First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hey

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Who all was arrested in the drug bust yesterday?
yeaaaaa

Birmingham, AL

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Well i am sure glad thryre finally cleaning up the streets... i pray they learn their lessons and fly straight people can change with the good Lords help.... that person has to have the want to... its sad to see kids these days strung out... needle users.. even the lowest of low can be healed
praying

Birmingham, AL

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Well i am glad they are cleaning up the streets.... might save a few lives... most druggies dont know how far they have gone til its to late.. praying they open there heart to the Lord
hungryman

Georgetown, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2011
get em all boys!
youknowitstrue

Versailles, KY

#22 Dec 2, 2011
all they will get is a fine and probation, you know they will rat others out !!!
Dude

United States

#23 Dec 2, 2011
Everybody who got busted is on the front page of the winchester sun amd the website. Go look instead of saying u heard this and this
oh hell no

United States

#24 Dec 2, 2011
They don't have the room or or staff to house them. They will be fined, the have the staff for that. They will rat, more bust made and the cycle continues.
shame

Rockford, IL

#25 Dec 2, 2011
Sure are alot of people worried about this
duh

United States

#28 Dec 2, 2011
WTF? Can you read?
The watchman

United States

#29 Dec 2, 2011
The problem with people who get ahold of drugs is that the drugs eventually get ahold of them, and when theyre ready to turn loose of the drugs the drugs arent ready to turn loose of them! Just look at all the lives right here that have been destroyed by these drugs, and these are the lucky ones they still have a chance to escape, te others are in the grave. All these people that have a drug addiction started with doing them one time(DONT DO IT THE FIRST TIME AND YOU WONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS!)
DRUG FREE LADY

Richmond, KY

#30 Dec 2, 2011
The watchman wrote:
The problem with people who get ahold of drugs is that the drugs eventually get ahold of them, and when theyre ready to turn loose of the drugs the drugs arent ready to turn loose of them! Just look at all the lives right here that have been destroyed by these drugs, and these are the lucky ones they still have a chance to escape, te others are in the grave. All these people that have a drug addiction started with doing them one time(DONT DO IT THE FIRST TIME AND YOU WONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS!)
AMEN WATCHMAN, you are so RIGHT, but you forgot one thing, after they are on these drugs for that many years, they need rehab, 99% does not work to pay a rehab, and those places are expensive. and there is know way rehabs can do it FREE. so they just stay on drugs untill one morning you fine them dead. Thats sad for the families that can't afford to put them in the rehab. Its ashame the government pays MILLIONS to Araq so they can rebuild their country, but we Americans can't get help for our families that has gotten sucked into this AWFUL Drug habit. I know they should of NEVER started it, but some do.
pharmacist

United States

#31 Dec 3, 2011
The watchman wrote:
We are talking about sports here you bible beater. Get in your little watch tower and read the good book and stop all the pity party bullcrap that you are saying. We want to know about the rats and all the other stuff that goes with the dope game. We get it. Dope kills. So do so called Christians and middle school students. Put them in a rehab also.
Stairway to Hell

Louisville, KY

#32 Dec 3, 2011
pharmacist wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about sports here you bible beater. Get in your little watch tower and read the good book and stop all the pity party bullcrap that you are saying. We want to know about the rats and all the other stuff that goes with the dope game. We get it. Dope kills. So do so called Christians and middle school students. Put them in a rehab also.
You want the gossip not the lesson. You must be a user.

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

#33 Dec 3, 2011
Stairway to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>You want the gossip not the lesson. You must be a user.
So what? Let them do their thing! Drugs arent great but as long as they are only harming themselves than it is a victimless crime. This is assuming that they dont do anything illegal to obtain the drugs besides being in possession and using.

One day they will get tired, and either get clean, go on suboxone, or go on the methadone clinic. After 4 years I was so tired and worn out from my oxycodone and xanax and klonopin addiction that I just had to get on methadone (or MOST of my friends actually prefer the suboxone so same goes for subs too). I like methadone because it is ALOT cheaper, more stable, dosent get me high or blasted out of my mind but it makes me comfortable, it is LEGAL so no risk of arrest, you dont have to worry about not being able to get it from a dealer not being around or running out.

Those 2 things allow you to stabilize your life and you DO NOT have to deal with the constant highs and lows and up's and down's that come with using short acting opiates.
Stairway to Hell

Louisville, KY

#34 Dec 3, 2011
IT NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME!! The user becomes a victim, their family becomes a victim, the people they steal from becomes a victim, their neighbors become victims, the people they turn on to drugs, the people they kill....

Boca Raton, FL

#35 Dec 3, 2011
Stairway to Hell wrote:
IT NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME!! The user becomes a victim, their family becomes a victim, the people they steal from becomes a victim, their neighbors become victims, the people they turn on to drugs, the people they kill....
That is why after that I said assuming they arent doing ANYTHING ELSE illegal besides possession and use. If they go to work and pay for their own drugs, dont steal, dont do anything else that is illegal besides drug use than that is a victimless crime...... Sure some people's emotions may be hurt from family using it but causing emotional harm is also not illegal........ I understand what you are saying though......
Stairway to Hell

Louisville, KY

#36 Dec 3, 2011
RichieRoxi2 wrote:
<quoted text>That is why after that I said assuming they arent doing ANYTHING ELSE illegal besides possession and use. If they go to work and pay for their own drugs, dont steal, dont do anything else that is illegal besides drug use than that is a victimless crime...... Sure some people's emotions may be hurt from family using it but causing emotional harm is also not illegal........ I understand what you are saying though......
I understand you now. I have never done drugs aside expiramenting when I was young. What you say is teaching me a lot. I need to know a lot more if I am going to battle addiction in my family. So, I apologize and thank you.

Boca Raton, FL

#37 Dec 3, 2011
Stairway to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you now. I have never done drugs aside expiramenting when I was young. What you say is teaching me a lot. I need to know a lot more if I am going to battle addiction in my family. So, I apologize and thank you.
Iam sorry too if I seemed "cold"! Thanks for being so nice and I know where you are coming from!

I used to visit the pain clinics here cause I live in South FL so they were close and accessable! By the time I was 19 years old the doctor was giving me #240 Roxicodone 30mg pills (Oxycodone is whats in percocets too)#60 Roxicodone 15 mg pills,#2 bottles of Liquid Oxydose,#90 2mg xanax, and #60 2mg Klonopin. I had no problem getting them but my tolerance got so high that I would run out of the Oxycodone a week or two weeks early, usually 10 days, so I would have to detox and be in SO MUCH PAIN, it was awful! I also got so hooked on the Xanax and Klonopin that when I ran out I have had a seiuzure and had to stay in the hospital for 3 days!

I got on the methadone program and the lady who ran it told me I had to get off of xanax and klonopin within 45 days if I wanted to stay and if It was still in my system they would discharge me. So I slowly went down a quarter pill at a time every couple days and suprisingly to me coming off of xanax and klonopin was easier than trying to come off oxycodone, it suprised me cause I took the xanax and klonopin for longer than the oxycodone and I had friends who told me xanax was alot harder to come off of.

Now iam stabilized on 110 mg's of methadone per day and Iam not gonna lie, I do smoke pot, but my clinic is okay with it, the only thing that sucks is that if you have it in your system you can get "take home" doses so I have to visit the clinic daily, but my life is SO MUCH better, more stable, Iam not depressed like I was on oxy and xanax and I have hope now, I like bing alive and I lost that feeling from being on oxycodone and xanax because I felt "numb".

I wish you THE BEST OF LUCK with your family member. My mother drinks, my step dad is an alcoholic, my real dad (havent talked in 10 years) was an alcoholic, most of the people in my family like grandparents and my stepdads family are almost ALL alcoholics too, so I think there is a genetic component involved as well, but my brother dosent drink so it isint "set in stone".

Does your family member have a problem with Pain medications or heroin? If so PLEASE think about getting them on Suboxone or Methadone I promise you if they take it seriosuly it WILL change their life! I can give you information on them and doctors who have them if they are on Pain meds! I wish you all the best and I hope to hear from you!
Pharmacist

United States

#38 Dec 3, 2011
Stairway to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>You want the gossip not the lesson. You must be a user.
I work at a pharmacy and I love it. You are damn straight I use to put up with the assholes that come in daily strung out of their mind. I sometimes think about poisoning a few of the jerks just to free up the space that is taken up by dealers and abusers. Population control one may say.
duh

Mount Sterling, KY

#39 Dec 3, 2011
Your an idiot! Your posts can be traced and you can get into some real shit for that comment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckner st 1 hr Mike 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,865
Amie Payton 5 hr inside info 2
GRC Band.... 14 hr Visitor 35
Miss Font kinda Christmas 15 hr ELMER 2
Any backpage girls in winchesterr (Jan '12) 23 hr heaven 18
Dope sick need help Wed Breece 29
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web