First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really_youmeanit

Jasper, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2010
I heard a rumor at school today that they broke into these peoples house? Is this true...

Since: Apr 10

Jasper, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2010
I heard it was, but Cole Tucker was saying Trevor hasn't been to football in 2 weeks, and I know for a fact that's a lie.
its me

Trenton, GA

#3 Apr 28, 2010
doodles crazy but he wouldn break into nobodys house
really_youmeanit

Jasper, TN

#4 Apr 28, 2010
doodle did i heard him talking to somebody about it..stole some speakers the guy does audio work and has some killer deals but didn't thinkt hat he would steal from the dude.
leave doodle alone

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2010
im a friend of doodles and i know tht he didnt steal shit it was all trevor holland so ppl need 2 stop bringin doodles name into this bullshit
really_youmeanit

Jasper, TN

#6 Apr 29, 2010
hey was going to updat on my reply earlier i talked to a friend of trevors said he admitted everything and doodle was driving...
leave doodle alone

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2010
yea and heres the real story trevor broke in and took it and called doodle and told him 2 pick him up at castles and trevor told doodle tht he bbought the speakers and it dont matter bc if some1 hadnt stepped in the other night trevor would be dead
brat

Jacksonville, TX

#8 Apr 29, 2010
shut up!! all yal do is talk crap about doodle you are all jealous!!!
dude

Trenton, GA

#9 Apr 30, 2010
I heard they broke into the black kids house
really_youmeanit

Jasper, TN

#10 Apr 30, 2010
i know htere is a mixed kid but not a black kid
ace

United States

#11 Apr 30, 2010
that black guy is curtis and trvor has a court date maybe they will send his deadbeat drugged up ass off
dude

Trenton, GA

#12 May 1, 2010
ace wrote:
that black guy is curtis and trvor has a court date maybe they will send his deadbeat drugged up ass off
I guess we may see Doodle and Trevor playing for Taft this year lol
ace

United States

#13 May 1, 2010
i dont think doodle was in on it other than trevors getaway but i guess thats for the judge to decide. maybe trevor will go to practice if he goes to taft cuz he sure the hell dont go here
amen

United States

#14 May 3, 2010
i personally know trevor and he is a low life sob and his girls are not much better
yea

Peapack, NJ

#15 May 3, 2010
i know for a fact that the person they took from is one of the biggest drug dealers in whitwell he has no job so how does he afford it house payment and all the other stuff you have to have to support a family got to be some way his uneployment has run out i heard the reason he moved up to whitwell was because the cops in jasper were about to get him with all the drugs. and all the killer deals he has are stolen stuff that guy is nothin but a theif himself and he is tryin to make himself look good by turnig everything on kids. he also came to the park the other night with a crowbar in his hand and told trevor holland he was goin to kill him. this guy is pyscho and he needs to be sent off he is already a felon.
who cares

Jasper, TN

#16 May 4, 2010
yea wrote:
i know for a fact that the person they took from is one of the biggest drug dealers in whitwell he has no job so how does he afford it house payment and all the other stuff you have to have to support a family got to be some way his uneployment has run out i heard the reason he moved up to whitwell was because the cops in jasper were about to get him with all the drugs. and all the killer deals he has are stolen stuff that guy is nothin but a theif himself and he is tryin to make himself look good by turnig everything on kids. he also came to the park the other night with a crowbar in his hand and told trevor holland he was goin to kill him. this guy is pyscho and he needs to be sent off he is already a felon.
People can say some very hurtful things on here.As far as Jasper GETTING him the reason his family moved to whitwell is that his wife is from here...They did not live in Jasper first of all but they moved here because she has to go to the doctor in Dunlap.Chattanooga.and Nashville about 3 days a week..I think it was more the doctors needed to be near to her...The man does not have a 9 to 5 job but he does work..He detailed my car for 50.00 and my sons truck for 75.00 in one day and they look great. He does install radios and stuff and he put one in a friends car of mine and she had to pick it out of a book and she wroks in chattanooga she picked it up at the store where he buys all of his stuff wholesale..This man has a family and yeah i did know before i took my car to him that he had been in trouble before but when he did my car he made me take my own keys while he detailed it and then when i got back to pick up my car he did the inside..while i was there. As far as money you know I do not judge their financial status but he does still have unemployment..whoever posted this last comment if you knew the guy you would know..from what I gether he worked out of town for almost 3 years and is drawing from a different state so he is not drawing as little or as short amount of time as tn is. And as far as trevor holland i know many of stories about this young man..do we really want to go there. I do know for a fact the toher day while i was talking with his wife on the phone she had to call me back cause doodle was on her front porch...when she called me back to schedule for me to get my hubby's car cleaned i asked if all was ok..she said that doodle was there apologizing and said that yes he took them with trevor.....I guess stop judging people before you go to the horses mouth.
This is a very nice family and the things you say on here can be very hurtful..oh by the way if you think he has a lot of money cause of the car the guy drives..lol..he only paid 1800 for it i didn't believe him so he showed me the receipt.
who cares

Jasper, TN

#17 May 4, 2010
yea wrote:
if your gonna talk out your ass and hide behind a computer screen with a bogus name it shows what kind of punk you are man up you wanna talk shit than say who you are and not hide who you are if u know so much but before u go running your mouth know your facts and dont be a puss dont hate that he can take care of his self and dont hate that he has a house you probally have a shack so why you talk behind a computer screen like a bunch of cowwards be a man instead of a wanna be

Since: May 10

AOL

#18 May 5, 2010
Ok like I know that doddle and trevor didn't break into that. I've known doddle for a very long time... and Trevor is my cuz my 2nd one at that..so yea people on here need to get themselves a life!!
ace

United States

#19 May 5, 2010
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
People can say some very hurtful things on here.As far as Jasper GETTING him the reason his family moved to whitwell is that his wife is from here...They did not live in Jasper first of all but they moved here because she has to go to the doctor in Dunlap.Chattanooga.and Nashville about 3 days a week..I think it was more the doctors needed to be near to her...The man does not have a 9 to 5 job but he does work..He detailed my car for 50.00 and my sons truck for 75.00 in one day and they look great. He does install radios and stuff and he put one in a friends car of mine and she had to pick it out of a book and she wroks in chattanooga she picked it up at the store where he buys all of his stuff wholesale..This man has a family and yeah i did know before i took my car to him that he had been in trouble before but when he did my car he made me take my own keys while he detailed it and then when i got back to pick up my car he did the inside..while i was there. As far as money you know I do not judge their financial status but he does still have unemployment..whoever posted this last comment if you knew the guy you would know..from what I gether he worked out of town for almost 3 years and is drawing from a different state so he is not drawing as little or as short amount of time as tn is. And as far as trevor holland i know many of stories about this young man..do we really want to go there. I do know for a fact the toher day while i was talking with his wife on the phone she had to call me back cause doodle was on her front porch...when she called me back to schedule for me to get my hubby's car cleaned i asked if all was ok..she said that doodle was there apologizing and said that yes he took them with trevor.....I guess stop judging people before you go to the horses mouth.
This is a very nice family and the things you say on here can be very hurtful..oh by the way if you think he has a lot of money cause of the car the guy drives..lol..he only paid 1800 for it i didn't believe him so he showed me the receipt.
i have to agree they r the victims of a selfish lil punk who needs adult supervision and he needs to b punished for his crime. y r ppl judging the victims ? i hope the judge deals with trevor holland it seems that kid stays in trouble !
amen

United States

#21 May 7, 2010
when do they go to court? and trevor aint crap seriously he bums from people the kid is a sorry excuse for a human being

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley R. L. 20 hr Scorpio Girl 1
whitwell pizza (Aug '10) Sun volunteer 27
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sat shwag 9,583
Burell Built refuses to pay taxes Sat Stacey 9
Sharon mcgowan Sat I know 5
Judy Hardy Nov 20 Wondering 1
Johnny's Grill Nov 19 Disappointed 2
Whitwell Dating
Find my Match

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss