Alleged killer leads authorities to dismembered corpse in Hill ...

There are 1 comment on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Aug 29, 2006, titled Alleged killer leads authorities to dismembered corpse in Hill .... In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

The body parts of a 51-year-old Mesquite man were found at a farm in Hill County after a man identifying himself as the killer led investigators to the site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

joe

Montgomery, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2006
That is so disgusting, I the crime scene was literally right across the road from my mom's house. Gives you an ideal of how sick the world is sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stimulus Watch: Neediest areas not first for money (Jul '09) 13 hr /_._\ 27
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
News EPISD monitor May 20 bouncing bob 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas legislators debate eliminating daylight-s... May 9 L Morales 4
News 1 in 15 students have chlamydia at West Texas h... May 5 oil field trash 1
News The TYC facility in San Saba may soon become an... (Apr '07) Apr 26 iknowthetruthabou... 146
More from around the web

Whitney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]