Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

Comments (Page 835)

Showing posts 16,681 - 16,700 of49,418
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, god was a bigot. The god of the bible is so barbaric, I am amazed anyone still finds him a good, moral being.
When someone points to the bible for moral reasoning, I find it laughable.
Why the God bashing? You claim He doesn't exist. If He doesn't exist, how was He a bigot? I find your reasoning laughable that you're calling someone you say doesn't exist a bigot.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, do you have professional obligations? Do you have personal obligations? Then you are not truly free to come and go as you please. You make a concerted effort to meet those obligations in order to have a fruitful life. Again, no man or woman is truly free.
I am free to honor my professional and personal obligations. I can chose not to do them. Government will not punish me for my choice.

Freedom is being allowed to chose. Of course choices have consequences in life. But we are free to chose. But you fight against freedom of choice on things that have no effect upon you or others.

I find it strange I must explain freedom to an adult.

Again, your posts show you have no respect for freedom so you find no problem in keeping freedom from others.

But thanks for telling us why republicans have no respect for freedom.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

No I don't support the shooting at the Sinkh temple, but I do understand the mans frustrations. This is America. Not India or Pakistan, or Europe or Afghanistan. Would you be treated with the same dignity and respect in their country? All you have to do is tune into any of your relevant news agencies and see for yourself, how well every other country treats American visitors. So again, I do not support the shooting but I do understand the frustration.
I am not defending any other countries. I am defending American freedom.
I condemn any country who does not honor my freedom of religion.
I am not aware of any country in Europe that does not allow atheists.
The other countries you listed are in line with theocracies. They honor more religious law than America. But that is why they are so wrong, and we are more right. But ironically, you wish for biblical law on marriage. You are more in line with the theocracies that are barbaric with religious law.
I am just glad the bible does not demand Burka's for women.
Good to see your bigotry does not make you like violence against those you are against.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am free to honor my professional and personal obligations. I can chose not to do them. Government will not punish me for my choice.
Freedom is being allowed to chose. Of course choices have consequences in life. But we are free to chose. But you fight against freedom of choice on things that have no effect upon you or others.
I find it strange I must explain freedom to an adult.
Again, your posts show you have no respect for freedom so you find no problem in keeping freedom from others.
But thanks for telling us why republicans have no respect for freedom.
I stand corrected. You have the freedom to anything at least once.

But you are incorrect about government not punishing you. Eviction notices, foreclosures etc etc etc...safety nets given to lenders and creditors.

Again, the best kind of segregation...Financial segregation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the God bashing? You claim He doesn't exist. If He doesn't exist, how was He a bigot? I find your reasoning laughable that you're calling someone you say doesn't exist a bigot.
Well played, bacon. Well played.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, what the heck are you talking about? I know of no personal information about you that you have not put out here on Topix for everyone to view.
I told you one time that I had an emotional condition that needed treatment. You and truth joked about it. That was enough for me to not reveal anything personal to either of you. No mas!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am not defending any other countries. I am defending American freedom.
I condemn any country who does not honor my freedom of religion.
I am not aware of any country in Europe that does not allow atheists.
The other countries you listed are in line with theocracies. They honor more religious law than America. But that is why they are so wrong, and we are more right. But ironically, you wish for biblical law on marriage. You are more in line with the theocracies that are barbaric with religious law.
I am just glad the bible does not demand Burka's for women.
Good to see your bigotry does not make you like violence against those you are against.
Oh mike, come on brother. Surely you can put together a better arguement than we are better than you and we know it.

Violence may not always be the answer, but it does solve a lot problems.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

"If so, you must be gay or bisexual.
I never have a thought of attraction for men. I have never had to make a choice. My brain automatically chose for me."
Even you mike had to be taught as a child at some point. Nice try to twist it. Not buying your logic.
Once again Mike, your opinion has no substance because it is mere opinion, like mine.
So are you claiming I had to be taught to be straight? By your reasoning, all men in the history of the world were trained to be heterosexual.

Many brothers who had extremely similar upbringing have different sexual orientations. That does not help prove your case.

And just how is someone taught to like the opposite sex over the same? Did you have to teach your kids to be straight?

I can recall liking women in Kindergarten. I cannot imagine anyone had to sway me in that direction before this.

But thanks for telling us how the mind of a republican thinks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
o, let me steal a line.
your not mindful of a lot of things in life because your old, things changed, and you act like a kid being close minded to anything that doesnt put your self glorified narcissism up on a higher podium.
that'll do accountant.
and i bet you have never seen a glock in your life. maybe a g17c, probably not a g18
I like glocks. Have several, but I prefer Kimbers and H&K's.
waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not presume Ziffel that I support anything or anyone but liberty and freedom. Along with the defending both.
liberty and freedom....republicans...milit ary I.d. not allowed for voting....liberty and freedom....400,000 won't be allowed to vote in Philadelphia alone....republicans ....liberty and freedom....republicans....neo- nazis...when non issues are the only issues...republicans ...guardians of morality...Robert Stowe..republican...let em die if they have no money ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not presume Ziffel that I support anything or anyone but liberty and freedom. Along with the defending both.
Liberty and freedoms of all races, religions, socio/economic status,ideology and sex I suppose, too. Yea, we have seen that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I like glocks. Have several, but I prefer Kimbers and H&K's.
Does that mean we can take the liberty to refer to you as a glockhead?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/13776
I didn't seem bar manager anywhere in the list of people...
ha ha ha, it is a joke Mike.
Again, I will take any and all business advice or entrepreneur wisdom from the professionals.
I have no idea what this article is doing to make a point for you.
Posting articles means nothing unless you make a point. You are not even responding to a question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
your a licensed accountant. you file taxes for people who are to lazy to do their own.
im 21, wrong again.
my life accountant, is off of topix now.
fkin accountants, get back in your cubicle! osha only permits 2 ten min breaks so you can get your rocks off on topix acting for once like your an important person.
your not republican are you...
so how much will these voter id laws cost us americans now, with tax breaks to "the rich" and corporations the like.
Actually, I don't deal taxes other than my family's. Consulting, internal auditing and continutiy management are my areas of expertise.

And I don't work in a cubicle. The partners were gracious enough to allow me to have a office with a tremendous view of the intercoastal waterway. My secretary, you know the girl who actually skated at the X Games, office is probably bigger than your double wide.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
can you dance around it anymore?
are you supportive of silvers racism, or is it because he is on your side that you cant imagine dividing interests.
Bacon's none answers on racism are an answer. It does not take a psychic to know she is a typical republican racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what this article is doing to make a point for you.
Posting articles means nothing unless you make a point. You are not even responding to a question.
My bad man, I was giving you too much credit again.

No where in that article did you see any of the professionals list their experience and education, you know the things that qualify their opinions as experts, as bar manager.

Again, I will take all my advice from the professionals.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I don't hate other races and unlike you, I don't hate. I think people ought to stay within their own race to marry and should marry the opposite sex.
I'm just curious, how many of all you "freedom loving, date who you want to date and marry who you want to marry" are in an interracial or gay relationship?
You claim to not hate. Great, but you are still a racist judging by that post.
You are against interracial marriage. So it is not a stretch to tie your racism to the anti gay marriage idea.
You just follow the bible like a blind idiot. I mean bigot. I mean both.

Thanks for finally admitting your racism. You are a typical racist republican.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> liberty and freedom....republicans...milit ary I.d. not allowed for voting....liberty and freedom....400,000 won't be allowed to vote in Philadelphia alone....republicans ....liberty and freedom....republicans....neo- nazis...when non issues are the only issues...republicans ...guardians of morality...Robert Stowe..republican...let em die if they have no money ...
Their patriotism amounts to parading around in American flag shirts , ties and lapel pins. Occassionaly, you see some tea party dork in a Coloniel wardrobe. Jesus said the Pharisees liked the outer display or their goodness and righteousness to be paraded on public display for all to see. He must have foreseen the 21st Century Republican party. I wouldn't mind this if they would stand behind the principles of the Constitution, but most don't. An example is the voter ID law that violates the 13th and 14 amendments as well as the Civil Rights Act of 1965. Suppression of votes. That is their current main agenda. Wave the flag, boys. Some of us are not fooled by your lapel pins.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf is wrong with interracial marriage? does it threaten your pure whitedness
It is in her bible, nuff said. She blindly follows the words of ancient barbaric men as if they were gods. She has admitted to being closed minded in the past. Go ahead and ask her about it.
Just be glad she does not believe god wants her to strap a bomb to herself and walk into a crowd.
Please do not show her that part in the bible.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad man, I was giving you too much credit again.
No where in that article did you see any of the professionals list their experience and education, you know the things that qualify their opinions as experts, as bar manager.
Again, I will take all my advice from the professionals.
Who says I am using that part of my life experience to offer what I write here? You assume more than you know. Typical republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,681 - 16,700 of49,418
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilmington Discussions

Search the Wilmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dave Wellman, construction (Jan '09) 4 hr Donna 11
Online Update: Sea salt harvester uses Wrightsv... Apr 7 Sarah Diaz 1
why are black people so racist (Jan '09) Apr 7 metal man 176
looking for a low priced place to rent Apr 5 interested 1
Fuzzy Parti Scheme Apr 4 Anne Russell 1
Attorney Kari Lee Schultz Wilmington NC Apr 3 Karen 2
Jessie Bragg Mar 26 Ian 2
•••
•••