Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

youjustdontknow wrote:
joe honey you just dont know because in my opinion when a homosectional is working in these restaurants they do perverted things like pull off in the dough and ive seen homosectionals do perverted things before so in my opinion there is no place for perverts in this town they can go somewhere bigger.
i would rather have gays there any day because it's not them it's f****** idiots like u that try that shit so shut up and go get u a pizza hut pizza
I laughed so hard

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

youjustdontknow wrote:
joe honey you just dont know because in my opinion when a homosectional is working in these restaurants they do perverted things like pull off in the dough and ive seen homosectionals do perverted things before so in my opinion there is no place for perverts in this town they can go somewhere bigger.
LOL!!!!! Why is it always the most ridiculous backwards redneck screaming about being scared of gays? Lol! Oh, I'm sorry the homo-SECTIONALS!! LOL !!!! Is that a couch that likes other couched? I haven't laughed this
hard in a while. Who hooked up Internet to your pig pen? Crawl back in your cave. Not all gay people are pervs or creeps. Psychological studies have been conducted on people's reaction to people who are gay or lesbian. Those who point fingers and scream the loudest are usually afraid of their own sexuality and think they may be gay. Keep your nasty opinions to yourself.
chrisitianwork

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I laughed so hard wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!! Why is it always the most ridiculous backwards redneck screaming about being scared of gays? Lol! Oh, I'm sorry the homo-SECTIONALS!! LOL !!!! Is that a couch that likes other couched? I haven't laughed this
hard in a while. Who hooked up Internet to your pig pen? Crawl back in your cave. Not all gay people are pervs or creeps. Psychological studies have been conducted on people's reaction to people who are gay or lesbian. Those who point fingers and scream the loudest are usually afraid of their own sexuality and think they may be gay. Keep your nasty opinions to yourself.
i am not a homosectional and just cause i just got internet to my home dont mean i dont have a right to speak what on my mind and tell truth like i see it and i am an american with rights so i can talk. i am not a homosectional and i do not know any or would not have any of them in my home where my children are because i iwll not ruin their life. you can say i am backward but that dont change the bible written by god so dont get mad at me i am just doing god work and spending word of god becuase i am a crhistsian. i have a duty as a servant of god to protect the chidren and tty keep them from being ruinart by homosectionals in places. its not me that makes it wrong it is god says they will burn in a lake of far and it is a sin so i am jsut trying to be a good chrisitan here.
I laughed so hard

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

chrisitianwork wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not a homosectional and just cause i just got internet to my home dont mean i dont have a right to speak what on my mind and tell truth like i see it and i am an american with rights so i can talk. i am not a homosectional and i do not know any or would not have any of them in my home where my children are because i iwll not ruin their life. you can say i am backward but that dont change the bible written by god so dont get
mad at me i am just doing god work and
spending word of god becuase i am a crhistsian.
i have a duty as a servant of god to protect the
chidren and tty keep them from being ruinart by
homosectionals in places. its not me that makes
it wrong it is god says they will burn in a lake of
far and it is a sin so i am jsut trying to be a good
chrisitan here.
Keep it up with the homoSECTIONALS. I laugh so hard every time you post! Why is it that the people who yell that they are GOOD CHRISTIANS to everyone they meet forget about JUDGING LEST YE BE JUDGED and TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK and COMPASSION & LOVE FOR ALL OF MANKIND? A good Christian doesn't simply pick certain phrases of the bible that serve their purpose and ignore all the rest! A good Christian adopts the word of God as a lifestyle and lives a good life without actively trying to hurt those around you!
Probably should reread that book you claim to love so much. Stop trying to make others read and support your hate and bitterness.
DONNA

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

ty u so much i laughed so hard i have always said that.it kills me that they sit and judge people and the bible states he is the only one who can judge.
1 post removed
Icantoo

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I can judge too Donna. No body says I cant. I judge you to be a Moron and sentence you to a life of silliness but you were already silly way before you were sentenced.
bored

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

DONNA wrote:
ty u so much i laughed so hard i have always said that.it kills me that they sit and judge people and the bible states he is the only one who can judge.
you must be bored a lot at home.
wooooow

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

i worked there too....what manager was it????? ewwww
2 posts removed
wow

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Yalls first mistake is worrying bout tha workers when yall needa worry bout kyle ramey hes a dirty dude...dat talks bout his customers n cant hardly pass an inspection ta save his life think bout dat before yall wanna order there ......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Williamson Forum right now

Search the Williamson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr fitness-guru 54,019
Justin Marcum and his police dogs 7 hr hang anon 72
Dr Ali 14 hr RJS 2
Rape 17 hr Area 36
Hatfield asks to be removed from ballot 18 hr opinion 3
Cantrell Manor Sun Lol 2
Cheating Husbands Sun tick 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Williamson Jobs

•••