Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,675)

Showing posts 133,481 - 133,500 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

rider wrote:
<quoted text>only thing Willard in is Jerry Sandusky shower room! Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away
Jan 1, 2006 ... Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away ... condoned by
companies like Dyncorp and Halliburton subsidiaries like KBR.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2 ...- 50k -
WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned ...
Dec 7, 2010 ... DynCorp's employees were accused of raping and peddling girls as young as 12
from countries like Ukraine, Moldova and Romania.
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/ ...- 110k - Cached - Similar Pages
rape camps, sex slavery, the u.s. military's dirty secret « End Times ...
Mar 8, 2012 ... rape camps, sex slavery, the u.s. military's dirty secret. US: DynCorp Disgrace.
click on image to view article about dyncorp. For more than 50 ...
http://endtimesnews.wordpress.com/2012/03/08/ ...- 111k - Erik Prince (Blackwater) is suspect in genocide/child sex slavery ...
Erik Prince (Blackwater) is suspect in genocide/child sex slavery/narcotics ring....
Erik Prince, the founder and head of Blackwater USA, has ...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ...- 346k -
Funny. You get your news from left-wing blahgs. Not credible news sources. They mean nothing.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> You are retarded. That's the only clear answer.
huh? lol, who's retarded? I wrote:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ya ya ya. I know the story. I know about Obama's African born dad & American mom. I also know about military kids' citizenship rights, like McCain's. That's irrelevant though beacuse Obamama's paretns were not military. Your way off of what I was saying.
If Obama claims to be American, born in Hawaii, then why is there no birtch certificate? How did he get promoted to U.S. President without showing the proof of his origin of birth? Tell me that.

And you responded with:

You are retarded. That's the only clear answer.

WTF??? WHAT is the only clear answer? "that"???
Antonio

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Does the nap head tranny EVER just STFU?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't you tell us why after the Jews were treated far worse than gays they did not revert to drug addiction, alcohol abuse and other self distractive behaviors like gays do???
Simple. Support. Most, I'll even guess almost all, Jewish people are born into Jewish families. Many are brought up in Jewish culture, in Jewish neighborhoods. For every stranger who calls a Jewish kid a "Christ killer", there are 10 people they relate to who tells them that they are one of "god's chosen people".

It's pretty much the opposite with gay people. They don't get that kind of support.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

You're just upset you have a black president. LOL @ you.
...and I don't have a black president, he's 1/2 black, 1/2 white. DUMB ASS

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. Support. Most, I'll even guess almost all, Jewish people are born into Jewish families. Many are brought up in Jewish culture, in Jewish neighborhoods. For every stranger who calls a Jewish kid a "Christ killer", there are 10 people they relate to who tells them that they are one of "god's chosen people".
It's pretty much the opposite with gay people. They don't get that kind of support.
ummm......... pppfffffttt BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

...ooooo.....

Thanks for the laugh!

"Support for gays" ------ wtf!

again, I must BWAHAHAHAHAHA

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
RnL2008 has never gotten laid. That's why she's a lesbian. She wouldn't know what to do with cock even if it were to hit her in the face. Betcha $5 her partner needs to use a strap-on since she can't get any real cock...ROFL
Wow, you really continue to show your pathetic ignorance about someone you know nothing about......good job!!!!

I DON'T want what you keep claiming I do......been there, done that and didn't like it......sorry that your lil manhood is not worthy of an acknowledgement.......lol!!!

Some men really need to shut their mouths and let people ASSume their dumb instead of opening them and removing all doubt!!!

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your belief or lack of same doesn't change anything."
-What the hell are you saying? Seriously, can't you make some sense for change.
"It's clear you do. You are really stupid. "
-Ok, then show me where 2 dicks or 2 pussies create a baby, without artificial insemination & without impregnating a surrogate mother. oh wait! There isn't any.
"Gay men don't have sperm? Lesbians don't have eggs? "
-2 sperm or 2 eggs don't create life---that's why homosexuality is called the deadend of the evolutionary process. It takes a sperm & a egg to create life, moron. Ashame you queers don't understand that concept.
You're so dumb, it's funny.
A lesbian and a gay man can have a baby together.
thisGuy wrote:
"Not perhaps. It doesn't say 12. You lied. "
-That still doesn't change the fact queers want to sleep & rape children.
That's a lie.
thisGuy wrote:
"LOL. Liar. Read the article.
It says both a gay group and a conservative newspaper feel the age of consent for anal sex should be lowered from 18 to 16. And I quote: "There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men."
So, nobody is asking for any special rights.
Try again!"
-Isn't it? That by my definition means pedophilia. A 16 yrs old is still a MINOR.
The age of consent for "normal" sex in Canada is 14.(Read the actual article.) So, who's getting the special rights?
thisGuy wrote:
And LOL @ "Conservative newspaper". True conservatives don't support the gay agenda nor pedophilia. Canadians are fucked up. Why the hell are Canadian homosexuals so interested in fucking teenagers? Fucking perverts
Again, the age of consent in Canada is 14. Seems like Canadian homosexuals aren't the only ones interested in doing teenagers...
Anything to say about that?
Of course not.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers allowed slavery, but didn't allow women to vote. Fk what they had in mind, they are all fossilized worm poop by now.
The point is, if you're going to invoke the Constitution you should be able to reference where the people who wrote it are on record for supporting same-sex marriage.

You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage.

This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, if you're going to invoke the Constitution you should be able to reference where the people who wrote it are on record for supporting same-sex marriage.
You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage.
This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."
that last quote tells volumes about you and "Gobbles". Thanks for the info.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

rider wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because they were all dead, at the hands of Hitler and the elite Jews who's heirs are running Israel today, while the poor Jews sleep. since you agree with pedophilia,lets stick with taxes. REPORT: In 12 States, GOP Plans To Slash Corporate Taxes While ...
Mar 16, 2011 ... REPORT: In 12 States, GOP Plans To Slash Corporate Taxes While ... While
progressive governors have proposed raising revenue from those ...
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/03/16/1 ...- 47k -
GOP takes stance of covering for pedophiles and tax hikes. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on. Pass it on.
They were not all killed..........

Millions made it out of the camps.....

So why did these people not turn to self distraction like gays do????

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Apparently you are not aware that anyone can BUY sperm or eggs on the opened marked. SURPRISE!!!!!"
-That's cheating. Second, it shows you homos DO require the support of the OPPOSITE sex to reproduce.
So do straight people. So, what's the big deal?
thisGuy wrote:
And it also shows you freaks are INCAPABLE of reproducing on your own. So thanks for proving my point, loser.
Guess we are all freaks, none of us can reproduce on our own.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: She's a deformed human being
He not a she..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers allowed slavery, but didn't allow women to vote. Fk what they had in mind, they are all fossilized worm poop by now.
the trampy tranny talk again..........LOL

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Let's talk about Larry Brinkin ...

Brinkin is not going away and I'm not going away.

Brinkin was the poster child for California gays -- the guy who started the whole same-sex marriage movement.

You need to explain why most gays are not like him.

That's all I'm asking.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So even though many of these people saw their families starve to death and many are still persecuted today they don't turn into drug addict trampy tranny hos like you because they have support????

I watched you support two perverts on a boat having sex in front of children..........

I watched you support NAMBLA.......

Nice try but try again.......

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
A lesbian and a gay man can have a baby together.
What?!?!? A "gay" man can have a baby with a "lesbian"?????

Lmao, I guess they weren't "born that way" then huh?

Im no expert, but doesnt a gay man want a man? And doesnt a gay woman want a woman????

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>

Non sequitur (look up the term).

The 14th Amendment says all US citizens should get equal protection under the law.
Prof Marvel wrote:
You've never done that yet continue to tell us the Constitution is the legal basis for same-sex marriage. This reminds me of something Gobbels said: "tell a lie big enough and everybody will believe it."

Godwin's Law.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing which is so obnoxious now about the gay agenda is that they openly and blatantly will not allow any refutations, any counter-theories: They want to completely shut down all debate and discourse about a very, very dubious lifestyle.

Not only do they insist on silencing the opposition but seek to punish after silencing. Truly facist. Paglia was right when she wrote “Gay Stalinism”.

They now seek to criminalize any conversion therapy which would help young people to get out of the homosexual lifestyle: They have begun with California, and will not let up until it is federal law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,481 - 133,500 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wilmington News Video

•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••