8,521 - 8,540 of 57,013 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
hello

Branchland, WV

#9278 Aug 24, 2012
no
pig newton

Madison, WV

#9279 Aug 24, 2012
start a new post and argue. this is from 2 freaking years ago.
Anonymous

East Bank, WV

#9280 Aug 26, 2012
your post is from 2 years ago.

but seriously, this entire argument everyone is having is pointless. We should be addressing the issue that American "elections", real democratic elections do not exist. It is a sham! It is merely distracting us, via gossips between the two parties, from real issues. It's time to wake up and take back our country
no mansion

United States

#9281 Aug 26, 2012
no mansion
My Opinion

United States

#9282 Aug 26, 2012
No president can do any more than the congress will allow him...Those ass holes have to pass any bills and laws before the president can sign them into effect. Why is Obama getting blamed when the REPUBLICANs in the House and Senate are who is really to blame for nothing getting done for the passed 4 years. Didn't any of you have American Government is your high school classes???
Anonymous

East Bank, WV

#9283 Aug 26, 2012
USA military = biggest/most dangerous terrorist organization in the world.
Jessica

Phoenix, AZ

#9284 Aug 26, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
Why is Obama getting blamed when the REPUBLICANs in the House and Senate are who is really to blame for nothing getting done for the passed 4 years.
Barry had a majority in the House, and a super-majority in the Senate, for the first two years of his term. He squandered that political capital to pass Obamacare. The people were so pissed off that they gave the House back to the republicans in 2010.

Just sayin'.
Biker chick

Elkins, WV

#9285 Aug 26, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
No president can do any more than the congress will allow him...Those ass holes have to pass any bills and laws before the president can sign them into effect. Why is Obama getting blamed when the REPUBLICANs in the House and Senate are who is really to blame for nothing getting done for the passed 4 years. Didn't any of you have American Government is your high school classes???
You should have studied a little harder in high school the dems with reed and polosi had complete control for the first two years and Mohammed Obama still could not accomplish a damn thing. Thank god for the tea party that got us back in the house but the senate is still controlled by the dems. How is that working for you?
Biker chick

Elkins, WV

#9286 Aug 26, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
You are an idiot obviously you have never been out of the country and seen what it is like to live without freedoms under military control. I bet you don't have any problem sleeping at night while our military defends our country. What are you going to do Miss grace slick if china decides to attack the USA pull out your white rabbit or white flag and beg for your life . The biggest most danger terrorists in the world are you welfare people who whine and cry .
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9287 Aug 27, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
And America's largest receiver of free entitlements.
Kay

Grafton, WV

#9288 Aug 27, 2012
Hey Obama2012, Your looney
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9289 Aug 27, 2012
Kay wrote:
Hey Obama2012, Your looney
And you're from West Virginia. Go marry your cousin JimBob at the next Klan meeting.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9290 Aug 27, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
Congress is destroying this country by blocking our President's many attempts to improve the lives of all Americans. Thankfully, at least he was able to fix America's broken health care system. Now if he can just get rid of all these guns.
1 post removed
Kay

Grafton, WV

#9292 Aug 27, 2012
Obama 2012, Your a racist and dumb to boot!

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#9293 Aug 27, 2012
Kay wrote:
Obama 2012, Your a racist and dumb to boot!
The racists are the over 90 percent of blacks who voted just because of the Color of Obama's skin. R/R 2012!!!! We are taking our country back from the Dog Eatin Bi sexual Muslim!!! Vote for an American this time!!!! R/R 2012!!!!! This message brought to you by Dogsagainstobama.com !!!! Eat More Chicken!!!
Anonymous

East Bank, WV

#9294 Aug 27, 2012
Biker chick wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot obviously you have never been out of the country and seen what it is like to live without freedoms under military control. I bet you don't have any problem sleeping at night while our military defends our country. What are you going to do Miss grace slick if china decides to attack the USA pull out your white rabbit or white flag and beg for your life . The biggest most danger terrorists in the world are you welfare people who whine and cry .
and how many countries have you been to? I lived outside of America for a year and spent time in 12 countries. And you think I'm a welfare person(im not) but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.you're biased against poor people.(shame)...way to assume things you don't know...apparently you do that a lot...

go read a book and realize that we have destroyed the Middle East(hundreds of thousands have died), we are still backing Israel in their genocide against Palestine. We've oppressed South America for years through false elections.
all those weapons in the Middle East, we supplied them!! We were the ones that started the development of "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq!!***Um China will not invade us, they have too much stock in our country.*** Oh and what we've done to Cuba is an atrocity. We ARE under control btw (u think this is a democracy lol, why don't we have true elections anymore??)...I don't sleep at night because I know the USA is an imperialist nation that has ruined the world and I live in it. I know the only way to stop it is the USA citizens speaking out against it, but they first have to be educated (i'm trying)

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9295 Aug 27, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress is destroying this country by blocking our President's many attempts to improve the lives of all Americans. Thankfully, at least he was able to fix America's broken health care system. Now if he can just get rid of all these guns.
What did Obama fix? Have you noticed a difference when you go to the doctor? He fixed nothing. All he managed to do was force people to get insurance or pay more on their taxes. You people act like Obama is a "champion for the middle class," but have you wondered why the middle class is shrinking worse than ever under him? He constantly lies to you and you people believe every word that comes off of his teleprompter. Wake up.

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#9296 Aug 27, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
and how many countries have you been to? I lived outside of America for a year and spent time in 12 countries. And you think I'm a welfare person(im not) but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.you're biased against poor people.(shame)...way to assume things you don't know...apparently you do that a lot...
go read a book and realize that we have destroyed the Middle East(hundreds of thousands have died), we are still backing Israel in their genocide against Palestine. We've oppressed South America for years through false elections.
all those weapons in the Middle East, we supplied them!! We were the ones that started the development of "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq!!***Um China will not invade us, they have too much stock in our country.*** Oh and what we've done to Cuba is an atrocity. We ARE under control btw (u think this is a democracy lol, why don't we have true elections anymore??)...I don't sleep at night because I know the USA is an imperialist nation that has ruined the world and I live in it. I know the only way to stop it is the USA citizens speaking out against it, but they first have to be educated (i'm trying)
Support Israel!!!!!!
Anonymous

East Bank, WV

#9297 Aug 27, 2012
Score Keeper The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>Support Israel!!!!!!
why?

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9298 Aug 27, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
This president has went around Congress at every point possible. Instead of having Congress declare amnesty (which they never would've approved), he chose to go around them and just order the Fed to stop deportation. He also won the battle against people who wanted to require ID to vote. More illegals in the country combined with no ID required at polling places means that illegals will easily be able to vote in this election. For the record, the Senate is still Democrat controlled. Doing nothing at all is better than the "help" Obama has been trying to get passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Tue Johnny 183
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Aug 25 day all freekin d... 3,943
Bruce McCoy (Dec '13) Jul '14 Big frank 2
logan topics (Jan '11) Jun '14 lynne mcdonough 2
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Michael Adkins Apr '14 Sam Crider 1
amanda adkins (Sep '09) Mar '14 lig trogg 15
•••
•••
•••

Whitman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE