Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
47,821 - 47,840 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Yesterday
sounds like

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

yOU need a pepsi..lol

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never posted anything on here saying I am a Christian.
If you and the other trolls on here don't want to be talked down too, just stop acting so stupid. You are not impressing anyone that matters.
Hi, Prepper. Nice to see you back. BTW, speaking of birds. Something is killing penguins, as well as dolphins in the upper latitudes. Don't know if it is man-made or a natural occurrence because of climate change. Recently read something interesting if the SHTF. Stock up on salt. It will be literally worth its weight in gold, because there are few readily available sources in nature, and we need it to keep electrolyte balance. Unless...the New Madrid ruptures and we suddenly have oceanfront property (LOL).

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>agree and they can take out them choppers
Yep. This Codvine schitt is killing me. Cods, that's all that old bag thinks about, watch this Codvine lickaballs schitt, day after day. Earthquake jars balls in Codville 6.8 on her wreck-a-tum licker scale. What a lunatic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You own nothing, and I am not mad. More samples of false assumptions.
Aw, PLEASE don't respond to these filthy-minded individuals.
That is what they want. I took your lead, and have not been posting anything directly to them. I may comment about them to others, but I will not give them the satisfaction of my responding to their outlandish, filthy comments.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Kiser wrote:
Get a life people :)
Wel I have one, cause I'm still living and breathing working and paying my bills. I feel like you are referring to the chit chaters that are hijacking the dead bird thread?
Ruth Ann

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you
You mentioned before how sometimes posts show up much later depending on the local server. I had 4 posts I made earlier today which showed up on my computer at work, but when I came home I did not find those posts. They were post #51713-15 and #51719. They were responses to the trolls and I am now beginning to think that these trolls are actually topix moderators who are deleting certain posts. I know you think I am a bit overboard on conspiracy subjects, but I do believe there is a reason they don't want us discussing some topics here but are allowing UNA, licma, and tinpony to continue with their disruptive nonsense.
Same thing has happened to some of my posts. I would post them, see them and they would disapear later. Mine were some good anti Obama .

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Prepper. Nice to see you back. BTW, speaking of birds. Something is killing penguins, as well as dolphins in the upper latitudes. Don't know if it is man-made or a natural occurrence because of climate change. Recently read something interesting if the SHTF. Stock up on salt. It will be literally worth its weight in gold, because there are few readily available sources in nature, and we need it to keep electrolyte balance. Unless...the New Madrid ruptures and we suddenly have oceanfront property (LOL).
Just saying, why wouldn't a person be able to remove the salt from the sea water, through evaporation? I've noticed that a lot of things are salted with sea salt..

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what they want. I took your lead, and have not been posting anything directly to them. I may comment about them to others, but I will not give them the satisfaction of my responding to their outlandish, filthy comments.
Yes the Devil is reeling in on you too. Do you feel him tugging or your shoulder? He is watching you from behind, in front of you and everywhere. Got ya, he does.
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Also On your post to Prepper about salt being worth it's weight in gold, if the SHTF. It reminded me that salt is a natural perservative and would be a most valuable stockpile.

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing has happened to some of my posts. I would post them, see them and they would disapear later. Mine were some good anti Obama .
More than likely that was Topix Moderators deciding whether or not to let then print or stay printed. You were being monitored.
Prepper

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Also On your post to Prepper about salt being worth it's weight in gold, if the SHTF. It reminded me that salt is a natural perservative and would be a most valuable stockpile.
Yes, salt is a valuable prepping item and cheap too. And it never goes bad. Even if it get wet and clumps together it is still usable unless contaminated.

The Romans used to value salt a great deal back during the empire. But one of the reasons they needed salt more is because they ate from lead plates and had lead poisoning which caused them to need to have more salt on their food in order to taste it.
Prepper

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Salt is a valuable prepping item and one of the least expensive and easiest items to store and will have a high barter value.

I usually stock up with the iodized salt. Iodized salt is a good item for preventing problems with the thyroid gland.
disappearing posts

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't seem to want any sensitive subjects too close to the truth to be discussed, while they tolerate vulgarity and profanity from the likes of fartman and licma. That's why I believe these idiots are actually mods themselves since they seem to want to disrupt any intelligent discussion.
Tollesboro Guy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about salt. Buy regular salt, buy sea salt, buy a couple of big salt blocks. It's not "if" SHTF but "when" it does. I'll go out on a limb here and say we won't make it through August. Watch for basics like milk and bread to go WAY up. Then just keep track of things you buy on a regular basis. You will be able to trade salt for other things you won't be able to find. And, watch for things in all food stores to be in low supply. There was once a 30 day food supply in the USA, counting on imports. Now it's more like 22 days. When things get flaky, watch the shelves empty out.

When you see the National Guard show up "for our protection against terrorism" look for some blue helmet NATO uniforms interspersed with them. There's a reason for that.

Let's all pray we make it until November. If we do, we should be OK.
ripintonerdy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>But you are not acting as a news group, but idle chit chat, this is'nt a message board. You are the one that needs to go onto F/B. Or better yet why don't you start you own topix thread in your home town of E'town. All of your chit chat buddies can tune in there. Also you described it: "They hijack threads and spew their versions of morality while avoiding the topic or lending anything of real value to the discussion." Isn't that what you have done?
what have you added that is anything of value to the discussion?
Real Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about salt. Buy regular salt, buy sea salt, buy a couple of big salt blocks. It's not "if" SHTF but "when" it does. I'll go out on a limb here and say we won't make it through August. Watch for basics like milk and bread to go WAY up. Then just keep track of things you buy on a regular basis. You will be able to trade salt for other things you won't be able to find. And, watch for things in all food stores to be in low supply. There was once a 30 day food supply in the USA, counting on imports. Now it's more like 22 days. When things get flaky, watch the shelves empty out.
When you see the National Guard show up "for our protection against terrorism" look for some blue helmet NATO uniforms interspersed with them. There's a reason for that.
Let's all pray we make it until November. If we do, we should be OK.
Your last line reminded me of an old Merle Haggard tune "If We Make It Throough December". I think I will go look for it on Youtube.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

LICMABALS wrote:
TIME for pond report
FRog on bank humpin frog check
FRog on bank takin dump
unusual smell like jet fuel check
FRog on bank lookin at another frog check
FRog on bank sees scruffy lookin mut check
FRog on bank sees scruffy mut licenhisarse
FRog on bank has a cup of FOLGERS check
FRog on bank says coffee suks check
FRog on bank says coffee taste like
SCHIT
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT FROG REPORT
This beats the schitt out of that stupid earthquake report. So Cool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
Tollesboro Guy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last line reminded me of an old Merle Haggard tune "If We Make It Throough December". I think I will go look for it on Youtube.
It's there! And as great as it ever was! Good catch.

You're li Lexington? Ever make it out to DoughDaddy's right where you get on the BlueGrass PKWY. Best doughnuts ever!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Just saying, why wouldn't a person be able to remove the salt from the sea water, through evaporation? I've noticed that a lot of things are salted with sea salt..
Yes, you can. But KY is far away from the ocean, as well as far away from the natural salt flats. If the SHTF, we would be out of luck getting salt. That's why I made that off-beat comment about the New Madrid fault and oceanfront property.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitley City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitley City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••