Since: Oct 11

NOT HERE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." - George Burns
angels

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you're from where? Winnfield has problems like anywhere else but we have a lot of good people living here. If we didn't we would be more like Natchitoches or Jena.
well at least in Natchitoches we mind our own business. Winnfield is so small that everyone is in ur business and startin crap. I have lived in many different towns and I have never seen so many messy people and so much trash like I have in Winnfield. And when people found out that me and my family was movein out of winnfield they looked at us like how dare yall leave the wonderful town of winnfield. Oh please. Theres more to life than Winnfield Louisiana.
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

angels wrote:
<quoted text> well at least in Natchitoches we mind our own business. Winnfield is so small that everyone is in ur business and startin crap. I have lived in many different towns and I have never seen so many messy people and so much trash like I have in Winnfield. And when people found out that me and my family was movein out of winnfield they looked at us like how dare yall leave the wonderful town of winnfield. Oh please. Theres more to life than Winnfield Louisiana.
The people I know in Natchitoches Parish DON"T mind their own business, particularly those white females who work for DOC. Also, I worked Probation & Parole in both Natchitoches and Winn Parishes. I'd rather live in Winn Parish. In addition, there's more to life than racist stupidity that goes on there-abouts!
like to

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

I guess you live next door to Bryant
angels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

<quoted text>
The people I know in Natchitoches Parish DON"T mind their own business, particularly those white females who work for DOC. Also, I worked Probation & Parole in both Natchitoches and Winn Parishes. I'd rather live in Winn Parish. In addition, there's more to life than racist stupidity that goes on there-abouts!
well u must know the wrong people. And not all females at the DOC are bad. I dont have any trouble with people causein problems out here its quite here and me and my family love it here. Winnfield is too crowded and full of shit starters, people there act like thats the best place in the world and trust me I have been in better places than that. And true all towns are goin to have there problems but I have never had as much problems any where as bad as winnfield. Why yall think that town is just wonderful I will never know. Just glad Im not there any more.

“I am telling you what to think”

Level 5

NOT HERE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

In all my years here, I don't think I've ever seen quite so many axxxxs gathered in one place!
Nat

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

snakeyes ninetynine wrote:
In all my years here, I don't think I've ever seen quite so many axxxxs gathered in one place!
Oh, you must be at the National Donkey convention.

Level 5

NOT HERE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

"I'm not that stupid...and you certainly aren't that smart."----J R Eweing

“I AM YOUR DOCTOR”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

NOW PLEASE PAY YOUR BILL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

The skeptic community overwhelmingly embraced what they formerly dismissed as] New Age claptrap ... We give up! The nuts were right.”

Nostradamus quote

Level 5

NOT HERE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Hey doc, who is the 3rd anti-christ? Those nostradamus movies, we watched in high-school history were not only interesting, but also scary. Most thought it was sadam husein. Since you quoted him, can you tell us who it is?
youth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

<quoted text>
you boring old fart shutup

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."-----Joseph Stalin
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

youth wrote:
<quoted text>
you boring old fart shutup
The only drink more popular for weight loss than protein shakes and supplements is green tea. As one of the most inexpensive and easy ways to lose weight, green tea diets have been popping up all over the place, offering a wide variety of products from ice cream to candy bars.
ray john

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.
run forrest fun

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

ray john wrote:
A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.
That's funny rite there, I don't care what ya say.

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

"War should never be entered upon until every agency of peace has failed." William McKinley(25th president of the United States)

Level 5

NOT HERE,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

“When the light turns green, you go.
When the light turns red, you stop.
But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?”

Shel Silverstein quote
who dat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

snakeyes ninetynine wrote:
“When the light turns green, you go.
When the light turns red, you stop.
But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?”
Shel Silverstein quote
Change your medications, hi , I am back from vacation, looks like I did not miss anything
add

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

didn't know we had one
asking

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

add wrote:
didn't know we had one
Are you talking about the new medical provider company.. Red River.. that will soon be located in winnfield? The citizens will have a choice between two companies for services. Mover over future expectations... you will have competition soon. I understand they will be located on East Lafayette st.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 32 min JohnKoski 2,679
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 10 hr Winnfield 5
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 18 hr _Zoey_ 1,563
Kenny Gray 21 hr Curious 1
Our District Attorney LIES to us again 22 hr Joker 10
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Tue Trouser Cough 2,772
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Tue Trouser Cough 1,449
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••