Waneta, KY

#4 May 15, 2010
i love to eat p---y to
ha ha

Lexington, KY

#5 May 15, 2010
wanting wrote:
i love to eat p---y to
i bet you love eating it wright after some big fat nasty guy just blowed a nut in it
LMAO

Corbin, KY

#6 May 16, 2010
Crawl up a chicken's a$$ and wait!!!! LMFAO
big O

United States

#7 May 16, 2010
wanting wrote:
I would like to get laid where is the best place to find some
try croley's funeral home.
HOTMAMA

Knoxville, TN

#8 May 16, 2010
go up to the jellico towers look for cookie you cant miss that old nasty azz hanging out of those tiny shorts and those huge brest hanging to her feet
GOTOO

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 16, 2010
go to the grave yard tonight the dead are all ways stiff and ready they will never say no.
A AN B TOWERS

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 May 16, 2010
Full of HOES!!!
Marge and Crystal Durham

Murray, KY

#11 May 16, 2010
wanting wrote:
I would like to get laid where is the best place to find some
OH sure come over to our house in Bee Creek and check out my trailer, we been called trailer trashes!!
oh no

United States

#12 May 17, 2010
Marge and Crystal Durham wrote:
<quoted text>OH sure come over to our house in Bee Creek and check out my trailer, we been called trailer trashes!!
Oh you must the freaks that other disturbed freak "corbin" has been posting so much about. You people are nut cases. Marge get off the libraries computer and go home. When you get there STAY THERE FREAS
USAF

Montgomery, AL

#13 May 17, 2010
You all some nasty motherf**kers, instead of asking on topix where to get laid how about you go get a life and work on it nasty ass. Can u say desperate, ur probably a 15 yr old virgin or just a 40 year old fat ass that has to jack off to make through the day, thats pathetic.
LMBO

United States

#15 May 17, 2010
Hawaii. It happens as soon as you step off the plane!
big nuts

Knoxville, TN

#16 May 17, 2010
cindy muse from parrots bar. she'd lay a piss ant.
beecreek

Ripley, TN

#18 May 17, 2010
<quoted text>OH sure come over to our house in Bee Creek and check out my trailer, we been called trailer trashes!!
thought you had her married off to mr . smith or is u just letting them shack up ? bet kennesse hollar thanks u . marge . so does annette knock yourself out . and you'll be have a appointment too , you won't miss it , cuz it'll be your final PAY .
corbin

Ripley, TN

#20 May 17, 2010
you'll get laid here are right , croley or ellisons' will come for you cuz i have a gun and know how to use it ! and stop worring about my 50 yr. old pussy ! my choose ! go pimp yourself ,,!! empy hoe . and the libary ain't open at 10 p m . go home !! blood sucker .
corbin

Ripley, TN

#21 May 17, 2010
and it takes trash to know trash and i don't know u . u don't know me . look in the mirror , you'll see the real garbage and piss on u !!
corbin

Ripley, TN

#22 May 17, 2010
beecreek wrote:
<quoted text> stupid bitch , annette lives on beecreek , marge and her trailer is on buffolow road , and this trailer trash will put u in your place and you'll stay there mfr !
o and your fear is showing or your ignorance . lol
LOL

Lenoir City, TN

#23 May 18, 2010
@ Cumberland Collegs mini skirts & short shorts lil fake christain grls give the best heades. Th ones with the short short & min skirt I found them to be the best lay!!!
yell thats were its at

Lenoir City, TN

#24 May 18, 2010
lol wrote:
in the bed lol
Go o CHURCH i've got the best sex from the Preachers an Sunday school teachers exspecially the piano players. They need Condom machine in the bathroom that away when i'm in the parking lots after church i'll be perpared after preachering an praying for people.. shhhh don't tell the members they;ll get jealous..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min wtf 7,399
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 min hey 1,074
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Le Jimbo 155,561
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr Donnie 81,662
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr spaceship 131,115
Renting 17 hr Amber 1
trailer for rent (Jul '09) 17 hr Amber 30
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg Jobs

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg

Personal Finance