19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Raydot

California City, CA

#10700 May 19, 2012
I think marijuana should be like vegetables in your backyard garden. Whats the big deal. It should be like fruit trees. People sell fruits and vegetables at the corner and at the farmers market. Marijuana should be right there as well, to promote good nutritious health. The marijuana seeds are very nutritious. The buds can be dried and smoked, giving you the feeling of euforia. The leaves can be used to sooth arthritis. I just bought some HEMP hand and body lotion at WalMart in the cream lotion isle. It was only five bucks. It has marijuana seed oil in it to make your hands and face feel rejuvinated and smooth. It's like Ocean Potion. It's made in the USA. I noticed after putting HEMP Lotion on my face, women turn and look at me as if WOW that guy looks and smells great. They even give me a look as if they want me in bed. But im a nice guy, so I just laugh it off. This HEMP Lotion is really great, and it really does feel good. My hands look smooth and my face younger looking. I use it for protection from the harsh sun and wind. Well I better go now so I can roll a joint. Good By, see ya later. PS...They have like eight different kinds of HEMP Lotions.
Bird

Damascus, MD

#10701 May 19, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
amsterdam legalized it way back when and is now changing that policy.
do you wonder why?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_t...
obviously, they have learned the lesson. illicit drugs are not good for society.
personally,I don't think we should legalize drugs. but I believe the only way for people to finally understand this is to allow it to be legalized. see the results.
amsterday learned. the usa will learn.
not as bad as alcohol? imagine double the number of dui. maybe even more...
drugs make you stupid. don't believe me? watch repo-man on tv. check out what's happening on capitol hill.
If I read this right, then most of the problems are being caused in border towns by drug trafficking into surrounding countries and all of the partiers and knuckleheads coming in from border countries to tear it up, so to speak, for a weekend. Kind of how many people pick up hookers in Las Vegas now since it is legal there and basically nowhere else. Nobody goes to Las Vegas to look at the flowers. It is party spot USA. Also, the law says it is ok to sell and smoke, but not ok to grow? Well, where in the hell do they think the pot will be coming from? It doesn't just appear out of thin air. It has to be brought in to be legal, right? So, that means if they simply allow growing, many of the problems would stop. It also means that by creating this law, they have essentially created their own black market problem with it. It's the cafe's bringing in tourists just to be able to smoke. And, to be able to smoke, they have to bring weed inside the country from other sources, they aren't allowed to grow it there according to the article. If they legalize it to be grown, owned, and smoked anywhere in the country, along with border countries, most of the problems would stop in my opinion.

Also, if you are stupid, you are stupid, but if you are bright, a little pot here and there isn't going to put the light out. Again, if you read my post above about how pot allowed my cousin's life to be saved from cancer at the age of 23, you will understand my stance on pot smoking. She is a very important person in my life, we are very close, and I couldn't imagine her not being here to be able to bring the beautiful children into the world that she has. I don't like it for myself, I would rather go fishing, for a hike in the woods, or take a trip to the Sierra Nevada Mountains to think and relax, but for some people, it works wonders and is no more harmful, in fact less harmful than alcohol or prescription sedatives. Let people be able to relax, or be healed, how they feel so long as it isn't hurting anyone else, as pot doesn't.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10702 May 20, 2012
BEWARE!! The real dangers of marijuana is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Grow dope, plant a politician.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10703 May 20, 2012
President Nixon proved marijuana does not make you commit crimes.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10704 May 20, 2012
I can't play the piano or guitar for sh!t when im drunk, but after smoking a joint, I can play far more better than when im sober. I can also drive a motor vehicle better and even work better. People relate pot smoking to laziness, but if you smoke sativa, it's a more energetic high. If you smoke indica, it's a more sleepy type of high. When I rake leaves in the yard i'l smoke sativa and not only get the job done, but feel great doing it. Thank you for that. Try smoking sativa on your lunch break at work, you will make the boss happy, hell ya just may get a raise. I have smoked sativa and indica mixed and threw pots on a wheel and then painted pictures on the pots stoned on, well pot and still sell the pots for a hundred dollars a piece...PEACE**
jazzy

Temple City, CA

#10705 May 20, 2012
legal or not, you can still buy it at ur local park. i prever sativas rather than indicas.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#10706 May 20, 2012
jazzy wrote:
legal or not, you can still buy it at ur local park. i prever sativas rather than indicas.
Yeah, and they don't charge sales tax.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10707 May 20, 2012
Marijuana is the largest cash crop in Alaska, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, North Carolina and Oregon. So what does that tell ya?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#10708 May 20, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Marijuana is the largest cash crop in Alaska, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, North Carolina and Oregon. So what does that tell ya?
It's a large cash crop.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#10709 May 20, 2012
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and they don't charge sales tax.
and it will always be cheaper. Don't have to pay money to a phony washed up pot Doctor.
FCK BARACK OBAMA

California City, CA

#10711 May 22, 2012
Obama pulling a HUGO CHAVEZ on us, taking over the TV News so we can't see what's really happening in California about the four tons of marijuana floating in our ocean. We were invaded by mexico again this week and Obama didn't even address it. What a sorry coward for a president. Even our military said they can't stop the mexicans. Even the Navy said they can't stop them. Who's incharge!!!!
Provocateur

Half Moon Bay, CA

#10712 May 22, 2012
FCK BARACK OBAMA wrote:
Obama pulling a HUGO CHAVEZ on us, taking over the TV News so we can't see what's really happening in California about the four tons of marijuana floating in our ocean. We were invaded by mexico again this week and Obama didn't even address it. What a sorry coward for a president. Even our military said they can't stop the mexicans. Even the Navy said they can't stop them. Who's incharge!!!!
Yea I thought I saw him messing with our antenna. Just think if we/California legalized it who would the mexicans sell it to?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10713 May 23, 2012
FCK BARACK OBAMA wrote:
Since Obama signed discretely the NDAA bill the 31 december 2011, I am strongly suspicious that the war on terrorism is as much a fear selling criminal business than the war on drugs. Obama confess that he is a terrorist literally. He is threatening all american citizens to be excluded from human rights and the constitution. I don't understand why he is not arrested immediately and send to jail. He deserves a lawyer, of course. It is hard to not believe that the war on terrorism is as much criminal fear selling business than the war on drugs.

Here is a bit of hope:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10714 May 23, 2012
mrblueman30 wrote:
MY UNCLE WAS KINNAPPED BY THE TIJUANA CARTEL AND HELD FOR RANSO, WE PAID THE 250K AND THEY STILL KILLED HIM. MORE THEN 80 PERCENT OF ALL DRUG CARTEL PROFITS COME FROM MARIJUANA, IF YOU DONT DELIEVE ME WATCH THE SHOW BORDER WARS ON NAT GEO. FOR EVERY 50 POUNDS OF COCAINE THEY FIND THEY FIND 50,000 POUNDS OF MARIJUANA. PLEASE VOTE YES ON PROP 19 IM BEGGING YOU. IF THEY DONT HAVE THE PROFIT FROM MARIJUANA THEY CANT AFFORD TO BUY GUNS AND PAY FOOT SOLDIERS TO DO THEIR BIDDING.
R.I.P UNCLE
You have all my compassion. You, Mexicans, are currently paying the hard price for that totally insane prohibition politics. The whole planet is sick of it. We have to legalize all drugs to save democracy and the elementary human rights, and yes, to save many lives too.
At least, after Obama signed the bill NDAA, those who can read know now who is the real "domestic" terrorist here. I wish you courage and express my solidarity with all victims of prohibitionism.
hhjjkl

Duarte, CA

#10717 May 23, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
ghgh
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#10718 May 23, 2012
We Screwed You All - But Thanks for Blaming it on the Black Guy ... the bush gang

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10719 May 23, 2012
Raydot wrote:
it tells you pot smokers don't obey the law.

since they don't, why should I?

I need some money. I wonder who I can shoot to get some? easy money.
pete211

El Cajon, CA

#10720 May 23, 2012
Yea well good luck passing through the Federal checkpoints...they will get you every time.. :))
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#10721 May 23, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
it tells you pot smokers don't obey the law.
since they don't, why should I?
I need some money. I wonder who I can shoot to get some? easy money.
Yourself, problem solved.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10722 May 24, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Yourself, problem solved.
the laws are there for a reason, genius.

if you don't follow the rule of law, nobody will. and then, chaos sets in.

and yes, chaos will set in. when that happens, the first people I will shoot to survive are you pot smokers who got us into this situation.

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies. capitol hill is full of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildomar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteers Needed to Count Homeless People in L... 14 hr Joan Lang 1
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Mon TawshaRose 74
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Dec 8 Chris 10
Sex Dec 3 tower climber 2
City of Menifee reminds everyone to participate... Dec 2 AMEX user 1
Gurzi Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 12 Years in P... (Dec '07) Nov 30 Anissa7777 7

Wildomar News Video

Wildomar Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wildomar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wildomar News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wildomar

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:25 pm PST