Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
Area 51

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I just want to know if there are any people out there who still believe that Alien Technology is being used in Area 51.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I believe that there most certainly is technology being used which has been found and covered up by the government. This is a cover up not only by USA but other country's as well.

However I don't think Area51 is till being used as any testing site for laboratory experiments, propulsion and/or aeronautics testing, etc. I think all such sites have long since moved "underground". Literally, underground...
LOL

London, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Didn't they just arrest a filming crew the other day for being at area 51. Or it could have been a news crew I don't remember. So something is still going on there they they don't want any one to know about. Or do they just love publicity?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Don't know, haven't heard about that. They still do patrol the area pretty heavily, you've got a good point. But if you look at aerial views of Area51, well the aerial views that our secret service allows on Google Earth anyway, you can plainly see that everything is underground other than a few bunkers, etc. The roads are well traveled daily by employees, if that's what you can call them. Even read stories about buses which take people there daily for work..

Who knows, you have a really good point and maybe there are still things going on here, including diabolical things, that are going on at Area51.

A YouTube search brings up ALL kinds of crazy things to think about.. Rumor has it that the west has hundreds of tunnels that our officials have carved out, some miles under the earth. And there are "levels" to these underground structures. Some are said to house aliens and even have labs where cloning of alien/humans are occurring.

We'll probably never know the truth, not unless we have a confirmed UFO landing where the news media is able to confirm it before the government steps in to squelch it.. But then again, Roswell was supposed to be a huge cover-up with people even being threatened if they spoke about what they saw in person. That was years ago though, before the age of digital and instant video uploads. So who knows???
Area 51

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Don't know, haven't heard about that. They still do patrol the area pretty heavily, you've got a good point. But if you look at aerial views of Area51, well the aerial views that our secret service allows on Google Earth anyway, you can plainly see that everything is underground other than a few bunkers, etc. The roads are well traveled daily by employees, if that's what you can call them. Even read stories about buses which take people there daily for work..
Who knows, you have a really good point and maybe there are still things going on here, including diabolical things, that are going on at Area51.
A YouTube search brings up ALL kinds of crazy things to think about.. Rumor has it that the west has hundreds of tunnels that our officials have carved out, some miles under the earth. And there are "levels" to these underground structures. Some are said to house aliens and even have labs where cloning of alien/humans are occurring.
We'll probably never know the truth, not unless we have a confirmed UFO landing where the news media is able to confirm it before the government steps in to squelch it.. But then again, Roswell was supposed to be a huge cover-up with people even being threatened if they spoke about what they saw in person. That was years ago though, before the age of digital and instant video uploads. So who knows???
Thanks for have a positive outlook. Back in Roswell, they recovered the new paper print and confirmed that the paper did say something about aliens and ufo space craft, so there is NO DOUBT in my mind that area 51 is being used to test other worldly space craft. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Edgar Michelle have confirmed seeing Aliens...so when people ask why I believe, I simply tell them the truth. They are out there. FACT.
Area 51

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Thanks for having*** Error fixed lol
Ridgeway Boy

Monticello, AR

#7 Nov 2, 2012
I think we have had some crafts from somewhere (you name the galaxy) for many years and have reversed engineered them to come up with many of the known aircraft in our military today. Take the
SR-71's fly at 33 miles per minute or 3,000 feet per second, you could be looking in the sky and it could fly by and you would not see or hear it as it is traveling at three times the speed of sound and as fast as most 30-06 bullets from a rifle barrel.
Area 51

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Ridgeway Boy wrote:
I think we have had some crafts from somewhere (you name the galaxy) for many years and have reversed engineered them to come up with many of the known aircraft in our military today. Take the
SR-71's fly at 33 miles per minute or 3,000 feet per second, you could be looking in the sky and it could fly by and you would not see or hear it as it is traveling at three times the speed of sound and as fast as most 30-06 bullets from a rifle barrel.
And people just seem to overlook these facts. Good thing there are smart people like us and I didn't even graduate.
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Area 51 wrote:
<quoted text>And people just seem to overlook these facts. Good thing there are smart people like us and I didn't even graduate.
I've been to the gate and seen heavy security. We sat in a canyon with some locals and seen planes flying in and out. I went to Roswell on the Fourth of July and it was a blast! They had a alien parade during the day then great fireworks that night. Their museum is wonderful and provides a lot of insight. My family had a wonderful time discussing the possibilities.
ufo lover

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to the gate and seen heavy security. We sat in a canyon with some locals and seen planes flying in and out. I went to Roswell on the Fourth of July and it was a blast! They had a alien parade during the day then great fireworks that night. Their museum is wonderful and provides a lot of insight. My family had a wonderful time discussing the possibilities.
Sounds like my idea of a fun time! Sounded like you all had a blast!
Believe

Oneida, TN

#11 Dec 12, 2012
First proof is in the Bible. I am not saying this because I'm against religion. I AM NOT. I want to state that fact. Just read the old testament for yourself with an open mind.
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
ufo lover wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like my idea of a fun time! Sounded like you all had a blast!
It was very interesting. I got tired of watching all this stuff on Discovery and decided I'm getting off the couch to explore for myself.
half hobbit

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
they was an alien traded me some killer alien dope to some good old moonshine. i wish they'd come back for it was some of the best weed i ever did smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min use your brain 2,042
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 151,444
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 130,604
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr someone 16,148
food stamps 6 hr MindUrOwn 21
Job helping/serving. 8 hr PRIVATE 5
Churches Need To Step Up 8 hr No Name 8
•••
•••
Williamsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Williamsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000