Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Mar 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Comments
2,841 - 2,860 of 3,858 Comments Last updated May 13, 2014

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Zimmermans injuries further confirm that this prosecution is of the political variety.
angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I honestsly think that he should be locked up and not on the streets...what if that happens to one of our kids...he should be a shame for what he did..that boy aint do nothin to him....shame shame shame on him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

angie wrote:
I honestsly think that he should be locked up and not on the streets...what if that happens to one of our kids...he should be a shame for what he did..that boy aint do nothin to him....shame shame shame on him
Broken nose,black eyes,cuts and abrasions on head is "NOTHIN"?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. No one said any of those things was a reason for him to be killed, but it does paint a picture of the type of person he was. Again, you know so much about this case how did you miss these articles?
I haven't changed the subject, merely responded to your nonsense. And, for the last time, if you want to read all of this yourself, look the articles up yourself. I'm not playing the Crisco game with you.
TeeJe63 = zero credibility, train wreck of a mind.
Yhaaa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

drummer wrote:
White or hispanic? I feel terrible that the child was targeted but white was at the forefront. I pictured a old stuffy white guy right away. Not the case. He looked like he could be profiled himself. Nondocumented. Things gotta change.
Why did they take Travon from us. He was going to do so much in his life; He would have made it in the rap game, or maybe he could have had a job at Wal-MArt. He would have been fired from his job at Wal-mart though, because WalMart does not like to employ low life gheto wanna be thugs. Why Travon. Why? Travon is tasting the rainbow in hell now. Get some dog. Obamo rules bitches YAAAA boy-g.
Yhaaa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

angie wrote:
"..that boy aint do nothin to him...." First of all, I would like to say that your command of written English is above reproach. I think what you ment to say was "that young gangsta lishus future unemployed loser should not have been shot for beating that hispan guys ass.

I would like to see your resume. I bet we can get you a job saying "Welcome to WAL_MART. But you sound like a job is out of the question.
Yhaaa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

no excuses wrote:
Just in ****** Treyvon had injuries on his knuckles.*** Zimmerman had 2 black eyes, Broken nose and cuts on the back of his head.***** ABC is breaking the news.
I think someone said that Trevon had two black eyes as well>
Yhaaa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Broken nose,black eyes,cuts and abrasions on head is "NOTHIN"?
You are right. Travon (aka gheto lishus) had two black eyes.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Freebitch USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!!!
Who "yawns" with exclamation points? And stop plagiarizing me.
Love how you change the meaning of words to what you interpet them to represent.
Love how you say that I "change the meaning of words" to hide the fact that you don't know how to utilize a dictionary properly. And stop trying to be in the debate, you're an "undesirable" LMAO. Besides, you have nothing to say relevant to the case anyways...why are you even here?
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
Teej, calling me an idiot doesn't change the fact that your arguments are weak, you lie to try and cover your weak arguments, and you suck at hiding your racist lust for a black teenager being murdered, you still make it obvious.
No one said any of those things was a reason for him to be killed,
Which is why it isn't relevant to the case. I know, i've been telling you that numerous times, glad to see that you finally caught up with the rest of the world.
but it does paint a picture of the type of person he was.
No, Teej, it doesn't b/c you made those crimes up. The only thing it "paints" is a portrait of you as a liar and a racist, for stereotyping black teenagers, which is still irrelevant to Trayvon or his murder case.
Again, you know so much about this case how did you miss these articles?
B/c they don't exist, otherwise you would have posted them, and not the homepages, claiming that it would be nearly impossible to find them, after swearing that I could easily find them myself. SMH, you contradicted yourself...again, lying will do that to you, Teej.
I haven't changed the subject, merely responded to your nonsense.
I never desired to discuss your personal opinion of black people nor Trayvon, Trayvon's "criminal history", nor your neighborhood. You chose to discuss this, against my will. Stop blaming other people for your problems. You lie too much, your too emotional, and you are a "closet" racist, although barely that. Own it and move on, Geez.
And, for the last time, if you want to read all of this yourself, look the articles up yourself.
If they exist, prove it by posting just ONE article, as I have said several times. If you have the time to write "novel-sized" comments with information about Martin, it shouldn't be difficult to take a second and post the source (1 article) of your information, from ONE RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE, unless you are lying about it (which i'm sure you are, given your track record).
I'm not playing the Crisco game with you.
This isn't a game of any kind Teej, it's called a debate. You are no more credible a person than anyone else on here, so you must do as you force the rest of us to do to prove that you are not a liar, and what you say is credible. Practice what you preach, or be a hypocrite and don't. Your choice.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

no excuses wrote:
Just in ****** Treyvon had injuries on his knuckles.*** Zimmerman had 2 black eyes, Broken nose and cuts on the back of his head.***** ABC is breaking the news.
ABC News also says that George Zimmerman could face the death penalty if he is convicted of the charges, which he most likely will be.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Yhaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Travon (aka gheto lishus) had two black eyes.
It's Trayvon, if you're gonna do the "troll thing", you know, desperately crave attention by resorting to racist attacks on people that you would otherwise run from in person, then at least get the name right.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

casey anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how the people of florida messed this case up. Allowed a childs killer to go free this is why. Someone on the news tells you somthing and without any facts or any evidence you decide what happened.
The police did not arrest him for a reason the media is not talking to them for a reason the police report has been talked about for a reason. These media ghouls are tricking you into watching a few more hours of commercials before they finally report the facts.
Trayvon was NO CHILD!
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

no excuses wrote:
Seems things arn't looking so good for the Martin family if this is true!
I think Georges lawyer will be asking for a dismissal of the charges of 2nd degree murder and pull out the self defense card.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

angie wrote:

That boy, as you say, was no boy he was a grown man!
Not a child, not a boy....a Man!
The spin put on this story by the liberal media is not beleived.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Who "yawns" with exclamation points? And stop plagiarizing me.
<quoted text>
Love how you say that I "change the meaning of words" to hide the fact that you don't know how to utilize a dictionary properly. And stop trying to be in the debate, you're an "undesirable" LMAO. Besides, you have nothing to say relevant to the case anyways...why are you even here?
Actually my version of events is likely exactly what happened sonny. The latest info supports Martin attacking Zimmerman.Skinned knuckles on Martin and damage to Zimmermans face and head. Your grammar nonsense is just a cheap attempt to deflect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Ted the Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News also says that George Zimmerman could face the death penalty if he is convicted of the charges, which he most likely will be.
Only in the bizarro universe you clearly reside in.
Kimber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Since TedNed seems so adamant that the articles concerning Trayvon Martin's suspensions don't exist, here are a few links......
Miami Herald.....
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
NBC Miami affiliate.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Trayvon-Ma...
Jump across the pond to the Daily Mail in the UK.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21205...
New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/shooter-...
So to sum it up, Martin has been suspended for graffiti (which was when the jewelry and screwdriver were found and turned over to Miami police), truancy and tardiness and the 10 day suspension he was serving for traces of marijuana.
So much for "they don't exist"

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Kimber wrote:
Since TedNed seems so adamant that the articles concerning Trayvon Martin's suspensions don't exist, here are a few links......
Miami Herald.....
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
NBC Miami affiliate.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Trayvon-Ma...
Jump across the pond to the Daily Mail in the UK.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21205...
New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/shooter-...
So to sum it up, Martin has been suspended for graffiti (which was when the jewelry and screwdriver were found and turned over to Miami police), truancy and tardiness and the 10 day suspension he was serving for traces of marijuana.
So much for "they don't exist"
Please find the criminal charges.

Or were they dropped? Did he enter a pre-trial diversion program?

Did his father help him out on those charges, should they exist?

I've been trying like heck to get somebody to find me the criminal charges on him. They seem to have no luck. I figure, since you can snuff out that info in your post, maybe you can lend a hand.

Maybe they're the same place where Bigfoot and the Lochness monster roam. Oh well, you can spend a lifetime trying to find them but it'll be a waste of your time.

Anyways, I'll be waiting. I got a lifetime.
Kimber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find the criminal charges.
Or were they dropped? Did he enter a pre-trial diversion program?
Did his father help him out on those charges, should they exist?
I've been trying like heck to get somebody to find me the criminal charges on him. They seem to have no luck. I figure, since you can snuff out that info in your post, maybe you can lend a hand.
Maybe they're the same place where Bigfoot and the Lochness monster roam. Oh well, you can spend a lifetime trying to find them but it'll be a waste of your time.
Anyways, I'll be waiting. I got a lifetime.
I think you will find that most schools refrain from turning all but the most severe disciplinary issues over to the police. If any of these instances had occured outside of school juvenile criminal charges more than likely would have been filed. Sure, these were not "criminal charges" but only a fool would argue that they do not illustrate a tendency toward juvenile criminal behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Winter Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Winter Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winter Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winter Springs