Comments
4,261 - 4,280 of 4,478 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014
dirtywb

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4394
Mar 13, 2012
 
I would date u and I'm white
Russell

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4395
Mar 14, 2012
 
How old are you lola and what country are you from? I live in the Boston area of America and my girlfiend that is around here is a nice black girl from Liberia.
NeilsWolff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4396
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tom wrote:
Mixing races is not normal, if you don't believe it just look at nature.. Have you ever seen a robin mate with a crow? never!
Just watch the the expressions on peoples faces when they see a white with a black, you just know what they are thinking. Just like in nature, mate within your own.
blacks with blacks, carmel with carmel yellow with yellow, white with white, it has worked very well in nature for a long long time.
Hey idiot... Spiece and races are two very diffrent things...
Black white or yellow, we are all Homosapians.
So mixing is ok, to creat genetic diversity, its more like white tigers mixing with orange tigers, same speices diffrent phenotype.
The birds are diffrent speices!
Ky Guy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4397
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I like all types of girls. Black girls are very cute
Master of the Obvious Guy

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4398
Mar 16, 2012
 
I like my women like I like my chocolate- hot & whipped!
leonardo

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4399
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you are all f*ckin perverts, you like black girls becaus they think that they have big lips so they suck well.
And you try to hide your simple and stupid idea behind some reasons that you invent so that other people will not see the real reason why you want black girls.
But ME i SEE. And I know it. Iam watching you.
Ky Guy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4400
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leonardo wrote:
you are all f*ckin perverts, you like black girls becaus they think that they have big lips so they suck well.
And you try to hide your simple and stupid idea behind some reasons that you invent so that other people will not see the real reason why you want black girls.
But ME i SEE. And I know it. Iam watching you.
Just b/c you don't like black girls doesn't mean we don't. You should shut up and leave

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4401
Mar 17, 2012
 
leonardo wrote:
you are all f*ckin perverts, you like black girls becaus they think that they have big lips so they suck well.
And you try to hide your simple and stupid idea behind some reasons that you invent so that other people will not see the real reason why you want black girls.
But ME i SEE. And I know it. Iam watching you.
uhm....actually no. ive never even thought about their lips at all - except in the case of one girl who was my best friend / the girl i liked and i was severely tempted to kiss her :P
just because you have a messed up mind doesn't mean we all do, so i suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4402
Mar 17, 2012
 
leonardo wrote:
you are all f*ckin perverts, you like black girls becaus they think that they have big lips so they suck well.
And you try to hide your simple and stupid idea behind some reasons that you invent so that other people will not see the real reason why you want black girls.
But ME i SEE. And I know it. Iam watching you.
Yeah I know its a big turn on for you... but there are also other things about black women... I would say for most people even more important things... And I am not sure if there is prime connection between size of lips and quality of oral sex... I guess oral sex is more about control over oral muscle, jaw muscle and tongue...
honey

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4403
Mar 31, 2012
 
Well I want to know . Are white men attracted to Asian women (Cambodian)to be exact, im a Cambodian female, I went to a school full of white boys and have always been attracted to them. I always see white and Chinese,Japanese and korean but hardly ever one with a Cambodian..hehe just curious

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4404
Mar 31, 2012
 
No
because wm like using bw for sex
it goes back to slavery days
but they'll never marry her
they'll always marry becky or barbie
truth
dont waste your time with wm they'll throw u away like garbage
for example look at poor whitney
i believe she dated clive davis for years and he used her up and threw her away
i drove her to drug use and depression
check out the clip of whitney singing home clive kisses her on the mouth and on the neck

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4405
Apr 1, 2012
 
pearlofagirl wrote:
No
because wm like using bw for sex
it goes back to slavery days
but they'll never marry her
they'll always marry becky or barbie
truth
dont waste your time with wm they'll throw u away like garbage
for example look at poor whitney
i believe she dated clive davis for years and he used her up and threw her away
i drove her to drug use and depression
check out the clip of whitney singing home clive kisses her on the mouth and on the neck
Wow so your judging us all on one person?

Just so you know I like black women. Best part is I'm a virgin so I don't know if there's a difference between sex with a white woman and sex with a black woman. Therefore your wrong. I don't like black women because of sex. I like them because 9/10 times, I connect with them, which for me is very rare.so you can take your twisted idea n shove it.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4406
Apr 1, 2012
 
pearlofagirl wrote:
No
because wm like using bw for sex
it goes back to slavery days
but they'll never marry her
they'll always marry becky or barbie
truth
dont waste your time with wm they'll throw u away like garbage
for example look at poor whitney
i believe she dated clive davis for years and he used her up and threw her away
i drove her to drug use and depression
check out the clip of whitney singing home clive kisses her on the mouth and on the neck
nope... you are wrong
btw Clive was with Whitney when she was not yet famous star... But those guys after came to already famous and "made" Whitney... Clive Davis found her and guided her to be star... So He gave her a lot..

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4407
Apr 1, 2012
 
pearlofagirl wrote:
No
because wm like using bw for sex
it goes back to slavery days
but they'll never marry her
they'll always marry becky or barbie
truth
dont waste your time with wm they'll throw u away like garbage
for example look at poor whitney
i believe she dated clive davis for years and he used her up and threw her away
i drove her to drug use and depression
check out the clip of whitney singing home clive kisses her on the mouth and on the neck
and her marriage to Bobby Brown was the one when she dealt with jealousy, rage and abusing...
leonardo

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4408
Apr 6, 2012
 
guys here, you have to go to Cuba or Thailand
Renea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4409
Apr 7, 2012
 
Tom wrote:
Mixing races is not normal, if you don't believe it just look at nature.. Have you ever seen a robin mate with a crow? never!
Just watch the the expressions on peoples faces when they see a white with a black, you just know what they are thinking. Just like in nature, mate within your own.
blacks with blacks, carmel with carmel yellow with yellow, white with white, it has worked very well in nature for a long long time.
Yes...It's worked very well historically, too. In slavery, white slave owners were constantly having sexual relations with their black female slaves. Hence, the large number of mulatto offspring that were created during that time period, and the reason black Americans come in so many different shades. White slave owners obviously couldn't get enough of race mixing! Fast forward to today, white men and black women are just trying to make a natural attraction (that is deemed extremely taboo to some, because of the historical context), a loving relationship--like everyone else who seeks to give and receive love from someone that they have chemistry with. The white male/black female bond runs deep if they allow themselves to explore it.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4410
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Renea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...It's worked very well historically, too. In slavery, white slave owners were constantly having sexual relations with their black female slaves. Hence, the large number of mulatto offspring that were created during that time period, and the reason black Americans come in so many different shades. White slave owners obviously couldn't get enough of race mixing! Fast forward to today, white men and black women are just trying to make a natural attraction (that is deemed extremely taboo to some, because of the historical context), a loving relationship--like everyone else who seeks to give and receive love from someone that they have chemistry with. The white male/black female bond runs deep if they allow themselves to explore it.
I am white guy From central Europe.. my girl is From South Africa.. what it has to do with slavery?
Btw people in USA nowadays have nothing to do with slavery.. its not their problem.. It was not them back there... If they want to make connection than its fine.. better make connection than racism and xenophobia... Some white men and black women find mutual attraction.. there is nothing bad about it.. black men have a lot of relationship with white women... I would almost say that black men/white women are one of the most widespread type of IR... It would be double standard to give black men green and black women not... No matter what some US cowboys did hundred of years ago...
boohoo

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4411
Apr 7, 2012
 
no
American citizen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4412
Apr 7, 2012
 
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white guy From central Europe.. my girl is From South Africa.. what it has to do with slavery?
Btw people in USA nowadays have nothing to do with slavery.. its not their problem.. It was not them back there... If they want to make connection than its fine.. better make connection than racism and xenophobia... Some white men and black women find mutual attraction.. there is nothing bad about it.. black men have a lot of relationship with white women... I would almost say that black men/white women are one of the most widespread type of IR... It would be double standard to give black men green and black women not... No matter what some US cowboys did hundred of years ago...
You said the words double standard and that is what American blacks are all about today.
Tshepi mashigo

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4413
Apr 12, 2012
 
Hi im a black teenage girl and i'm moslty attracted to white guys.Is this normal? Its not that i dont like black men,they just dont whooo me like white guys do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woodland Discussions

Search the Woodland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sacramento Attorney Faces Sexual Battery Charge (Mar '08) 12 hr Concerned 850
Tax Bullets 13 hr Sgt Peppers 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
New Chiropractor Joins Ringer Chiropractic Thu Chiropractor from Chicago 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Woodland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Woodland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Woodland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••