Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#150638 Jul 16, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because they were all dead, at the hands of Hitler and the elite Jews who's heirs are running Israel today, while the poor Jews sleep. since you agree with pedophilia,lets stick with taxes. REPORT: In 12 States, GOP Plans To Slash Corporate Taxes While ...
Mar 16, 2011 ... REPORT: In 12 States, GOP Plans To Slash Corporate Taxes While ... While
progressive governors have proposed raising revenue from those ...
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/03/16/1 ...- 47k -
GOP takes stance of covering for pedophiles and tax hikes. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on.
They were not all killed..........

Millions made it out of the camps.....

So why did these people not turn to self distraction like gays do????

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#150639 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Apparently you are not aware that anyone can BUY sperm or eggs on the opened marked. SURPRISE!!!!!"
-That's cheating. Second, it shows you homos DO require the support of the OPPOSITE sex to reproduce.
So do straight people. So, what's the big deal?
thisGuy wrote:
And it also shows you freaks are INCAPABLE of reproducing on your own. So thanks for proving my point, loser.
Guess we are all freaks, none of us can reproduce on our own.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#150640 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: She's a deformed human being
He not a she..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#150641 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers allowed slavery, but didn't allow women to vote. Fk what they had in mind, they are all fossilized worm poop by now.
the trampy tranny talk again..........LOL

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Stone Mountain, GA

#150642 Jul 16, 2012
Let's talk about Larry Brinkin ...

Brinkin is not going away and I'm not going away.

Brinkin was the poster child for California gays -- the guy who started the whole same-sex marriage movement.

You need to explain why most gays are not like him.

That's all I'm asking.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#150644 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. Support. Most, I'll even guess almost all, Jewish people are born into Jewish families. Many are brought up in Jewish culture, in Jewish neighborhoods. For every stranger who calls a Jewish kid a "Christ killer", there are 10 people they relate to who tells them that they are one of "god's chosen people".
It's pretty much the opposite with gay people. They don't get that kind of support.
So even though many of these people saw their families starve to death and many are still persecuted today they don't turn into drug addict trampy tranny hos like you because they have support????

I watched you support two perverts on a boat having sex in front of children..........

I watched you support NAMBLA.......

Nice try but try again.......

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#150645 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
A lesbian and a gay man can have a baby together.
What?!?!? A "gay" man can have a baby with a "lesbian"?????

Lmao, I guess they weren't "born that way" then huh?

Im no expert, but doesnt a gay man want a man? And doesnt a gay woman want a woman????

Santa Monica, CA

#150647 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, if you're going to invoke the Constitution you should be able to reference where the people who wrote it are on record for supporting same-sex marriage.

Non sequitur (look up the term).

The 14th Amendment says all US citizens should get equal protection under the law.
Prof Marvel wrote:
You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage. This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."

Godwin's Law.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150648 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, if you're going to invoke the Constitution you should be able to reference where the people who wrote it are on record for supporting same-sex marriage.
You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage.
This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."
The thing which is so obnoxious now about the gay agenda is that they openly and blatantly will not allow any refutations, any counter-theories: They want to completely shut down all debate and discourse about a very, very dubious lifestyle.

Not only do they insist on silencing the opposition but seek to punish after silencing. Truly facist. Paglia was right when she wrote “Gay Stalinism”.

They now seek to criminalize any conversion therapy which would help young people to get out of the homosexual lifestyle: They have begun with California, and will not let up until it is federal law.

Santa Monica, CA

#150649 Jul 16, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!?!? A "gay" man can have a baby with a "lesbian"?????
Lmao, I guess they weren't "born that way" then huh?
Im no expert,
Well, you're finally right about something!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
but doesnt a gay man want a man? And doesnt a gay woman want a woman????
Ask Prof Marvel about this.
He's straight, he got it on with a man.
Hey, you can ask me, too.
I'm straight, but I got it on with a woman.
I got it on with a gay man once.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150650 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So do straight people. So, what's the big deal?
<quoted text>
Guess we are all freaks, none of us can reproduce on our own.
"So do straight people."
-Uhhh...straight people can reproduce. Please re-educate yourself.

"So, what's the big deal?"
-The big deal is that homosexuality is a deadend of the evolutionary process, plus we don't our kids exposed to that filth.

"Guess we are all freaks, none of us can reproduce on our own."
-Damn straight you can't reproduce! The way your genitalia is designed speaks for itself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#150651 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're finally right about something!
<quoted text>
Ask Prof Marvel about this.
He's straight, he got it on with a man.
Hey, you can ask me, too.
I'm straight, but I got it on with a woman.
I got it on with a gay man once.
Hey, great way to completely ignore my question, beat around the bush a little more & talk shit instead.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#150652 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb, it's funny.
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
<quoted text>
The age of consent for "normal" sex in Canada is 14.(Read the actual article.) So, who's getting the special rights?
<quoted text>
Again, the age of consent in Canada is 14. Seems like Canadian homosexuals aren't the only ones interested in doing teenagers...
Anything to say about that?
Of course not.
Dumb ass, Canada raised the age of consent from 14 to 16 in May, 2008. Which is still a little sick, thats why they're still a 2nd world country... Hell, they don't even have their own money!
Sven

Anonymous Proxy

#150653 Jul 16, 2012
Did a nappie headed bigdicked tranny say something?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#150654 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb, it's funny.
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
<quoted text>
The age of consent for "normal" sex in Canada is 14.(Read the actual article.) So, who's getting the special rights?
<quoted text>
Again, the age of consent in Canada is 14. Seems like Canadian homosexuals aren't the only ones interested in doing teenagers...
Anything to say about that?
Of course not.
"A lesbian and a gay man can have a baby together."
-LOL What? You mean they weren't "born that way"? I guess it's a choice afterall.

"That's a lie. "
-Try telling that to NAMBLA, their full of homosexual child molesters.

"The age of consent for "normal" sex in Canada is 14."
-WOW! So the gays finally got their way. What a fucked up world we live in. I heart goes out to the thousand 14 yrs old molestation victims of the Gay Mafia.

"So, who's getting the special rights? "
-LOL Clearly the gays, since they are ones pushing to have sex with pre-teen children.

"Again, the age of consent in Canada is 14. Seems like Canadian homosexuals aren't the only ones interested in doing teenagers..."
-Seems to me like they are. And homosexuals have had a LOOONG history of pedophilia, dating back to Ancient Rome. The Age of Consent laws are to PREVENT child molestation & punish those who do so, not allow it. Dear Canada, what is wrong with you?!

"Anything to say about that?"
-Yes, I am disgusted at the Canadians for allowing that crap to happen

Santa Monica, CA

#150655 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"So do straight people."
-Uhhh...straight people can reproduce. Please re-educate yourself.
I know. Please learn to understand what you read.
thisGuy wrote:
"So, what's the big deal?"
-The big deal is that homosexuality is a deadend of the evolutionary process, plus we don't our kids exposed to that filth.
Rose's Law...
thisGuy wrote:
"Guess we are all freaks, none of us can reproduce on our own."
-Damn straight you can't reproduce! The way your genitalia is designed speaks for itself.
You're right, I can't reproduce (thank goodness). And going by your maturity level, and assuming she had you when she was about 20, in about 20 years, your mom won't be able to reproduce either. And for the same reason.

Santa Monica, CA

#150656 Jul 16, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass, Canada raised the age of consent from 14 to 16 in May, 2008. Which is still a little sick, thats why they're still a 2nd world country... Hell, they don't even have their own money!
Well, guess I'll have to change my vacation plans.

Santa Monica, CA

#150657 Jul 16, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, great way to completely ignore my question, beat around the bush a little more & talk shit instead.
I addressed your question, stupid.

Orientation is like handedness. The fact a person is right-handed doesn't mean they have no ability to use their left hand...IYKWIM.

Santa Monica, CA

#150658 Jul 16, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"A lesbian and a gay man can have a baby together."
-LOL What? You mean they weren't "born that way"? I guess it's a choice afterall.
Seriously, are you a virgin?
Individual sex acts are chosen, but orientation isn't.
thisGuy wrote:
"That's a lie. "
-Try telling that to NAMBLA, their full of homosexual child molesters.
"The age of consent for "normal" sex in Canada is 14."
-WOW! So the gays finally got their way. What a fucked up world we live in. I heart goes out to the thousand 14 yrs old molestation victims of the Gay Mafia.
LOL! Stupid, read the damn article! 14 is the age of consent for "normal" (as the article put it) sex. I assume that meant vagina/penis sex. The whole point of the article was that some people wanted the age of consent for anal sex to be lowered from 18 to 16.
thisGuy wrote:
"So, who's getting the special rights? "
-LOL Clearly the gays, since they are ones pushing to have sex with pre-teen children.
16 isn't pre-teen. SixTEEN. Get it?
thisGuy wrote:
"Again, the age of consent in Canada is 14. Seems like Canadian homosexuals aren't the only ones interested in doing teenagers..."
-Seems to me like they are. And homosexuals have had a LOOONG history of pedophilia, dating back to Ancient Rome. The Age of Consent laws are to PREVENT child molestation & punish those who do so, not allow it. Dear Canada, what is wrong with you?!
"Anything to say about that?"
-Yes, I am disgusted at the Canadians for allowing that crap to happen
LOL...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#150659 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I'll have to change my vacation plans.
You are going to canada to look for young boys..........LOL
Once again you admit you are a perv......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security 3 hr Stryker 2
Predictions of "The Bell Curve" 20 Years Later 3 hr Historian 4
Los Angeles Is The Poorest Big City 4 hr Rollo 48
CSULB holds candlelight vigil to raise awarenes... 4 hr Carl 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Downtown Manhattan Beach 20 hr Just saying 3
Murder conviction reversed in 2006 Pine Avenue ... (Jul '09) Tue No soul 9

Wilmington News Video

Wilmington Dating
Find my Match

Wilmington Jobs

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wilmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]