Gongre man murdered at Skinny & Hazel bar in Campti, La.

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Mas

Kiln, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Anyone know anything about this?
Happened about 30 - 35 years ago.
Knife fight.
The bar has a different name now.
waiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

wat is it you want to know
Mas

Bastrop, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I'd like to know what happened, why was there a fight?
I wanted to know if anyone was ever arrested for it, if not why?
Who is the man who died?

I've heard my whole life different stories & i'd like to find out the truth finally.
Mas

Bastrop, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I have heard different stories all my life.
I wanted to know what started the fight, who was the man who died, who killed him?
Did the person go to jail? If not, why?
old man

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

it was not at skinny an hazels it was at the bar at the east end of the gran encore bridge. A bynog man killed him, just cut his throat. I think they were shooting pool,there may have been bad blood already I don"t know. The man that did it,got a few yrs in the pen I think. My information came from a eye witness. I think it was reliable. I worked with Edger he was an ok person.
Just Saying

Zwolle, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I think the bar was called the Sport a Pack at that time, if that helps any. Go to the Natchitoches times and research it maybe. I remember it but it is cloudy.
Maurine Longino

Edgewood, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

It was over a woman. Back then you did not cross the river to find a woman.
Tiger town

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

You should have posted on the Montgomery forum. That's where he was from.
Mas

Kiln, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

thanks for all the informtion.
anyone know the 1st name of the bynog man?
Just Saying

Zwolle, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Mas wrote:
thanks for all the informtion.
anyone know the 1st name of the bynog man?
I used to know it but just can't remember. are you some of his people? I am just wondering why you are intrested in this. That was so long ago.
Mas

Bastrop, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I am not related but do know the family well.
It is said the one who did the time in jail is not the one who did the killing, he just took the blame so his son wouldn't get in trouble.
One More Word

Zwolle, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Mas wrote:
I am not related but do know the family well.
It is said the one who did the time in jail is not the one who did the killing, he just took the blame so his son wouldn't get in trouble.
A lot of times people say that because they don't want to actually have people think they killed someone. It sounds better to be a martar or some kind of loving hero. The owner of the bar was there when it happened I do remember that. Can't remember his name though. They say the guy cut the mans throat and he blead to death there on the floor. I guess liqour and knives are a bad combo. And I heard it was over a pool game.
I8dbbq2

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Okay is it my ignorance on here as I never posted here before ,why am i not seeing what I just replied and posted on here or do i have to reload this crap to see it , If so then I made a hell of mess with the initial post which i thought deleted itself as i saw nothing of it.WTF ever . i was in a pretty good mood even after all the previous details I spilled out.Now Im just PO'd at myself for even bothering to explain something like this to a total stranger.I did it for my dad .and to put a light on something nobody knows a damn thing about.I hope this crap gets posted if not then all the better. as for you Mas , why dont you give me the respect of telling me why you were so interested in this 32 year old heart break.Hit me on facebook my name is Eddie joe Gongre Goodnight
I8dbbq2

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

again i find myself not able to post here as I remove what words it takes to fit the character limit and i type the numbers to post and again as before i got nothing and im ready again to say the hell with it it aint worth the headache Daddy's gone and folks can keep guessing about it ,but what ive read is missing the mark.lets see if this posts.
Bad Boy

Holly Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Alcohol doesn't mix with anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayors Race Runoff 1 hr i know 14
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dying wage 2,212
How's the fishing? (Aug '09) 3 hr fish biting 4
CCA Winn is Hiring (Jun '13) 12 hr Brother 30
water Wed Mayor 2
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Wed _Zoey_ 1,466
Body of 3-year-old boy recovered in Winn Parish Apr 22 ElephantFly 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
•••