity."
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#8199 Aug 20, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet more bull***t. You're getting as prolific as Itchy with your arrogant and judgmental posts. And yet you're so totally clueless. You've never seen Anthony, you've never met him and yet you feel compelled to bash him week after week after week. Another hypocrite and a piss-poor Christian.
And again this response begs to ask the the question, if YOU are not Anthony, how would YOU know who has even seen Anthony?? Are you saying you're not Anthony but you're with him ALL the time so you even know who's looking at him, even at Mass? And even another "mystery", why all the anger if you're not Anthony? Why would you even care?(aside from the goodness in your heart evident by the way you speak to others). And the term p___ poor Catholic? Pure Massapequa Park class. Looking forward to the Masquerade Ball Anthony!
Lou Gia

Flourtown, PA

#8200 Aug 20, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
And again this response begs to ask the the question, if YOU are not Anthony, how would YOU know who has even seen Anthony?? Are you saying you're not Anthony but you're with him ALL the time so you even know who's looking at him, even at Mass? And even another "mystery", why all the anger if you're not Anthony? Why would you even care?(aside from the goodness in your heart evident by the way you speak to others). And the term p___ poor Catholic? Pure Massapequa Park class. Looking forward to the Masquerade Ball Anthony!
WHG, Frank, Toni P., Bruser,
He doesn't know what else to say so he goes back to what he knows, the same cursing and anti-Catholic posts. His family must be drained. You're right WHG, if he's not Anthony how can he possibly know who has seen Anthony? And he didn't look too well yesterday at Mass, although he wasn't EM. Hope you're doing better buddy, emotionally and physically. Anthony as Msgr. Jim said, stop the nastiness and negativity.
Lou
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#8201 Aug 20, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank God every day that you represent the minority in my Church. Your conservative, lunatic version of the faith is what's driving people away.
Frank,WHG,Lou,Toni, from this post I guess that we can assume that the EU, has now become the new Pastor, as he claims it is "MY Church". Also that the Minority of the Parish are "driving people away". With that quote one can also assume that "Itchy Watch" considers himself to be a Conservative? Truly inane post, along with the foul mouth attempt to demean all of the posters here. How psychotic, and troubling he is. A lover of Homosexuals and Lesbians,a lover of Contraception, and Abortions. How can he claim to be a catholic when he doesn't follow the Catholic Catechism, nor the Pope's directives? What form of Catholicism does he follow? The edict(from where I can only guess) of "As long as it is done with love, it is okay"? Who is this Homosexual that he is defending?.
Once again folks <IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC, PROTESTANT> is the only response needed to reply to his foul rants, and anti-catholic posts. His copy and paste is showing that he has come "out of the closet" with his true Fidelity, and it is not the Catholic Church.
Dominus Vobiscum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyandanch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Depalo & Sons Auto Body Inc (Nov '09) 10 min Jack Oasis 17
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 14 hr Itchy Watch 2,314
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 15 hr Lisa 1,930
Village of Lindenhurst is Corrupt (Dec '09) Wed concerned neighbor 45
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) Oct 20 Jane 4
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Oct 20 tim21 239
Review: Demi's Coffee S Oct 20 Foodie 1

Coastal Flood Statement for Suffolk County was issued at October 23 at 4:51AM EDT

Wyandanch News Video

Wyandanch Dating
Find my Match

Wyandanch Jobs

Wyandanch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wyandanch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wyandanch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]