whats going on up vinson street cops all over

Posted in the Williamson Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated May 30, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 24, 2010
 
wvsp seen going up there
wondering too

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 24, 2010
 
why don't you go see and let us all know????
same old crap

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

it's vinson street, so it's the same old crap, either a drug bust or fighting, it's the younger generation that makes vinson street a bad place, they have no respect for others esp. their elders, their just worried about making a quick buck from selling drugs or having tons of babies for more welfare.
JustMe

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Well, you people worrying about whats going on up Vinson Street all the time must not have productive lives either. If so, why would you care? People that gossip are NO better than the people they gossip about :)
asecret

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JustMe wrote:
Well, you people worrying about whats going on up Vinson Street all the time must not have productive lives either. If so, why would you care? People that gossip are NO better than the people they gossip about :)
If you don't like gossip then why are you on here reading it lol?
OKKKAY

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

same old crap wrote:
it's vinson street, so it's the same old crap, either a drug bust or fighting, it's the younger generation that makes vinson street a bad place, they have no respect for others esp. their elders, their just worried about making a quick buck from selling drugs or having tons of babies for more welfare.
SO IS THAT WHY YOUR MOMMA WAS UP THE STREET .....????
heres the answer

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

They are going to the airport to get gas amoung other things??????????m where you think they meet their peeps????????
same old crap

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 28, 2010
 
OKKKAY wrote:
<quoted text> SO IS THAT WHY YOUR MOMMA WAS UP THE STREET .....????
ya she was pimping yours out , tell your mom if she cleaned her sorry ass up she'd make more than $2.00.
1 post removed
so tired of crap

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

You know Vinson Street is not bad I know why people talk about all the time. I have lived here all my life. I have never had trouble with anyone. And about drugs there's drug everywhere not only on Vinson Street. And believe it or not there's white that live on the street too and has live there for a long time. There's nothing bad about our street.It's very quiet up here and that's the way we like it. The police goes the airport cause the 911 is there and they get gas at the city garage. So if you have never lived here don't bad mouth it from a person who loves their street.
you got it

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

heres the answer wrote:
They are going to the airport to get gas amoung other things??????????m where you think they meet their peeps????????
its give a ham hock to a coon day
you got it

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

so tired of crap wrote:
You know Vinson Street is not bad I know why people talk about all the time. I have lived here all my life. I have never had trouble with anyone. And about drugs there's drug everywhere not only on Vinson Street. And believe it or not there's white that live on the street too and has live there for a long time. There's nothing bad about our street.It's very quiet up here and that's the way we like it. The police goes the airport cause the 911 is there and they get gas at the city garage. So if you have never lived here don't bad mouth it from a person who loves their street.
throw them a pack of ham hocks and they will go in the house lmao
you got it

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

3

wondering wrote:
wvsp seen going up there
racoon season came early because they are living in the trash cans
OKKKAY

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 28, 2010
 
same old crap wrote:
<quoted text>ya she was pimping yours out , tell your mom if she cleaned her sorry ass up she'd make more than $2.00.
HAHA ...NOT ..THAT WASN'T MY MOM SHE WAS PIMPIN' IT WAS YOU IN DRAG...AND THEY CALL YA BO BO THE CRACK HO AND JOJO...THE YA KNOW..
1 post removed
lmao

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OKKKAY wrote:
<quoted text> HAHA ...NOT ..THAT WASN'T MY MOM SHE WAS PIMPIN' IT WAS YOU IN DRAG...AND THEY CALL YA BO BO THE CRACK HO AND JOJO...THE YA KNOW..
you are really stupid "ain't" you, lol, I bed your mom and dad are brother and sister, lol, "ain't" they, lmfao
lmao

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

so tired of crap wrote:
You know Vinson Street is not bad I know why people talk about all the time. I have lived here all my life. I have never had trouble with anyone. And about drugs there's drug everywhere not only on Vinson Street. And believe it or not there's white that live on the street too and has live there for a long time. There's nothing bad about our street.It's very quiet up here and that's the way we like it. The police goes the airport cause the 911 is there and they get gas at the city garage. So if you have never lived here don't bad mouth it from a person who loves their street.
your about as bright as a 40 watt light bulb, you love your street? your just another dirty ho that thinks they belong, believe it.
OKKKAY

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>you are really stupid "ain't" you, lol, I bed your mom and dad are brother and sister, lol, "ain't" they, lmfao
NOT!!!!;0(;0( MULTIPLY THE NUMBER OF TEETH YOU HAVE BY 2 THAT'S YOUR I.Q.........
heyhey

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

you got it wrote:
<quoted text>racoon season came early because they are living in the trash cans
Your not very intelligent are you? Since when did the welfare start giving free internet out in the trailer parks? I wasn't aware that people like you had access to a computer, did they teach you how to use it too?
quantum leap

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you got it wrote:
<quoted text>throw them a pack of ham hocks and they will go in the house lmao
ok now for our next lesson on vinson st the white boys are no better and the white men that work up in there frm time to time are worse than the ones that live there youd think they were all in heat and they work up in there to be close to the drugs and to fuc@ the black girls great diguise for you white boys its like being under cover oh my bad they dont need covers they just take em to the empty apts or nearest alley or truck that has a lota tint on the windows. Yes I know been there done that lmao ??????????
so tired of crap

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I have never heard so much ingorance in all my life. And just think theres people running around here being this stupid. When you learn to go to school and get some kind of sense then we can talk cause I don't like to talk to stupid people.
still

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whos talking to you anyways and FYI if you dont like it why are you on here This is williamson wv we are talking about get real not all of us was born with a silver spoon in their mouyh yours must be up your ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Mgtn Res 54,338
Hatfield removed from ballot; won't be replaced 1 hr Duh 3
Jeff Simpkins 1 hr Robert D 11
So what is Paul David Howard in jail for now 5 hr just a comment 11
Dr Ali Wed all ways truthful 6
Dr Ali Tue Disgusting 6
Cantrell Manor Tue Mama T 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••