Mass drug roundup under way in Wise County

Dec 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times-News Online

The Wise County Sheriff's Department, Southwest Narcotics Task Force, Virginia State Police, Town of Wise Police Department, Coeburn Police Department, and Big Stone Gap Police Department joined forces Monday ...

Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
around

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your right they are everywhere. Not a whole lot the pigs can do. Its just the way it is. Its not just here. Its everywhere
ARFFF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Go get em boyz in blue!!!
Hometown Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I'm originally from Wise Co. And am extremely thrilled to see that my town is getting cleaned up!!!
Happiness

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Same people for same offenses.....blah blah blah
Looky

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This article is 2 years old. Its old news!
uarecrazy

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hometown Boy wrote:
I'm originally from Wise Co. And am extremely thrilled to see that my town is getting cleaned up!!!
This town has gone to the nark's,If a person gets busted and does their time and pay their fines ,refuses to narc.they get treated like dogs.go in there and say "OK i will wear a wire ".get a slap on the wrist.time and time again.I know i was one who wouldn't wear a wire and altogether i paid about 8000 in lawyer ,fines,pee tests every 2 weeks.I hate a narc i was narcked on and i am not a dealer.only gave a few pain pills to a so called friend .this woman was wearing a wire.so some people are not dealers and get busted and treated like scum because the real sorry ,low down drug addicts have no feelings for anyone ,i have come to find out.I trust no one .And really learned a BIG lesson.Know your friends and NEVER try to help out anyone .They lie,beg,borrow,steal,cheat,use anyone.this scank that wired on me i later found out stole everything her dieing mother had,sold her moms furniture from rooms her mom couldn't go into.Now people are saying she didn't get any time.Well i for one would like to know the truth about that because she won't be able to do time after i find her.That is a promise.can't get info from court house .i think she is in a protection program so many people are after her.she was facing 25 to life so some one tell me how that got swept under the rug.
look at records

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uarecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>This town has gone to the nark's,If a person gets busted and does their time and pay their fines ,refuses to narc.they get treated like dogs.go in there and say "OK i will wear a wire ".get a slap on the wrist.time and time again.I know i was one who wouldn't wear a wire and altogether i paid about 8000 in lawyer ,fines,pee tests every 2 weeks.I hate a narc i was narcked on and i am not a dealer.only gave a few pain pills to a so called friend .this woman was wearing a wire.so some people are not dealers and get busted and treated like scum because the real sorry ,low down drug addicts have no feelings for anyone ,i have come to find out.I trust no one .And really learned a BIG lesson.Know your friends and NEVER try to help out anyone .They lie,beg,borrow,steal,cheat,use anyone.this scank that wired on me i later found out stole everything her dieing mother had,sold her moms furniture from rooms her mom couldn't go into.Now people are saying she didn't get any time.Well i for one would like to know the truth about that because she won't be able to do time after i find her.That is a promise.can't get info from court house .i think she is in a protection program so many people are after her.she was facing 25 to life so some one tell me how that got swept under the rug.
go to the courthouse in person, anyone can go in there and look at the files. its public record. but if you go in there and theres no court file to look at, then you know shes being protected somehow. if file is sealed then there will be a note there showing sealed by order of judge, etc.
I know

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know someone in another state that is sitting in a jail right now for the same thing a guy which was suppose to be his friend was wired too, he gave him two of his pain pills and it was made to look like he sold them to him. You don't trust anyone and never give your medicine to anyone no matter what their situation is, it's not worth it.
Conley S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JOEY CARICO!! wow tell Joey I said Hello -
Not 100 Percent Accurate

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

look at records wrote:
<quoted text>
go to the courthouse in person, anyone can go in there and look at the files. its public record. but if you go in there and theres no court file to look at, then you know shes being protected somehow. if file is sealed then there will be a note there showing sealed by order of judge, etc.
Not exactly true, because for around 100 dollars a person can self-file to have all of thier cases expunged and/or removed from public record. Howerever a certain set of criteria and time has to be met before one can do this.
llll

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

if you get busted thats your own fault, if you narc youre a lowlife, but its not fair to lock someone up for pot possession and keep them longer than someone who rapes or molests childeren. im not a pot activist but people put pot in the same category as pills, heroin, coke, meth and all that other sh!t, pot is natural and not killing people. i would much rather live beside a pot dealer or smoker than a damn rapist or even worse child molester.
yep

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yeah i mean some cancer patients and people who need it are getting busted and pulling time and paying fines and its like medicine for them. we sell beer and liquor in stores and those account for many deaths every day. i mean our government and law enforcement need to catch the real criminals and leave hard working, honest living people. i mean weve been smoking pot since the begining of time, its from the earth. we need to have a war on poverty or war and not on drugs.
Niemann

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I like the conflict of interest when you got a cop try to arrest some either in there family or at least with the same last name. the ADA or DA would say conflict of interest and toss the case out.
sick n tired

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uarecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>This town has gone to the nark's,If a person gets busted and does their time and pay their fines ,refuses to narc.they get treated like dogs.go in there and say "OK i will wear a wire ".get a slap on the wrist.time and time again.I know i was one who wouldn't wear a wire and altogether i paid about 8000 in lawyer ,fines,pee tests every 2 weeks.I hate a narc i was narcked on and i am not a dealer.only gave a few pain pills to a so called friend .this woman was wearing a wire.so some people are not dealers and get busted and treated like scum because the real sorry ,low down drug addicts have no feelings for anyone ,i have come to find out.I trust no one .And really learned a BIG lesson.Know your friends and NEVER try to help out anyone .They lie,beg,borrow,steal,cheat,use anyone.this scank that wired on me i later found out stole everything her dieing mother had,sold her moms furniture from rooms her mom couldn't go into.Now people are saying she didn't get any time.Well i for one would like to know the truth about that because she won't be able to do time after i find her.That is a promise.can't get info from court house .i think she is in a protection program so many people are after her.she was facing 25 to life so some one tell me how that got swept under the rug.
who is this woman??????
monday

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Monday was a round up 2013 , basically same peep ,the narcs rat on each other in in turn reason its the same peep getting busted over and over MAIN REASON IT A WAST OF TAX DOLLARS !
monday

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looky wrote:
This article is 2 years old. Its old news!
this stems from then . the most recent just happen Monday 2013

like all saying same shit diff day , CLEAN UP now that funny no matter who you are !

remind us all after some more lawyers and judges get busted in wise county CLEAN UP what a joke
wow

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is Joey carico gay that's what I've heard .likes to dress drag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Wise Forum right now

Search the Wise Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hanger Resturant (Jan '12) 53 min curious 220
How many men is she going to marry & use ? 17 hr JKS 15
Hanger bar/fight 19 hr Brenda 1
wise mcdonalds 21 hr Chocolate 16
Central high changing mascot 23 hr Tornado Safety 5
kaitlin airel sturgill Mon Evie 1
New Mexican restaurant Sun Mels fan 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wise Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wise News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wise
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••