want to know

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Does anyone know a sherry gumbert and or husband
not sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2010
If her husband was Tommy she did live around South Shore, divorced.

Since: Aug 12

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Not sure of husbands name. Divorced when? I thought Wurtland? Is she teachers aide? Need info?
booboo

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2013
if it is the sherry gumbert I know--her last name is osborne and she is crazy
george flip

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2013
this woman is mental and really needs checked out by a expert , really you talk to her for 5 mins and you will see , I am not being mean or taking sides with her x husband , i dont know him ,and i hope the board of education ,if she is a teacher or aid , would look into this , i dont want my children around her , sorry ,but just look for yourself

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 19, 2013
george flip wrote:
this woman is mental and really needs checked out by a expert , really you talk to her for 5 mins and you will see , I am not being mean or taking sides with her x husband , i dont know him ,and i hope the board of education ,if she is a teacher or aid , would look into this , i dont want my children around her , sorry ,but just look for yourself
No Comment, BUT, Truth is the Truth!
none

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2013
george flip wrote:
this woman is mental and really needs checked out by a expert , really you talk to her for 5 mins and you will see , I am not being mean or taking sides with her x husband , i dont know him ,and i hope the board of education ,if she is a teacher or aid , would look into this , i dont want my children around her , sorry ,but just look for yourself
She just needs help, she had no parental guidance growing up
george

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2014
I believe that all the gumbert family have mental issues. Haven't met one yet that is in their right mind. They can all get a healthy dose of kiss my behind.
caring

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2014
george wrote:
I believe that all the gumbert family have mental issues. Haven't met one yet that is in their right mind. They can all get a healthy dose of kiss my behind.
I need proof of some type that Sherry Gumbert is manipulating her son. He acts scared to death of her!
step in

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2014
someone needs to step in and ask the child , like social services ,please someone out there help this kid , i have seen this and before its to late he needs help ,sad to see a mother with problems do this to her child , she needs mental help , wake up someone in the family
Caring

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2014
step in wrote:
someone needs to step in and ask the child , like social services ,please someone out there help this kid , i have seen this and before its to late he needs help ,sad to see a mother with problems do this to her child , she needs mental help , wake up someone in the family
Sherry uses foul words in front of him. She also told her then husband, now ex,, if you don't take me back ill fine a way to keep him from seeing you. Every time he was with his daddy , he'd say dad, don't make me go back there,, I want to live with you. But as every one knows, she threatened this boy, age 7,, coached him and had him say things that were lies. I know his dad, he's trying every way ,, and as to date has spend at least $16,000 in attorney fees,, He pays $1480 a month in support, plus all insurance for his only child. But,,,,,,,, doesn't get his rights as a dad,, the court system has failed the dad,,, But mainly the CHILD,, I Pray that God steps in.
Caring

Ashland, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2014
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>Sherry uses foul words in front of him. She also told her then husband, now ex,, if you don't take me back ill fine a way to keep him from seeing you. Every time he was with his daddy , he'd say dad, don't make me go back there,, I want to live with you. But as every one knows, she threatened this boy, age 7,, coached him and had him say things that were lies. I know his dad, he's trying every way ,, and as to date has spend at least $16,000 in attorney fees,, He pays $1480 a month in support, plus all insurance for his only child. But,,,,,,,, doesn't get his rights as a dad,, the court system has failed the dad,,, But mainly the CHILD,, I Pray that God steps in.
Judge Preston Family Court,, please have this mother investigated. Mental evaluation ,, dig the facts out,, she's ruining a child's life plus the life of his Loving Dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wurtland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Mikey Moore? 51 min Dealer 1
In Your View a " (Aug '09) 1 hr Girl that wants t... 5
KDMC Eliminating an entire department and outso... 1 hr Yvette 41
Ashland football 1 hr Huh 99
DirecTV (Apr '11) 1 hr Bob 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr SNYB 131,477
Pedos Anonymous 2 hr K Bruh 43
Wurtland Dating
Find my Match

Wurtland Jobs

Wurtland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wurtland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wurtland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]