Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Peter Piper

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Why is no one talking about the gentlemen who were arrested for all the vehicle vandalism that has gone on in Winnfield? Everyone was so outraged at this happening. Even a big front page article in the Enterprise. I thought the excitement of these arrests would be every where. Why is everyone being so quiet?

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 10, 2012
 
Gossip just ain't as enjoying once you get the facts. However moral indignation does seem to be a year round sport.
Tell us all

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 10, 2012
 
Tell us who this person or persons are. We should be told and not kept in the dark!
old man

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 10, 2012
 
Tell us all wrote:
Tell us who this person or persons are. We should be told and not kept in the dark!
this is not fact. I heard one of the ladies that works at country girl was arrested for breaking out a car window. again this is not fact.

“I am telling you what to think”

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

NOT HERE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

$$$$$$$$$ and the right name must mean something in small towns.
otis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snakeyes ninetynine wrote:
$$$$$$$$$ and the right name must mean something in small towns.
football stars mean something in small towns.
mybaloneyhasafir st name

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chief of police reports to the Enterprise that three juveniles were booked last Thursday. Interesting. The whole town knows who the three are and two of them are NOT juveniles. One is 18 and one is 19. By falsely reporting to the paper that all three are juveniles our local law enforcemnt insured that none of them would have their names or faces made public even though declaring two of the three as juveniles is 100% incorrect and a clear case of malfeasance.

I'd say its the first step in the ongoing process to cover this whole thing up to prevent any of these guys from ever facing any penalties either legal or with football. Come on Enterprise do your job and dig into the truth. To the residents of Winnfield who were vandalized like my family was its time to make your presence felt at the police station and at the Enterprise. Don't let this get swept under the rug.
Bob

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mybaloneyhasafirst name wrote:
chief of police reports to the Enterprise that three juveniles were booked last Thursday. Interesting. The whole town knows who the three are and two of them are NOT juveniles. One is 18 and one is 19. By falsely reporting to the paper that all three are juveniles our local law enforcemnt insured that none of them would have their names or faces made public even though declaring two of the three as juveniles is 100% incorrect and a clear case of malfeasance.
I'd say its the first step in the ongoing process to cover this whole thing up to prevent any of these guys from ever facing any penalties either legal or with football. Come on Enterprise do your job and dig into the truth. To the residents of Winnfield who were vandalized like my family was its time to make your presence felt at the police station and at the Enterprise. Don't let this get swept under the rug.
I think as a victim you should contact the DA with your info and ask for an answer. You have standing as a victim and deserve to be compensated by those thugs..getting away with this will embolden them...no telling what harm they'll cause next to someone...
FAT BOY

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Maybe someone should warn the folks in Nebraska!
Leslie

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Wouldn't common sense tell you that these same punks were the ones who have been causing all the damages and window breakages in town for the last year?
Disco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 12, 2012
 
"Boogie" down! I got the "Boogie" fever!
HAha

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 12, 2012
 
I'd be more worried about Memphis than Nebraska
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 12, 2012
 
was it really boogie or are yall just startin mess? i havent heard any names yet but am curious.
shade

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That's what I've been hearing. And several of his team mates too.
mybaloneyhasafir stname

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the qb was found to be not involved and cleared from what I know. but last years other star offensive player was involved along with next years qb and one of the defensive players. Those are the three that were booked last week. lots of rumors around about a few others being involved but no word on that. sad day when these kids repay this town for their support by doing these kind of things to them.
Tiger Alum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

This surely is a disgrace to our football program, school and town to have our Friday night heroes causing damage to our town. We were taught to have integrity and respect or we would have payed a dear price. These thugs should be punished no matter who they are. Several of the people that had their property damaged were the same ones that support our Tigers only to be betrayed by a few bad apples.To the kids that have respect and are good citizens Thank You !! We should demand that our law do the right thing. If they dont we will see their name again for other wrong doings.
cornhusker

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 13, 2012
 
FAT BOY wrote:
Maybe someone should warn the folks in Nebraska!
Thats right and give the scholarship to a person that has morals and integrity as much as being an athlete. To much is put on athletics, it's good to support your local teams but they are no better than the kid that shows up everyday, does the work and causes no problems. Society has made these people think they are above the law and can get away with whatever. If they broke out the windows and painted the vehicles, lock them up.
Tommie

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

People who cover for crimuinals ARE criminals themselves. And corrupt morally bankrupt authorities disregarding the safety and welfare of the citizens should be challenged by those in a position to out them for what they are and charge them with their crimes. Last option is to vote them out.
idea

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tommie wrote:
People who cover for crimuinals ARE criminals themselves. And corrupt morally bankrupt authorities disregarding the safety and welfare of the citizens should be challenged by those in a position to out them for what they are and charge them with their crimes. Last option is to vote them out.
Spread the word have everyone calling the police department and asking who was caught and information concerning this. Keep calling until they do something with these criminals. There is such a law as CIVIL LAW the people who recieved damage should get the information and sue the parties involved, if juveniles sue their parents.
Friday nite lites

Oakdale, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 13, 2012
 
Prove this is true, these fine outstanding students, athletes, and citizens. They are hero's in this town and can do no wrong. Our children look up to them and so do the cops, and all powers that be. Isn't this town wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 19 min Trouser Cough 1,065
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 21 min Trouser Cough 620
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 24 min Trouser Cough 1,472
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr JohnKoski 2,990
who's next 2 hr bustin bob 1
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 5 hr -Lily- 3,144
CCA Winn is Hiring (Jun '13) 12 hr inmate 70

Search the Winnfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winnfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winnfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••