Investigators continue to look into Loveland shooting death | ...

Nov 28, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ReporterHerald.com

Two weeks after James Doyel was shot and killed at a Loveland home, investigators are working through a list of questions from the district attorney's office, the police chief said Friday.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2013
shela

Brighton, CO

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Why has there been no follow up story on the death of James Allen Doyle Novembe 12 2009. I'd like to know.
natasha doyel

Larkspur, CO

#2 Jul 13, 2011
shela wrote:
Why has there been no follow up story on the death of James Allen Doyle Novembe 12 2009. I'd like to know.
because no one cares anymore except his family my daughter will never see her daddy again and the guy gets set free not one night in jail for bombs,guns,shooting,KILLING,an d james doesnt even get a follow up story, probably because loveland police are clueless and naieve and shady they beleive what ever a murder tells them and twists what the only witness(me,james'wife) says because i have a "criminal background" they say because there was holes in my story how can that even be when they interviewed me before they even told me james was dead i had to ask his status 20 times during this 4 hr interview, then im told they'll go check come back and tell me MY HUSBANDS DEAD!!! When they knew as i later found out that he died on scene.why the games why the harrassment towards me and not forrest hummel the killer,they drill for info for weeks trying to confuse and warp the situation until its whatever is easiest for them and then DONE. Not even a follow up story!!!!loveland police are worthless shady people and Forrest Hummel will pay for the lord knows and he will pay the eternal price in hell
lkrfan

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Im so sorry for your loss,hopefully your grief and sorrow do not last any longer than needed and the sun will shine for you soon.as for the police they just about completly destroyed a friend of mine his name is vernon he was the guy who was involved in the mcdonalds incident and was convicted before the paper came out
misty

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 4, 2012
RIP james i miss you bro!!!!!
big james

Englewood, CO

#5 Apr 8, 2013
damn man cant beleave what im reading my thoughts are with your fam and hope your resting peacefully you will always be little james and i will alway keep thoes memories
anonymos

Loveland, CO

#6 Aug 14, 2013
Natasha quit playing the damn victim yes his daughter is and his close family and friends r but we all know it wasn't anything like u try to make it out to b

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug 30 Terry 83
Who is tis guy David Reiman Aug 28 Happy8670 2
Fort Collins, CO. vs Cheyenne, WY. - Which Is B... (Oct '13) Aug 20 cdorn77 3
opiates Aug 16 fiend 2 2
Debate: Marijuana - Loveland, CO (Aug '10) Aug 15 Becky 9
Dog day care, trainer opens in old shelter Aug 11 We hate Fort Coll... 1
Review: Stonestreet Stables & Horse (Jul '11) Aug 9 awful boarding fa... 9
•••
•••
•••