Comments
561 - 580 of 715 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2012

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#564
May 15, 2012
 
Is it really almost June already?

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#565
May 15, 2012
 
tribe mom wrote:
Is it really almost June already?
Does everyone have June bugs or they just in the South?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#566
May 15, 2012
 
Ugh, I don't know. What is June Bug?

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#567
May 15, 2012
 
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather clean bathrooms than dust~~
especially during the pollen season.
Makes my eyes itch and swell. Causes havoc with my asthma. Those swiffer products keep the dust from flying everywhere when dusting. That helps. I hate dusting too. I still have two bedrooms and my husband's office to clean. Blah.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#568
May 15, 2012
 
tribe mom wrote:
Ugh, I don't know. What is June Bug?
http://insects.tamu.edu/fieldguide/bimg139.ht...

Have you seen those bugs in fla that look like huge roaches?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#569
May 15, 2012
 
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
http://insects.tamu.edu/fieldguide/bimg139.ht...
Have you seen those bugs in fla that look like huge roaches?
Any thing that looks like a roach is a roach to me.

It looks like a beetle. Why do they call a June beetle a June bug?

Hey Fred!
:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#570
May 15, 2012
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes my eyes itch and swell. Causes havoc with my asthma. Those swiffer products keep the dust from flying everywhere when dusting. That helps. I hate dusting too. I still have two bedrooms and my husband's office to clean. Blah.
Hey Spooky! I have allergies, asthma and COPD. I think all asthmatics hate dust. I love my dog, but if I touch I sure as hec better wash my hands. My eyes will itch something terrible. If I'm around cat hair, my eyes with swell shut, and I've ended up in intensive care not being able to breathe. I'll stick to dogs.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#571
May 15, 2012
 
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Any thing that looks like a roach is a roach to me.
It looks like a beetle. Why do they call a June beetle a June bug?
Hey Fred!
:-)
June bugs get their
name from emerging in
great quantities in June.
These beetles make a tasty
food for your pet toads and
lizards

Does anyone have a pet toad?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#572
May 15, 2012
 
Forget June Bugs, what is wrong with Florida lately?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/15/tony...

This kind of thing is happening more and more often, especially in Florida. It makes me ashamed to be from Florida. What is going on?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#573
May 15, 2012
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
June bugs get their
name from emerging in
great quantities in June.
These beetles make a tasty
food for your pet toads and
lizards
Does anyone have a pet toad?
No way Jose!
:-)

You want to see a woman go into a screaming spaz attack?

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#574
May 15, 2012
 
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Any thing that looks like a roach is a roach to me.
It looks like a beetle. Why do they call a June beetle a June bug?
Hey Fred!
:-)
Not sure why they call them June bug when it's a big beetle.
A Palmetto bug is the same as a roach but they are huge like 2 inchs. If you step on them they crunch.

http://blog.ecosmart.com/index.php/2008/10/29...

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#575
May 15, 2012
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
June bugs get their
name from emerging in
great quantities in June.
These beetles make a tasty
food for your pet toads and
lizards
Does anyone have a pet toad?
LOL Spooky I live beside a creek thats full of frogs I can hear them right now.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#576
May 16, 2012
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseboards-Ugh!! I hate cleaning the kitchen. Everytime I turn around it's messy!! I think I hate housework.
I don't much like housework at all, but I DO like to clean the kitchen! Something about all those shiny surfaces when I'm done. And it stays clean longer now that all the kids are out of the house!

Since: Jan 12

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#577
May 16, 2012
 
tribe mom wrote:
Forget June Bugs, what is wrong with Florida lately?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/15/tony...
This kind of thing is happening more and more often, especially in Florida. It makes me ashamed to be from Florida. What is going on?
Good morning everyone~~
I'm not going to defend what this mother did~~but I think she
was being overuled by a bunch of out of control children.
She literally reached the end of her rope.
It sort of reminds me of the Andrea Yates case.
Compared to the era that we grew up in, this is mind-boggling, seeing crimes such as this now.
what is going on in our world today.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#578
May 16, 2012
 
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spooky! I have allergies, asthma and COPD. I think all asthmatics hate dust. I love my dog, but if I touch I sure as hec better wash my hands. My eyes will itch something terrible. If I'm around cat hair, my eyes with swell shut, and I've ended up in intensive care not being able to breathe. I'll stick to dogs.
I've only been in the ICU once for pneumonia. I had some people come out and pressure wash the pool deck. When they left, I noticed that they hadn't put anything back so I went out there and started moving things around. My flip-flops lost traction and I slipped into the pool hitting my chest on the concrete. I ended up with three broken ribs and aspiration pneumonia. They had a terrible time starting IV's on me because of the prednisone so in one day, I got stuck 8 times and they tried to put in a CVP line 3 times. I couldn't take it anymore and had been in there 4 days so I told them I wasn't gonna let anyone try to start an IV on me anymore. They discharged me and sent me home with oral antibiotics. I am trying to steer clear from being admitted anymore. I can't be around cats. Sends me into bronchospasms. Jasper usually just hangs out on the lanai. If he comes in, the dogs chase him around. The dogs don't shed much either, so I can handle being around them.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#579
May 16, 2012
 
Today, I am 39 again. Anyone else only 39?

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#580
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spooky Mulder wrote:
Today, I am 39 again. Anyone else only 39?
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!

Are you doing anything exciting today?

Since: Jan 12

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#581
May 16, 2012
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Today, I am 39 again. Anyone else only 39?
Happy Birthday Spooky~~
If I were only 39, I'd start a new career and have a baby...

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#582
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does anyone want celebrations to be on the actually day of their birthday and not, let's wait until the weekend?

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#583
May 16, 2012
 
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday Spooky~~
If I were only 39, I'd start a new career and have a baby...
I'm not really 39 but if I was, there would be things that would definitely be a do-over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Winter Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Winter Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winter Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winter Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••