Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skippy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a asshole.
Yes you are.
be nice

Stratford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 7, 2012
 
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't appointed to monitor the forums. And speaking of rudeness, you are not the sweetheart of the day here, you know. Didn't the ignorant woman know how to find a plumber ?- word of mouth, newspaper, internet, yellow pages, Angie's List, Better Business Bureau recommendations, and on and on? I mean, how dumb can she be? And you're just as bad for defending her. No, it doesn't bother me in the least to be rude when it is deserved, which it was.
Thank god I don't monitor these forums because you and Hagatha. May would both be gone from here.
This post did not require you to be RUDE so again seems like you are a big bully who never grew up.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 7, 2012
 
Skippy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm s shithead
Right, we understand and sympathize. Get some help.
Who Is the Dumb One

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 7, 2012
 
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't appointed to monitor the forums. And speaking of rudeness, you are not the sweetheart of the day here, you know. Didn't the ignorant woman know how to find a plumber ?- word of mouth, newspaper, internet, yellow pages, Angie's List, Better Business Bureau recommendations, and on and on? I mean, how dumb can she be? And you're just as bad for defending her. No, it doesn't bother me in the least to be rude when it is deserved, which it was.
TOPIX is a public site and how she uses it is none of your business. Since we live in a rural area, it is sometimes difficult to find people who do this kind of work and using TOPIX is appropriate. She wasn't the one being dumb and she certainly didn't deserve your snide juvenile comments. You might want use your head more frequently than your mouth in the future.
Skippy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 7, 2012
 
FatAsTheGlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sss shit eating sss stutterer. Where can I get some.
Just nibble on the huge pile of shyt that you are.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 7, 2012
 
Who Is the Dumb One wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX is a public site and how she uses it is none of your business. Since we live in a rural area, it is sometimes difficult to find people who do this kind of work and using TOPIX is appropriate. She wasn't the one being dumb and she certainly didn't deserve your snide juvenile comments. You might want use your head more frequently than your mouth in the future.
You're right, it is a public site, so it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what I post, so but out. Go wipe your a*s.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 7, 2012
 
Skippy wrote:
<quoted text>Just nibble on the huge pile of shyt that you are.
I saved the pile for you - it looks fine on your fart face.
Sunshine 10-15-2012

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 15, 2012
 
do not call or use Mullen Heating & Cooling in South Charleston, WV. They are the worst and rudest people. They do nothing and then tell you what you "need" - which is all lies. Then charge you for time that is not correct. They also charge at the time they leave the shop. They are just 9 miles from me but for some reason it took them 30 minutes to get there - which should have been, at the max, 15 mins. I can drive to work in Charleston (further away) in 15 mins. THEY ARE HORRIBLE, TOBACCO CHEWING, NO RESPECT, HICKS... oh, yeah, he spit the tobacco under my house.
yep

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 15, 2012
 
sounds like the issue is 'cost' not finding someone!
great

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 15, 2012
 
people got tired of your shtt ..is what happen to your long post..it stunk..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Williamson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min George 56,552
when are indictments out 1 hr need too know 1
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr Joe Mahmaugh 136
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Williamson, WV (May '12) 1 hr Realist 80
Who is getting divorced? suddenly single! 2 hr seriosly 26
Is Rockel next? 3 hr Arby 51

Search the Williamson Forum:
•••

Flood Watch for Mingo County was issued at August 21 at 9:28PM EDT

•••
•••
Williamson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Williamson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Williamson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Williamson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••