Yesterday's Night Club

Feb 20, 2012 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 6

Rachael Tarr Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Reported: Feb. 20, 2012 11:50 AM EST Updated: Feb.

Full Story
Pike Cnty

Inez, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Why should club be closed ? It's no different than the others I've been there and haven't seen any trouble had a great time every time I went .
Corrupt

Inez, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2012
How can you own a club in wv and be convicted of
Bribing a ky abc agent or shoot sombody in the head what did the owner of this club do to be punished .......
The Truth

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2012
It's funny to me tht all the trouble that has occured at Shooters and not one thing has eer been done and they shut this one down for a fight. What were the owners supposed to do frisk the patrons. This is yet another instance of the discrimination that goes on around this town. The other club could have a murder and nothing would be done. Look at what happered not long ago when they called out the lesbian couple. They had a free for all not long after and not one cop showed up they had a set up going for sure. Colin you hang in their it won't be long til some changes will come.
Earl Pitts

Inez, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
It's funny to me tht all the trouble that has occured at Shooters and not one thing has eer been done and they shut this one down for a fight. What were the owners supposed to do frisk the patrons. This is yet another instance of the discrimination that goes on around this town. The other club could have a murder and nothing would be done. Look at what happered not long ago when they called out the lesbian couple. They had a free for all not long after and not one cop showed up they had a set up going for sure. Colin you hang in their it won't be long til some changes will come.
. Is this the only bar that's had a stabbing I thought they had a few at Spences couple at dandys , 3 way , and g & v not to mention the underage drunk girls getting took advantage of at shooters . WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!
yes

Nitro, WV

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Earl Pitts wrote:
<quoted text>. Is this the only bar that's had a stabbing I thought they had a few at Spences couple at dandys , 3 way , and g & v not to mention the underage drunk girls getting took advantage of at shooters . WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!!!!
running wild

Williamson, WV

#6 Jul 4, 2012
The reason they were closed is that 1.not reporting the other two stabings they had in there,also their fire code was for only 180 people in there at one time when in fact they hadover 430 people the night the boys from pikeville got stabed.Yes people have goten stabed or in fights at other clubs in Williamson,It's going to happen when you mix drinking and hot heads toghter you will get things like that.No matter were you go,be it shooters or 3way dandy's or g&v things happen.So if you don't want to take a chance on being around a fight or stabing guess your best thing to do is stay home,and not go any where cause it don't have to be a bar or nite club,this is happing every where any more!!!Cause people now day's do not have enought brain's to come in out of the rain,look how ya'l fight on black friday for things to buy for christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Created Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve. Thu Me and Ethyl 117
HOUSE OF ILL REPUTE on Prichard Street Thu HolidayCheerer 8
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs Thu Jack_4ral 9
Folk nation Thu ha ha 6
Crystal Allen (Aug '13) Thu BinkyProcter 37
Corporations Above the Law? (Feb '08) Wed dump 7
Suspect rams police cruiser (Sep '08) Wed bump 17
Williamson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web