First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TTR

Huntsville, TN

#42 Jan 7, 2009
curious wrote:
Is there a girl working there named Caroline?
I think she use to. Not sure if she still does.
Too-Much-Bull

Murray, KY

#43 Feb 5, 2009
Get a Life wrote:
Wait i am not sure but i did hear that Angla Ayers & Erica Grimes both got fired over drugs.
Obviously, you got your information at the wrong place because Erica got fired way before Angela. And the fat, lazy santa claus looking Calvin never liked Angela. It had nothing to do with drugs. She wouldn't sleep with him, that why!! i worked there i know. I overheard him saying stuff to her.
WC Gurl

Middlesboro, KY

#44 Feb 5, 2009
Too-Much-Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you got your information at the wrong place because Erica got fired way before Angela. And the fat, lazy santa claus looking Calvin never liked Angela. It had nothing to do with drugs. She wouldn't sleep with him, that why!! i worked there i know. I overheard him saying stuff to her.
I heard she slept with someone there, but i dont remember who. It was a long time ago.
toot

Paris, KY

#45 Feb 6, 2009
does emma woods still work there she gives good slow jacks
What a Lie

Oneida, TN

#46 Feb 6, 2009
Too-Much-Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you got your information at the wrong place because Erica got fired way before Angela. And the fat, lazy santa claus looking Calvin never liked Angela. It had nothing to do with drugs. She wouldn't sleep with him, that why!! i worked there i know. I overheard him saying stuff to her.
Both of those girls were fired over DRUGS. Yes, Erica got fired first. No Calvin did not want to sleep with that FAT ASS ANGELA. Hell she never turned anyone down. Go ask around, you might find out more than you want to. Of course she is going to tell everyone that she got fired because she wouldn't sleep with him. What A Joke!!! I would rather tell that than to tell the truth. Why didn't she get him for sexual harassment? Then you said you worked there, and you overheard stuff. Then why didn't the both of you go take out charges? Sounds like a Load of BULL Sh*t. You are only as good as the company you keep. So you must be just like her. Every time someone is fired that is the first thing that they holler. " I GOT FIRED BECAUSE I WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH SO AND SO" Just tell the dam truth it was over DRUGS! She even lost her home because of it.
curious

Murray, KY

#47 Feb 7, 2009
just wondering how you know so much about all of this? & I am also curious about who she's slept with since you know so much about her and she won't turn anyone down? what is it anything to you anyway
Same Here

Oneida, TN

#48 Feb 8, 2009
What a Lie wrote:
<quoted text> Both of those girls were fired over DRUGS. Yes, Erica got fired first. No Calvin did not want to sleep with that FAT ASS ANGELA. Hell she never turned anyone down. Go ask around, you might find out more than you want to. Of course she is going to tell everyone that she got fired because she wouldn't sleep with him. What A Joke!!! I would rather tell that than to tell the truth. Why didn't she get him for sexual harassment? Then you said you worked there, and you overheard stuff. Then why didn't the both of you go take out charges? Sounds like a Load of BULL Sh*t. You are only as good as the company you keep. So you must be just like her. Every time someone is fired that is the first thing that they holler. " I GOT FIRED BECAUSE I WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH SO AND SO" Just tell the dam truth it was over DRUGS! She even lost her home because of it.
It was Drugs! Call plastics they will tell you the reason. I am sure. So, yes this is true. She is not all that. Just wanted you to know i know the truth.
i know london ky

London, KY

#49 Mar 27, 2009
just wondering wrote:
not sure i just know her and some boy got caught smoking pot by a cop and she now has to come up with 750.00 by thursday or she goes to jail.
Does James Jackson still work there
old friend

London, KY

#50 Apr 19, 2009
i just started working there i was wondering what top pay is there for a operator
some one

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#51 May 18, 2009
dose anyone no travis faukner
sexy lil momma

Ripley, TN

#52 Jun 13, 2009
I have to say that I wish that I would have listened to people when they told me that my relationship wouldn't last long there because of the ho's!! I know it takes two, but still every since that place came into my life it's been HELL!! They say that it's easier to pick up a woman there then it is in Las Vagas on a corner!!
Same Every Where

Sunbright, TN

#53 Jun 14, 2009
sexy lil momma wrote:
I have to say that I wish that I would have listened to people when they told me that my relationship wouldn't last long there because of the ho's!! I know it takes two, but still every since that place came into my life it's been HELL!! They say that it's easier to pick up a woman there then it is in Las Vagas on a corner!!
Every factory that i have ever worked at has been like this. If you think someone is after you partner then i would get more involved. Most of the time you will be the last to know. Good Luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williamsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williamsburg schools drop to #115 2 hr Student 98
Heather and Wendell 2 hr Enemy 3
Adam Sulfridge and WCSO Facing Federal Lawsuit ... 3 hr Citizen 1
being nosey 3 hr bbr 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNYB 131,545
churches near rockholds? 5 hr looking for a church 3
the kkk in kentucky? (Feb '10) 10 hr Jamal 93
Williamsburg Dating
Find my Match

Williamsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Williamsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Williamsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Week 12 Preview vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top