Smoking hot blonde with Tattoo's on leg

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mountain Man

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 21, 2012
 
I saw you on Brodway going into the tobacco store.Who are you?
baha

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you saw her on broadway she can't be much!
Odd-it-see Penelope

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And going into tobacco store--like licking an ashtray
YOASS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2012
 
Just because she was seen on Broadway entering a tobacco store doesn't mean she's not smoking hot! People are so quick to judge and belittle others...

BTW Penelope, smokers can brush, floss, and rinse just like anyone else. Ever met someone you could love regardless of habits, vices, or flaws?

Mountain Man, hope you find her, good luck!
angela

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2012
 
Mountain Man wrote:
I saw you on Brodway going into the tobacco store.Who are you?
On Broadway maybe? I can't be attracted to you if you can't spell. You probably smell. I'm Angela S. Pleased to meet you. I stick to men who are not mountainous and can approach me with respect. Now...who are you???
Mountain Man

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2012
 
First of all,what did I spell wrong?Secondly why would you stereo type me?I'm from the mountains but that doesn't mean I smell.I'm actually quiet educated and make a very good living.I also bathe once a day wether I need it or not.
Mountain Man

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2012
 
Wools.BROADWAY.
THE MAN

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mountain Man wrote:
First of all,what did I spell wrong?Secondly why would you stereo type me?I'm from the mountains but that doesn't mean I smell.I'm actually quiet educated and make a very good living.I also bathe once a day wether I need it or not.
You have are a very sensitive mountain man. Bless your heart if your feelings got hurt, awww.

Stay on your mountain puss!
Mountain Man

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 22, 2012
 
THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You have are a very sensitive mountain man. Bless your heart if your feelings got hurt, awww.
Stay on your mountain puss!
You must have been absent the day they taught sentence structure.
THE MAN

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 22, 2012
 
Probably was I skipped a lot. What is your excuse for not knowing how to spell?

Classy way to attempt to pick up a woman, lame nuts!
YOASS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 22, 2012
 
THE MAN wrote:
Probably was I skipped a lot. What is your excuse for not knowing how to spell?
Classy way to attempt to pick up a woman, lame nuts!
Yes, I'm sure you are so much more awesome and cool. BTW I think you mean numb nuts, or possibly lame ass. Never heard of anyone being a lame nuts.
angela

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mountain Man wrote:
First of all,what did I spell wrong?Secondly why would you stereo type me?I'm from the mountains but that doesn't mean I smell.I'm actually quiet educated and make a very good living.I also bathe once a day wether I need it or not.
You are quite the sensitive man aren't you? Shall I get you a tissue? I put my cigarettes out on my tongue honey!

Yes, stay on your mountain puss puss!
THE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure you are so much more awesome and cool. BTW I think you mean numb nuts, or possibly lame ass. Never heard of anyone being a lame nuts.
Stop the world, if you hadn't heard it then it must be wrong! Ignorant ass!!
I wrote what I meant you worthless waste if space.
Yes, I am much, much more awesome.
YOASS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 22, 2012
 
angela wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite the sensitive man aren't you? Shall I get you a tissue? I put my cigarettes out on my tongue honey!
Yes, stay on your mountain puss puss!
Your reply makes me regret defending you earlier.

Mountain Man, she may be hot, but sounds like a queen B.
YOASS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 22, 2012
 
THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the world, if you hadn't heard it then it must be wrong! Ignorant ass!!
I wrote what I meant you worthless waste if space.
Yes, I am much, much more awesome.
Hey, how'd you get from Lexington, KY to Silver Spring, MD so quick? On top of being a Super D!ck you must be able to fly as well. The only worthless waste of space is between your ears, and the only thing you are much more awsome at is TRYING to sound cool.
Mountain Man

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 22, 2012
 
I believe The Man and Angela are the same person.
angela

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 22, 2012
 
False Mountain Puss! I would like to take a dump on your chest and see if it hurts your feelings. Still think I'm sexy?
THE MAN

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 22, 2012
 
'THE MAN' can do anything fuktard.

Mountain Man, you are wrong.
sunshine

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 22, 2012
 
I have read with interest what "THE MAN" has said on here for the last 6 months or so. He calls himself such because he needs reassurance that he can be accepted as a man by men. Very typical "Jungian" reach. Read his quick and very crass retorts to others posts that challenge the premise...again very much on the edge. Probably did not have a father figure when he was in his emotional formative years....but that is a guess just by reading his posts. Take pity on him, as anyone will find it hard to be close to him. It is far easier for him to be anonymous lest anyone discover the real person.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

YOASS wrote:
Just because she was seen on Broadway entering a tobacco store doesn't mean she's not smoking hot! People are so quick to judge and belittle others...
BTW Penelope, smokers can brush, floss, and rinse just like anyone else. Ever met someone you could love regardless of habits, vices, or flaws?
Mountain Man, hope you find her, good luck!
Nothing you can do about smoking stench. You can do all that cleaning and you'll still stink - you just don't know it if you smoke lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min freelancehobo 138,816
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Yiago 122,912
Deb's Depot Winchester 39 min VincentArooleSanshi 2
Calvary Christian Church Pastor Affair 1 hr Hahahahahahah 66
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Amber Taylor 1 hr V 7
Naming of schools in Clark Co. 2 hr NO WAY THIS GOES ON YES 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••