dirtywb

Mesa, AZ

#4394 Mar 13, 2012
I would date u and I'm white
Russell

Boston, MA

#4395 Mar 14, 2012
How old are you lola and what country are you from? I live in the Boston area of America and my girlfiend that is around here is a nice black girl from Liberia.
NeilsWolff

United States

#4396 Mar 15, 2012
Tom wrote:
Mixing races is not normal, if you don't believe it just look at nature.. Have you ever seen a robin mate with a crow? never!
Just watch the the expressions on peoples faces when they see a white with a black, you just know what they are thinking. Just like in nature, mate within your own.
blacks with blacks, carmel with carmel yellow with yellow, white with white, it has worked very well in nature for a long long time.
Hey idiot... Spiece and races are two very diffrent things...
Black white or yellow, we are all Homosapians.
So mixing is ok, to creat genetic diversity, its more like white tigers mixing with orange tigers, same speices diffrent phenotype.
The birds are diffrent speices!
Ky Guy

Covington, KY

#4397 Mar 16, 2012
I like all types of girls. Black girls are very cute
Master of the Obvious Guy

Cantonment, FL

#4398 Mar 16, 2012
I like my women like I like my chocolate- hot & whipped!
leonardo

Switzerland

#4399 Mar 17, 2012
you are all f*ckin perverts, you like black girls becaus they think that they have big lips so they suck well.
And you try to hide your simple and stupid idea behind some reasons that you invent so that other people will not see the real reason why you want black girls.
But ME i SEE. And I know it. Iam watching you.
Ky Guy

Covington, KY

#4400 Mar 17, 2012
leonardo wrote:
you are all f*ckin perverts, you like black girls becaus they think that they have big lips so they suck well.
And you try to hide your simple and stupid idea behind some reasons that you invent so that other people will not see the real reason why you want black girls.
Just b/c you don't like black girls doesn't mean we don't. You should shut up and leave

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4401 Mar 17, 2012
leonardo wrote:
uhm....actually no. ive never even thought about their lips at all - except in the case of one girl who was my best friend / the girl i liked and i was severely tempted to kiss her :P
just because you have a messed up mind doesn't mean we all do, so i suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#4402 Mar 17, 2012
leonardo wrote:
Yeah I know its a big turn on for you... but there are also other things about black women... I would say for most people even more important things... And I am not sure if there is prime connection between size of lips and quality of oral sex... I guess oral sex is more about control over oral muscle, jaw muscle and tongue...
honey

Long Beach, CA

#4403 Mar 31, 2012
Well I want to know . Are white men attracted to Asian women (Cambodian)to be exact, im a Cambodian female, I went to a school full of white boys and have always been attracted to them. I always see white and Chinese,Japanese and korean but hardly ever one with a Cambodian..hehe just curious

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4404 Mar 31, 2012
No
because wm like using bw for sex
it goes back to slavery days
but they'll never marry her
they'll always marry becky or barbie
truth
dont waste your time with wm they'll throw u away like garbage
for example look at poor whitney
i believe she dated clive davis for years and he used her up and threw her away
i drove her to drug use and depression
check out the clip of whitney singing home clive kisses her on the mouth and on the neck

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4405 Apr 1, 2012
pearlofagirl wrote:
No
truth
check out the clip of whitney singing home clive kisses her on the mouth and on the neck
Wow so your judging us all on one person?

Just so you know I like black women. Best part is I'm a virgin so I don't know if there's a difference between sex with a white woman and sex with a black woman. Therefore your wrong. I don't like black women because of sex. I like them because 9/10 times, I connect with them, which for me is very rare.so you can take your twisted idea n shove it.

Prague, Czech Republic

#4406 Apr 1, 2012
pearlofagirl wrote:
No
truth
nope... you are wrong
btw Clive was with Whitney when she was not yet famous star... But those guys after came to already famous and "made" Whitney... Clive Davis found her and guided her to be star... So He gave her a lot..

Prague, Czech Republic

#4407 Apr 1, 2012
pearlofagirl wrote:
No
truth
and her marriage to Bobby Brown was the one when she dealt with jealousy, rage and abusing...
leonardo

Schlieren, Switzerland

#4408 Apr 6, 2012
guys here, you have to go to Cuba or Thailand
Renea

United States

#4409 Apr 7, 2012
Tom wrote:
Mixing races is not normal, if you don't believe it just look at nature.. Have you ever seen a robin mate with a crow? never!
Just watch the the expressions on peoples faces when they see a white with a black, you just know what they are thinking. Just like in nature, mate within your own.
blacks with blacks, carmel with carmel yellow with yellow, white with white, it has worked very well in nature for a long long time.
Yes...It's worked very well historically, too. In slavery, white slave owners were constantly having sexual relations with their black female slaves. Hence, the large number of mulatto offspring that were created during that time period, and the reason black Americans come in so many different shades. White slave owners obviously couldn't get enough of race mixing! Fast forward to today, white men and black women are just trying to make a natural attraction (that is deemed extremely taboo to some, because of the historical context), a loving relationship--like everyone else who seeks to give and receive love from someone that they have chemistry with. The white male/black female bond runs deep if they allow themselves to explore it.

Prague, Czech Republic

#4410 Apr 7, 2012
Renea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...It's worked very well historically, too. In slavery, white slave owners were constantly having sexual relations with their black female slaves. Hence, the large number of mulatto offspring that were created during that time period, and the reason black Americans come in so many different shades. White slave owners obviously couldn't get enough of race mixing! Fast forward to today, white men and black women are just trying to make a natural attraction (that is deemed extremely taboo to some, because of the historical context), a loving relationship--like everyone else who seeks to give and receive love from someone that they have chemistry with. The white male/black female bond runs deep if they allow themselves to explore it.
I am white guy From central Europe.. my girl is From South Africa.. what it has to do with slavery?
Btw people in USA nowadays have nothing to do with slavery.. its not their problem.. It was not them back there... If they want to make connection than its fine.. better make connection than racism and xenophobia... Some white men and black women find mutual attraction.. there is nothing bad about it.. black men have a lot of relationship with white women... I would almost say that black men/white women are one of the most widespread type of IR... It would be double standard to give black men green and black women not... No matter what some US cowboys did hundred of years ago...
boohoo

Escalon, CA

#4411 Apr 7, 2012
no
American citizen

Houston, TX

#4412 Apr 7, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white guy From central Europe.. my girl is From South Africa.. what it has to do with slavery?
Btw people in USA nowadays have nothing to do with slavery.. its not their problem.. It was not them back there... If they want to make connection than its fine.. better make connection than racism and xenophobia... Some white men and black women find mutual attraction.. there is nothing bad about it.. black men have a lot of relationship with white women... I would almost say that black men/white women are one of the most widespread type of IR... It would be double standard to give black men green and black women not... No matter what some US cowboys did hundred of years ago...
You said the words double standard and that is what American blacks are all about today.
Tshepi mashigo

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4413 Apr 12, 2012
Hi im a black teenage girl and i'm moslty attracted to white guys.Is this normal? Its not that i dont like black men,they just dont whooo me like white guys do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Miller 4 hr Ha Ha 3
Brett Pedroia completes 8-month sentence (Apr '10) 12 hr I KNOW 93
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 15 hr Nero 6,698
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) 19 hr mikejonesjr 5,266
Victor Lopez Jr. sold METH (Nov '09) Nov 24 Homer is here 14
California man shot in head for resisting carja... Nov 24 Jeff Davis for Pr... 10
Wild wings HOA are they better people? (Feb '09) Nov 23 Wild Wings Observer 16
Woodland Dating
Find my Match

Woodland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:52 pm PST