First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Feebie

Wilmington, DE

#1 Aug 18, 2013
There is a serial killer on the loose picking up women preferably women prostitutes and stabbing raping and killing them. He has also killed a child. The city is telling us nothing about this person as if we dont already know. If youre a woman please be safe in the streets by yourself. Make sure you carry all the protection that you need may it be a knife, gun, mace, taser something to protect yourselves!!
qbs

New Castle, DE

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Feebie wrote:
There is a serial killer on the loose picking up women preferably women prostitutes and stabbing raping and killing them. He has also killed a child. The city is telling us nothing about this person as if we dont already know. If youre a woman please be safe in the streets by yourself. Make sure you carry all the protection that you need may it be a knife, gun, mace, taser something to protect yourselves!!
This story about the child being killed is totally false and fabricated. Please check to verify that your sources are genuine and accurate.
myob

Newark, DE

#3 Aug 21, 2013
actually the story about the child is true hun check ya facts!!!!!!
myob

Newark, DE

#4 Aug 21, 2013
qbs wrote:
<quoted text>
This story about the child being killed is totally false and fabricated. Please check to verify that your sources are genuine and accurate.
actually the story about the child is true hun check ya facts!!!!!!
SJC

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Why has this not been on the front page of every newpaper?

Why aren't the police release any informaiton so that we can protect ourselves. The killing the child is very much true. If this was bevely hills it would be posted on every newpaper new etc. Why should such areas even though they maybe consider bad locations not be as important as others. A woman is a woman not matter what she does as a means of survival. I am very frighten and more frighten that the police do not care about the others in the surrounds or close by. I was told by an unknown source that it takes 5 killings to be considered a serial killing. Wow!!!!!!!!!! are you serious. Rather it's considered a serial killing or not let the public know. You want us to report crimes, please show the same respect to us by reporting these killings for our protection and awareness. Help us protect ourselves be provided us with insite and knowledge of what's going on around and in our neighborhoods.

sjc
name

Wilmington, DE

#6 Aug 22, 2013
I totally agree with SJC. I live in the area and its horrible. I heard just last night that another child was found at Thomas Edison . A little girl beaten and stabbed to death at the schools park. This person is obviously staying in one place nd the police dont care. We obviously have to do something because they won't.
Connections CSP

Wilmington, DE

#7 Aug 22, 2013
name wrote:
I totally agree with SJC. I live in the area and its horrible. I heard just last night that another child was found at Thomas Edison . A little girl beaten and stabbed to death at the schools park. This person is obviously staying in one place nd the police dont care. We obviously have to do something because they won't.
hi
amber

New Castle, DE

#8 Aug 24, 2013
I am thinking its false to because not everyone knows about it and only a select few does and noone tells where they are getting there story from.
qbs wrote:
<quoted text>
This story about the child being killed is totally false and fabricated. Please check to verify that your sources are genuine and accurate.
darryl

Cherry Hill, NJ

#9 Aug 24, 2013
These women should be allowed to carry a gun , taser , knife or sumthing it is very horrifying knowing this is goin going on basicly the whole tristate area's women are at risk because little 10 year olds ain't prostituting but still are brutally murdered .. I have 3 daughters I have sisters female family member man as anybody else does . They have to feel safe
nameBye

Wilmington, DE

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Connections CSP wrote:
<quoted text> hi


Bye
Alex

New York, NY

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Where did this information come from? Is it factual it just made up, very concerned.
Eddie Anderson

New York, NY

#12 Aug 26, 2013
this is crazy why would ANYONE do that to women or a child I hope they burn in hell
P DeCrease

New York, NY

#13 Aug 29, 2013
This is a total fraud story - BIG FAT RUMOR FOLKS.
Peaches

Newark, DE

#14 Sep 3, 2013
Everything is A FACT!!!! The reason why it hasn't been told is because the police are too busy worrying about other cases instead of prioritizing this one!!!! We are already living in a life of danger and crazy people and now have to really watch our every moves because we have no clue at all as to who this SICK MONSTER is.....WOW!!!! All i'm going to say is, i'm going to defend my kids and myself the best way possible by all means necessary and that's a PROMISE!!!!!!!
Princess Shakoor

Crownsville, MD

#16 Sep 7, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/lnd7q86
name

Wilmington, DE

#18 Sep 8, 2013
These stories are being posted online right after they happen then tooken down a few hours later.
linda37

Baltimore, MD

#19 Sep 9, 2013
This so true what's been going on there's a serial kille in wilmington my friend was found stab and killed this us very sad,we all need to watch are backs and never walk alone please do I lost a very good friend;(
name

Wilmington, DE

#20 Sep 13, 2013
linda37 wrote:
This so true what's been going on there's a serial kille in wilmington my friend was found stab and killed this us very sad,we all need to watch are backs and never walk alone please do I lost a very good friend;(


Im sorry for your lost. But why are the police not speaking up about it.

Since: Oct 13

United States

#22 Oct 10, 2013
If this is true, Why didn't the families of these people go to the NEWS about? the News will force the police to put something out there about this. HMMMMM!
ana22

Baltimore, MD

#23 Oct 14, 2013
I wanna know what is really going on? I live in Wilmington,have 2 daughters! Like if this is going on why isn't anything being posted on the news journal? Or online or yet alone t.v.? This is something really serious, and I'm a concerned mother & citizen! We all have a right to know what's happening in our city! Too close to home! I walk these streets at night to the stores! So please somebody tell me something!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Warren Underwood Sep 12 rainmaker 1
Homicides on Record Pace while ".38 Special Pe... Sep 5 Culture Auditor 1
Kicking The Can Down The Road: A Habit That's H... Jul '14 Justin 30
DUI Checkpoint and Patrols Scheduled This Weeke... Jul '14 mee 1
Obama: First priority to determine if Americans... Jul '14 rio 2
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De Jul '14 Elwood 1
Police: Wanted Man Albert Harry Reeves Found In... Jun '14 Joey 1
•••

Wilmington News Video

•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wilmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••