Roswell pub accused of racial discrimination

Sep 27, 2011 Full story: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution 15

A black woman claims she was hired by a Roswell restaurant and bar, but then fired before she started work because of the color of her skin.

Full Story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2011
And they say race doesn't matter, it's the content of ones character, YEAH RIGHT. Let's see the TYPICAL racist trash justify this one.
critter71

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
And they say race doesn't matter, it's the content of ones character, YEAH RIGHT. Let's see the TYPICAL racist trash justify this one.
I say if she was doing a good at her job then they had no reason to fire her no matter what color her skin is

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2011
critter71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say if she was doing a good at her job then they had no reason to fire her no matter what color her skin is
Umm, did you even read the article? Obviously you didn't! She was trained for the position but soon as they realised they had too many blacks hired, the manager was told to fire her "because they already had too many AA's working there, HE QUIT rather than fire her, so they both were fired. She never got a chance to start the job!

SHE WAS FIRED ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS BLACK!

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#4 Sep 27, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
And they say race doesn't matter, it's the content of ones character, YEAH RIGHT. Let's see the TYPICAL racist trash justify this one.
They hired her, right? Let's here you nogs whining "NO one will HIRE blacks" soome more.

By the way, "Najla Salaam" sounds more like a human bomb than a waitress.
aunt bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#5 Sep 27, 2011
DAMNED!, somebody forgot to shave their azz again this mornin.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>They hired her, right? Let's here you nogs whining "NO one will HIRE blacks" soome more.
By the way, "Najla Salaam" sounds more like a human bomb than a waitress.
I thought you overdosed on meth! I guess that's what I get for thinking.
And who gets up at 5 in the morning, doesn't brush their teeth, won't comb their hair, refuses to stop farting and sniffing for the smell but RUNS TO THE AA FORUM to see what blacks are talking about? One guess >>>>>YOU azzhole!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 27, 2011
aunt bee wrote:
DAMNED!, somebody forgot to shave their azz again this mornin.
I guess you better start shaving ug mo!
BFD

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Too bad. Guess you should boycott the bar. Why stop there - the rest of the imports should quit in protest too.

Darn shame the guberment forces you to work in such a hostile environment. Maybe you should champion the repeal of AA. Heck - take it to the top- get the zebra to resign too! That'll teach whitey.

Since he's doing such a good job and all.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 13, 2012
There were once signs in the USA west stating:

No Indians Mexicans and dogs allowed.
Irate Customer

Northfield, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Waitress,waitress! Where's my Mint Julep? It's been an hour since I ordered.......
And

Jasper, IN

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Black people used to hang white people in the old west. They also used to scalp them and rape their babies. Bad black people!
American woman

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2012
From the window to the wall
easily lead

Hudson, OH

#14 Jun 17, 2012
American woman wrote:
From the window to the wall
Carpet,that is.
gratuitousadvice

Canton, GA

#15 Jul 11, 2012
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
And they say race doesn't matter, it's the content of ones character, YEAH RIGHT. Let's see the TYPICAL racist trash justify this one.
She should have tipped.
nellie

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Aug 5, 2012
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, did you even read the article? Obviously you didn't! She was trained for the position but soon as they realised they had too many blacks hired, the manager was told to fire her "because they already had too many AA's working there, HE QUIT rather than fire her, so they both were fired. She never got a chance to start the job!
SHE WAS FIRED ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS BLACK!
i suppose that is a quota system in reverse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodstock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min rename 56,640
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting (Feb '14) 1 hr Ron 1,267
Shaunda Beatty/Put a Ring On It (Dec '13) 8 hr kuntrol 4
Freedom powersports ripoffs 11 hr Jimbo 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... 14 hr Kentucky-Mitch 63
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sun jeb is low IQ cbu... 2,071
Morbidly obese woman created small goals and lo... Sun gredg0043 2

Woodstock News Video

Woodstock Jobs

Woodstock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodstock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodstock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]