batman

Conway, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2009
if u have been done wrong by this officer or if he has made sexual advances toward u post it on here he needs to be fired the county needs to watch who they hire dont give any idiot a badge and gun
just me

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2009
Maybe he was just doing his job. I am sure you are some doper that is just mad b/c you went to jail. So I guess you are the idioT!!!!! Don't do the crime and you won't do the time.....Need I say more!!
batman

Conway, AR

#3 Dec 7, 2009
sounds like ur his wife to bad i made some mistakes in the past but i cant change my life around because him my wife was cheating and when i caught her and kicked her out she screamed to tony he shouldnt take it so personel she told him i was on drugs when this happened i took a job related drug test on aug 29 and another pop test on july 26 and on sept 30 i let him search me and my truck all clean so what does this say and at court he did go out to her car this is why cops get shot in the face u here about it all the time because a ho lied he thought he could get some and i spent 4 days in jail so screw u and him some one will get tired of this and u will be a widow lmfao
just me

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2009
No I am not his wife but you know you are awful ballsy to get on here and say things like that b/c you are dealing with law enforcement and they can get your ass for everything you say..
batman

Conway, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2009
they all ready have and this is my topix dont like stay off
robert

Bono, AR

#6 Dec 13, 2009
yes, i agree with you batman. i do not know your past but i have never been to jail for anything and this man was screwing my wife so i appreciate the fact that someone besides me knows the facts. i divorced my wife for it, unfortunately he is still with his wife who is probally a good woman living with a bad man. yes he is law enforcement but he is human and i hate the fact he is serving my community and screwing married woman. he did me a favor, i left my peice of crap wife maybe tony millers WIFE will wake up and smell the coffee and LEAVE him. unless she is scared because he is workin for the mcso but she needs to know SHE CAN GO ABOVE HIM TO HIS SUPERIORS IF SHE WANTS TO LEAVE THAT PEICE OF SCUM
batman wrote:
sounds like ur his wife to bad i made some mistakes in the past but i cant change my life around because him my wife was cheating and when i caught her and kicked her out she screamed to tony he shouldnt take it so personel she told him i was on drugs when this happened i took a job related drug test on aug 29 and another pop test on july 26 and on sept 30 i let him search me and my truck all clean so what does this say and at court he did go out to her car this is why cops get shot in the face u here about it all the time because a ho lied he thought he could get some and i spent 4 days in jail so screw u and him some one will get tired of this and u will be a widow lmfao
flybynight

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 14, 2009
robert wrote:
yes, i agree with you batman. i do not know your past but i have never been to jail for anything and this man was screwing my wife so i appreciate the fact that someone besides me knows the facts. i divorced my wife for it, unfortunately he is still with his wife who is probally a good woman living with a bad man. yes he is law enforcement but he is human and i hate the fact he is serving my community and screwing married woman. he did me a favor, i left my peice of crap wife maybe tony millers WIFE will wake up and smell the coffee and LEAVE him. unless she is scared because he is workin for the mcso but she needs to know SHE CAN GO ABOVE HIM TO HIS SUPERIORS IF SHE WANTS TO LEAVE THAT PEICE OF SCUM
<quoted text>
Guys yall need to wake up. Its not the guys fault, even if he is in law inforcement. The guy wouldn't be doing your wifes if she didn't wont him to. She doesn't have to spread,(she wasn't raped was she)end of story.
neighbors

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 14, 2009
robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is you robert? Did just get out of jail? Not to many roberts around wilson.
just me

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2009
robert wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your wifes name and do you have proof? And what town do you live in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr A Conservationist 10,008
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 388
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 949
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr WARRIOR 29,850
winner winner ckickn dinner 9 hr NEMESIS 2012 18
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 18 hr WARRIOR 245
Walking Thru Yards 19 hr Jimmy 16
•••
•••
•••

Wilson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wilson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wilson News, Events & Info