Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,784

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more
Tollesboro Guy

Morehead, KY

#51944 May 15, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Also On your post to Prepper about salt being worth it's weight in gold, if the SHTF. It reminded me that salt is a natural perservative and would be a most valuable stockpile.
You are right about salt. Buy regular salt, buy sea salt, buy a couple of big salt blocks. It's not "if" SHTF but "when" it does. I'll go out on a limb here and say we won't make it through August. Watch for basics like milk and bread to go WAY up. Then just keep track of things you buy on a regular basis. You will be able to trade salt for other things you won't be able to find. And, watch for things in all food stores to be in low supply. There was once a 30 day food supply in the USA, counting on imports. Now it's more like 22 days. When things get flaky, watch the shelves empty out.

When you see the National Guard show up "for our protection against terrorism" look for some blue helmet NATO uniforms interspersed with them. There's a reason for that.

Let's all pray we make it until November. If we do, we should be OK.
ripintonerdy

Georgetown, KY

#51945 May 15, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>But you are not acting as a news group, but idle chit chat, this is'nt a message board. You are the one that needs to go onto F/B. Or better yet why don't you start you own topix thread in your home town of E'town. All of your chit chat buddies can tune in there. Also you described it: "They hijack threads and spew their versions of morality while avoiding the topic or lending anything of real value to the discussion." Isn't that what you have done?
what have you added that is anything of value to the discussion?
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#51946 May 15, 2012
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about salt. Buy regular salt, buy sea salt, buy a couple of big salt blocks. It's not "if" SHTF but "when" it does. I'll go out on a limb here and say we won't make it through August. Watch for basics like milk and bread to go WAY up. Then just keep track of things you buy on a regular basis. You will be able to trade salt for other things you won't be able to find. And, watch for things in all food stores to be in low supply. There was once a 30 day food supply in the USA, counting on imports. Now it's more like 22 days. When things get flaky, watch the shelves empty out.
When you see the National Guard show up "for our protection against terrorism" look for some blue helmet NATO uniforms interspersed with them. There's a reason for that.
Let's all pray we make it until November. If we do, we should be OK.
Your last line reminded me of an old Merle Haggard tune "If We Make It Throough December". I think I will go look for it on Youtube.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51947 May 15, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
TIME for pond report
FRog on bank humpin frog check
FRog on bank takin dump
unusual smell like jet fuel check
FRog on bank lookin at another frog check
FRog on bank sees scruffy lookin mut check
FRog on bank sees scruffy mut licenhisarse
FRog on bank has a cup of FOLGERS check
FRog on bank says coffee suks check
FRog on bank says coffee taste like
SCHIT
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT FROG REPORT
This beats the schitt out of that stupid earthquake report. So Cool.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51948 May 15, 2012
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing has happened to some of my posts. I would post them, see them and they would disapear later. Mine were some good anti Obama .
Same here.
Tollesboro Guy

Morehead, KY

#51949 May 15, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last line reminded me of an old Merle Haggard tune "If We Make It Throough December". I think I will go look for it on Youtube.
It's there! And as great as it ever was! Good catch.

You're li Lexington? Ever make it out to DoughDaddy's right where you get on the BlueGrass PKWY. Best doughnuts ever!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51950 May 15, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Just saying, why wouldn't a person be able to remove the salt from the sea water, through evaporation? I've noticed that a lot of things are salted with sea salt..
Yes, you can. But KY is far away from the ocean, as well as far away from the natural salt flats. If the SHTF, we would be out of luck getting salt. That's why I made that off-beat comment about the New Madrid fault and oceanfront property.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51951 May 15, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Also On your post to Prepper about salt being worth it's weight in gold, if the SHTF. It reminded me that salt is a natural perservative and would be a most valuable stockpile.
You are right about the preservatives. Never thought about that. So...I will stock up on salt...table salt, sea salt, course ground salt for preservatives, etc.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51952 May 15, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Salt is a valuable prepping item and one of the least expensive and easiest items to store and will have a high barter value.
I usually stock up with the iodized salt. Iodized salt is a good item for preventing problems with the thyroid gland.
I'll tell ya pecker. Instead of stock piling all of that salt with iodine, just drink 15-20 bottles of iodine. That should take care of the thyroid problem. No need to thank me. Glad to help you.

Teddy
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#51953 May 15, 2012
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's there! And as great as it ever was! Good catch.
You're li Lexington? Ever make it out to DoughDaddy's right where you get on the BlueGrass PKWY. Best doughnuts ever!
Made it there many times and they are good. I worked in Lexington for many years, but never lived there and commuted via the BG Pkwy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51954 May 15, 2012
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing has happened to some of my posts. I would post them, see them and they would disapear later. Mine were some good anti Obama .
That crap was off topic. Post the political stuff on the political topics. This topic is being cleaned up of all the riff-raff.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51955 May 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the preservatives. Never thought about that. So...I will stock up on salt...table salt, sea salt, course ground salt for preservatives, etc.
Most of you are already pickled with alcohol. No salt needed with you lushes.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51956 May 15, 2012
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about salt. Buy regular salt, buy sea salt, buy a couple of big salt blocks. It's not "if" SHTF but "when" it does. I'll go out on a limb here and say we won't make it through August. Watch for basics like milk and bread to go WAY up. Then just keep track of things you buy on a regular basis. You will be able to trade salt for other things you won't be able to find. And, watch for things in all food stores to be in low supply. There was once a 30 day food supply in the USA, counting on imports. Now it's more like 22 days. When things get flaky, watch the shelves empty out.
When you see the National Guard show up "for our protection against terrorism" look for some blue helmet NATO uniforms interspersed with them. There's a reason for that.
Let's all pray we make it until November. If we do, we should be OK.
I agree with you completely. Our freedoms are dwindling day by day, and the SHTF scenario is real; I just don't know what form it will take. What do you think?
unas ugly goat

Nashville, TN

#51958 May 15, 2012
Let's play a game, TOPIX!

Wink Martindale
Philadelphia, PA
And it's OVA! I wanted to see how long it would take before UNA (or roam) would come in and interrupt. It took 1 (one, won, Juan) post into the thread.

Congratulations on ruining the thread before it ever got started. How do you sleep with yourself at night knowing you're this addicted to something other than cigarettes or poosay?. I mean, aside from the empty, grease stained hamburger-chain wrappers and "seed-stained" Kleenex... How do you sleep at night? Seriously.

Strokin_Bandit
United States

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You found out, now get your stupid games and arse out of here. Would you like to have the pillow that I dream off on? Stink Fartindale indeed, that jenny jawed looking ass.

OK, gang. Here's the game. Let's take UNA's post full of suck (like the one quoted above) and make it better. 1st place wins an Oster brand toaster oven. Everyone else, we have some nice parting gifts for you. OK, I'll start:

"You are enlightened beyond all others, and if people play your clever and witty games instead of giving me the attention I so desperately seek, I'll be very jealous and hi-jack your thread. Get out of here, I feel threatened. You can have the pillow I bite every night while my big Mexican bullqueer enters me. Wink Martindale, indeed, you are the boss around here. My jaw would get sore pleasing you.".-UNA

OK gang. That's how you do it. Feel free to make every post he makes better in any thread he pops up in. We'll be back in 2 and 2.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/scottsville-k...

Maybe we could just all go over to Scottsville and play a game. Post on all of una and tpr's sites they rule and keep posting all their locals comments about them. Seems like there are a lot since these clowns continue to interrupt every thread in the state with their vulgarity.

If they don't leave this thread and stick on their own bullshit love fest with a couple ugly girls,(which are probably your sisters or cousins or each of you) reposting as someone else, spinning locations, yet accusing many people of doing the same thing no matter where the location is. Real losers. Keep posting crap bothering these people and we can have a hate fest on your forum and invite everyone we know or don't know to come join us. There's a lot. You would hope you could only see Godvine's, earthquake reports, java talk, gardening, dog stories, or anything else these people talk about.

Your choice. tap, tap, tap, waiting.... what's it gonna be. LEAVE
unas ugly goat

Nashville, TN

#51959 May 15, 2012
Speaking of riff raff...here's one their new buddy started on him:

TINpokeyriden
started by:

LICMABALS
Horse Cave, KY

yes tinpokey likes it in the pipe with a little WD 907 you can pack that fudge and he likes it pumped tite and he will give u a ballsaclicen too just say zagnuts he will respond

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/scottsville-k...

We can do this all night. Let everyone see who you slimeballs are.
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#51960 May 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you completely. Our freedoms are dwindling day by day, and the SHTF scenario is real; I just don't know what form it will take. What do you think?
I think we are seeing some of it right here on this thread with nonsense being interjected in an attempt to stop any discussion on survival in a catastrophe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51961 May 15, 2012
All you salt folks have to do is stock up on Campbell's soup. That crap is 95% salt. I mean a stroke waiting to happen.

Campbells Soups, possibilities, you could stroke out on the first bowl. It's a possibility.
unas ugly goat

Nashville, TN

#51962 May 15, 2012
Really loves the bird thread....

THE UNA FARTER
Since: Apr 09
23,941
Scottsville
|#1193

Friday May 4
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people work on Sunday.

EEKKK!!! It's the troll from the bird turd page.

Oglala
Since: Mar 11
720
#1194
Friday May 4
Detective wrote:
Fact #12: He does not work and yes he goes to Church.

Gutter mouth goes to church????What a hypocrite! If the sad facts of his life are true, I still cannot understand why he takes his aggression out on others. Many of us have lost loved ones, experienced tragedy, have health or financial problems, etc., and still do not behave as he does. He trashes Abeliever, yet goes to church on Sunday. Unbelievable! He has to be mentally ill to spew such venom, or he is just plain evil.

500,00 Reward for unafarters name and address

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/scottsville-k...

Over a thousand posts with all their filthy comebacks to a lot of people in their own town. Seems they are into everyone's business and try to out do each other on vulgar posts like spewed here.

tap, tap, tap,.....sure is a lot of material....on those sites, outside his little fart patrol, those people hate him and call him out all the time for their filthy posts...go look, we could all visit there for awhile and let him and tpr talk about BIRDS here...lmao

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51963 May 15, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we are seeing some of it right here on this thread with nonsense being interjected in an attempt to stop any discussion on survival in a catastrophe.
Yep, I remember the so called toilet paper shortage a few years ago. This nation went wild stock piling toilet paper. That was some funny stuff. I don't use that junk anyway, I wash my arse with soap and water. All that junk does is smear poop and your arse is still stinky, kind of reminds me of you Dodo Birds.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51964 May 15, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we are seeing some of it right here on this thread with nonsense being interjected in an attempt to stop any discussion on survival in a catastrophe.
You have a point there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitley co 11. McCreary 0. Mark Taylor can't c... 24 min Former Player 2
Jailer (Feb '14) 9 hr mrr606 42
Roofers Wed wondering 1
McCreary Baseball Mar 24 Parent 1
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) Mar 16 Taraj 49
removal of election signs Mar 5 clean up the high... 1
Last Post Wins (May '09) Mar 3 throttle 10,635
Whitley City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]