Four Face Charges After Drug Bust In Willimantic

Full story: Hartford Courant

There was plenty of evidence that drug dealing was going on at 287 Main St., police said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SSs

Canterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

david wrote:
Funny. It looks like those who were caught were Latino (maybe Deborarh was Black). Surprise, surprise. I'm so surprised they didn't catch whites. Oh...wait. Whites don't do drugs. No. Whites aren't in jail for doing drugs. I mean, even though 88% of those who die from overdose in CT are white--it doesn't mean whites do drugs. Whites can't do drugs. Whites are never caught doing drugs. Yeah, only Blacks and Latinos do drugs. Yeah. They're the ones in jail for doing drugs, so they are the ones who do the drugs. That's what the government and the media says, so that must be the truth. Yeah, that's the truth. I'm white and I don't know any other whties who've done drugs. Well, I mean when we do drugs, it isn't a bad thing...we're just having fun. And having fun isn't a bad thing, so we shouldn't go to jail when we do drugs. Only Blacks and Latinos should go to jail when they do drugs. Yeah. Because when they do drugs it's because they are bad. Yeah. Blacks and Latinos are bad. So that's why they do drugs. We whites aren't bad. So when we do drugs it's just for fun. Glad this was figured out. Now I see why the police would never do a raid on Trinity College. Because the kids doing/selling drugs there would be mostly white. And they shouldn't go to jail for breaking the law. Only Blacks and Latinos should go to jail for breaking the law. We live in such a logical and just society. I love being white.
YOUR STUPID WHITE PEOPLE DO DRUGS TO AND THEY SHOULD GO TO Jail like everyone eles puto...
willygirl

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

joe wrote:
How ***ing funny is it that lady went to buy it when the cops were searching? ha ha ha...karma, baby..karma! Willimantic is one of those cities that should just be obliterated..nuttin but scum
first of all joe not all of willimantic scum drugs are everywhere even in high class towns but you only hear about it in low towns becaz everyone swear high class towns are all fine and A+ people but they are mistaken
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

wow!!!!! right here at willimantic ct i never new that were going to happin
Aster

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

JOE........
it's not the town that needs to go, it's about 70% of the people. maybe all the snobs in Berlin should be obliterated lol
Jonathan S

Coventry, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Aster wrote:
JOE........
it's not the town that needs to go, it's about 70% of the people. maybe all the snobs in Berlin should be obliterated lol
Pretty good it's only about 25% of Storrs people that should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willimantic Discussions

Search the Willimantic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Meehan & Daughters Real Estate (Nov '09) Apr 17 never againg 10
Domestic violence victims say they'll move out ... Apr 16 Kim CT 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr 13 America Gentleman Samuel 780
go wildcats!!! (Apr '11) Apr 7 Blair 5
Storrs Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr 6 Musikologist 19
Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr 5 Steve Bishop 140
DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics? -- Courant.com (Jul '07) Mar 23 kelly 220
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willimantic Jobs

•••
•••
•••