hellbent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

I think the dam place should be shut down . The food is nasty and so are the people that works there.
WATEVA

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

lol...seriously though...does anybody know who this guy might be...dirty blonde hair & i think he might be a manager??
F-CKDUSTINREDTAR D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

WATEVA wrote:
lol...seriously though...does anybody know who this guy might be...dirty blonde hair & i think he might be a manager??
lol...seriously though...give us YOUR name and we'll put you on the nastiest girls list for getting on Topix and asking questions about someone who you have no clue about. He might be married for all you know and you're dumb and trashy enough to get on here and ask questions about him in public (Topix pretty much is "public").

Grow up!
LaLa21

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

OK I will tell you WATEVA his name is Joshua Woodworth he drives a red car tinted windows and he is a shift leader I used to work their my name is Lydia, and yes sometimes that place is nasty at night that is why I it.. Now I only go to Hardee's of the morning... I used to work my butt of there and got no respect so I quit in December... But I will tell you something Josh is sweet to work with... So if ya'll know anywhere is hiring and would be easy to get on tell me please... I do need a job...
WATEVA

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

F-CKDUSTINREDTARD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...seriously though...give us YOUR name and we'll put you on the nastiest girls list for getting on Topix and asking questions about someone who you have no clue about. He might be married for all you know and you're dumb and trashy enough to get on here and ask questions about him in public (Topix pretty much is "public").
Grow up!
I dont recall seeing YOUR name did I. Lets put your name on the nastiest attitude list for being a SMARTASS. And yes he might be married but isnt that the point of ASKING if anyone knows about him?? Geez...who needs to grow up??
WATEVA

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

LaLa21 wrote:
OK I will tell you WATEVA his name is Joshua Woodworth he drives a red car tinted windows and he is a shift leader I used to work their my name is Lydia, and yes sometimes that place is nasty at night that is why I it.. Now I only go to Hardee's of the morning... I used to work my butt of there and got no respect so I quit in December... But I will tell you something Josh is sweet to work with... So if ya'll know anywhere is hiring and would be easy to get on tell me please... I do need a job...
Hey Lydia thanks for the info! I heard that the Waffle House in Kimball is hiring...if you are interested.
yep

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

LaLa21 wrote:
sounds like you got what you wanted you had a job and quite because it was nasty well instead of quitting and being part of the problem you should have stayed and solved the problem and now your without work just like you wanted and your coming on here begging for work when you stated plainly you were just to lazy to make a difference at hardees
jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

yep wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you got what you wanted you had a job and quite because it was nasty well instead of quitting and being part of the problem you should have stayed and solved the problem and now your without work just like you wanted and your coming on here begging for work when you stated plainly you were just to lazy to make a difference at hardees
thats not how it works at hardees i worked at hardees for seven years and the more u do the more they want u to do with a raise of a nickel or a dime a year and then they wanted u to be grateful for that raise hardees only cares about the all mighty dollar they dont care about their workers hardees suck!!!
a little sassy

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Listen Josh is just a kid you don't need to be talkin junk. He's only 19 or 20. No he ain't married. He's a sweet kid.
gossip girl

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

his name is joshua woodward-he hangs out with the girls that work at hwy 28 market. dont know if he is single....but yeah he's cute!
LaLa21

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Wow some ppl on here for 1 I ain't beggin 4 no job... Ok I just got a job.. But Hardee's has problems even though you clean and clean tht place it still didn't matter. I for one worked you can ask around.

Since: Jun 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

LaLa21 wrote:
Wow some ppl on here for 1 I ain't beggin 4 no job... Ok I just got a job.. But Hardee's has problems even though you clean and clean tht place it still didn't matter. I for one worked you can ask around.
hah ok lydia uh dont even try to pull that bs everybody knows you didnt work like your trying to say you so called did hah GET OVER YOURSELF! ok? thanks :)
LaLa21

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Oh come on just bc I quit doesnt mean I didnt work. I worked there, but I quit for reasons... I wud still have my job today if I didnt quit.. Also who are you JESSICA103.. Are you a worker there?

Since: Jun 10

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

ok for first off you did not quit you got FIRED! hah and you know exactly who this is! like i said before GET OVER YOURSELF! have a great day :)
LaLa21

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Yes now I do knw who you are and for the record I walked out on Josh..Anyone who wants to knw can ask Sandra the boss. I'm not lying, I walked out.Oh yes, why are you wanting to lie, and get ppl to think I got fired. I was a hard worker, we all sat around so you can't say you didn't.But leaving Hardee's has bn the best thing for me ever to do.Honestly I really don't need a job right now Im doing great...
gossip girl

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

ok so for the rest of us-fill us in LaLa 21-who is Jessica103???
LaLa21

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Well I was gonna keep her name off here, but nah sorry Jessica. Her name is Jessica she works at Hardee's on nights. If Im not mistaken Jessica103.. Also, ppl there is only 1 Jessica tht works their.
Just Wondering

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Jessica Nunley????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Whitwell Forum right now

Search the Whitwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min Vote 140,582
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 min Bling 8,907
Whitwell MTN 23 min imagine 2
looking to rent out a 2 bedroom trailer 11 hr nosey rosey 14
nick mosier 11 hr nosey rosey 10
davenport went? 19 hr wondering where 1
Does anyone know a guy named Casey Tigner? Tue who 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000