How to get out of DUI in Boone County

Posted in the Wilhite Forum


Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2012
If you are stupid enough to go out driving drunk in Boone County Missouri just remember - if you have a back seat and wreck your car drunk. Jump in the back seat, call 911 and tell authorities someone else was driving and you don't know who. They will believe you and take you to the hospital for treatment - no questions asked. Even if you have a criminal history. If they bother to check. Then the don't search you if you go to jail so any drugs or other contraband will not be found by the "keepers" of the jail. What a joke. Why do they have a grant to stop drunk driving when cops take the drunks to the hospital themselves and don't even order blood alcohol levels.

United States

#2 May 23, 2012
Shame, shame, shame on the ignorance of sworn peace officers. Be ashamed - very ashamed.

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Another Peggy Engleking story. Dui's and assault. Next vehicular manslaughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilhite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghosts and/or hauntings in Lexington Fri Curious 1
Golden Corral instead of new hospital????? Mar 25 Boss Tweed 5
News 1 of 6 Mo. men accused of molesting relatives 2... (Apr '10) Mar 25 ReadyForHillary 8
The Watchdog: Future of Sauer Castle remains a ... (Feb '08) Mar 22 vintagegirl94 27
elks lodge (Mar '14) Mar 16 Rabbit 24
Jacqui Shaw vs. Mexican boners Feb 27 True 3
briggles ruining spotted pig Feb '15 Peoplesuck 13
Wilhite Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilhite People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]