Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cupid

Hessmer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2012
 
Where do I meet a nice single to date. I do not want a drug head or hooker.
curious

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Baby they're hard 2 find in this town! Most everybody is on drugs or sleeping with everyone! If you want 2 meet a nice gal or guy this is not the place 4 it! You've got 2 get out and meet people! May it be through work or aquantences! Good luck!
sleeping alone

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 23, 2012
 
curious wrote:
Baby they're hard 2 find in this town! Most everybody is on drugs or sleeping with everyone! If you want 2 meet a nice gal or guy this is not the place 4 it! You've got 2 get out and meet people! May it be through work or aquantences! Good luck!
You are absolutely correct....
Dr n da house

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 23, 2012
 
Try church.
amused

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 23, 2012
 
Dr n da house wrote:
Try church.
wrong...they go there to
frenchie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

look outside of Winn Parish for sure
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 24, 2012
 
If ur a middled aged man u better get outside winn. The so called singles are hoes,
frenchie

Bon Wier, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

really wrote:
If ur a middled aged man u better get outside winn. The so called singles are hoes,
So very true.... and remember once a hoe always a hoe
zest

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 25, 2012
 
frenchie wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true.... and remember once a hoe always a hoe
And what man made them a hoe... they did not get to be one via themselves.
amy

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 25, 2012
 
frenchie wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true.... and remember once a hoe always a hoe
Do you remember the story in the BIBLE about the woman of the stree? Jesus forgave,
la sweet

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 25, 2012
 
frenchie wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true.... and remember once a hoe always a hoe
If I put my name and phone number , will some one call me and let us get to know each other. I am a college gradute in economics from LSU.

I just moved close around here and I do not know anyone. I do have a friend in Ruston. She has invited me to go up there to meet some people.
What do you think... am I being to forward .. advertising?
Roman

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 25, 2012
 
bring your drug and std test results
i can

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 25, 2012
 
Roman wrote:
bring your drug and std test results
You too,
looking at you

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 25, 2012
 
Roman wrote:
bring your drug and std test results
People like you make me not want to date. I assure I am clean but you have dirt mind and STD
Brian Taylor

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 25, 2012
 
looking at you wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you make me not want to date. I assure I am clean but you have dirt mind and STD
Umm why would that make you NOT want to date? I AM back in the dating scene and it would actually make ME feel more comfortable with the other person. Now days an STD/aids test should be a requirement for the dating. I mean a person can SAY they are clean all the time but how does anyone else know?
Roman

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i agree Brian,the ones that have a problem with that would scare me into staying home on weekends
seen you

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 26, 2012
 
Roman wrote:
i agree Brian,the ones that have a problem with that would scare me into staying home on weekends
You need to stay home.......... you do not know how to treat a lady in waiting.
fourbyfour

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Roman wrote:
i agree Brian,the ones that have a problem with that would scare me into staying home on weekends
A little poem of wisdom for thee

I'm alone
you're alone....

the weary moon
from the night before
sinks into the pit
of dawn's gold door
the weary moon
it falls from view
the devil and I
will follow you to get the std test
so your mind will be at rest

See you at the doctor's office
two by two

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Brian Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>Umm why would that make you NOT want to date? I AM back in the dating scene and it would actually make ME feel more comfortable with the other person. Now days an STD/aids test should be a requirement for the dating. I mean a person can SAY they are clean all the time but how does anyone else know?
Because we do not sleep around..... we have more repect for ourselves and our family values.

A piece of ass is not worth getting aids...just ask Magic Johnson and Cookie.
Brian Taylor

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

two by two wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we do not sleep around..... we have more repect for ourselves and our family values.
A piece of ass is not worth getting aids...just ask Magic Johnson and Cookie.
That's exactly the point. Ok food for thought. You are a single man or woman and are going out with another man or woman. The person you are dating is NOT a virgin but feelings develop and you take that step into the bedroom. You use protection but...oh no it breaks. You look at your partner(Male or female) and ask that question...Are you disease free? Wouldn't you rather see the proof on paper from a doctor then take mr/miss non virgin on their word? I know i damn sure would.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 9 hr Trouser Cough 1,443
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 10 hr Trouser Cough 592
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 hr Living Wage 2,637
CCA Winn is Hiring (Jun '13) 13 hr all eyes 62
Debate: Marijuana - Winnfield, LA (Aug '10) 16 hr Running with the fools 167
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Wed Trouser Cough 1,050
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Wed Doug77 2,766
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winnfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winnfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••