lalala

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

i'm thinking about moving here, can you tell me if there is high crime rate, if there is nothing but high class-living, ect. and as i was browsing houses for sale it seemed they were all in neighborhoods that had houses awfully close to eachother. i come from the country & would like to have a spacious backyard for dogs, & if they bark enough room not to disturb any neighbors, would this be a good town for me? please put your input any would help.
Winnabow raised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I'm originally from Winnabow and can tell you a little. It's a small town where everybody knows everybody. You can find homes spaced out if you keep searching. I loved it there it was far enough from the city to where you had quiet but close enough to where it didn't take long to get to your major shopping destinations. The schools out there are great and people are friendly. No major crime happens there. The most major thing I can recall is someone getting a ticket in front of my house for showing off in their car, kids being kids. If you need to know anything else please ask.

Since: Mar 12

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Wilmington has the Highest cost for Insurance in the State. Don't move there..

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

There is not one nice thing about Wilmington. Traffic sucks. Politics could choke a horse. Elitist pricks drive you insane. Wanna be thugs that could aggrevate a gnat at a barbeque. Don't forget to tactically nuke Downtown University and Unc wonderful. Infrastructure ill planned and failing.

Good luck if you are joining the masses.

Bunch of communist puke fag spies, the lot of them.
Winnabow raised

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

They were asking about Winnabow not Wilmington. There are many other places close to winnabow to go to and not have to step into Wilmington. Wilmington isn't that bad, it's just the city. What do you expect out of a city.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilmington Discussions

Search the Wilmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 49,338
Online Update: Sea salt harvester uses Wrightsv... Apr 7 Sarah Diaz 1
why are black people so racist (Jan '09) Apr 7 metal man 176
looking for a low priced place to rent Apr 5 interested 1
Fuzzy Parti Scheme Apr 4 Anne Russell 1
Attorney Kari Lee Schultz Wilmington NC Apr 3 Karen 2
Jessie Bragg Mar 26 Ian 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••