Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

sounds like someone is jealous. you are prob. someone who of course went there and thought you was hot.. poor thing didn't get mentioned. didn't go to school there but know most these girls. by the way everyone has facebook posting pics is what is for, if you don't like what you see don't look. i myself have tatoos and even starting a sleeve, its sexy as hell for those who can look outside the BOX. most these girls are still beautiful misty dixon, tracy adams, marsha dixon, beck kincaid, lisa runyon, and brandy stamper, traci caudill..
too funny

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

My point was people are beautiful that are good to others, treat their body as a temple as God intended (that means not abusing drugs or defiling their body with graffiti) and don't parade themselves around like a teenager. At a certain point, posting glamour shots of yourself every 5 seconds on Facebook is a little ridiculous. Most of these women are around 30 or older. Some of them have children and they just make themselves look vain and immature. This is my opinion and I did not mean to offend anyone, that is why I did not post names. I actually found this forum by searching a friend's name and she was one person listed in another post. She laughed at the people mentioned with her and was embarrassed to be on here because of the sheer stupidity and disregard people have for what true beauty entails. This is what is wrong with Letcher County. It is why people have forty thousand dollar cars parked beside their 12 thousand dollar trailer, mistakenly tell their children that sports will get them somewhere instead of having them really concentrate on education, and people think you have to tan, tattoo and drink alcohol to be somebody important. As to the jealousy comment, I am several years older than anyone mentioned on this forum. I could not care less what anyone thinks of how I look besides my handsome husband and he is very happy with me. I exercise daily, take care of my skin and dress age-appropriate so I believe that I am doing pretty well. People play the jealousy card way too much. Just because you disagree with an assessment of beauty does not mean you are jealous of anyone. I've never been called ugly, but I hope that has more to do with who I am and not just how I look. I know a lot of these women because of my younger relatives and being affiliated with the school system and I don't agree that most of them exemplify true beauty. I did not say "all". I'm sorry that the education system failed you as showcased by your poor grammar and there is something wrong with your self-esteem that you have to mark up your body to get attention, but next time you post please try not to show such blatant ignorance.
go green

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

if you could care less u wouldn't have posted in the first place. with that comment u just made yourself look stupid.. stop trying to make yourself look so high and mighty. the only person you are making look ugly is yourself by your attitude towards these woman who have been mentioned. just because you don't have tattoos and don't like taking pictures of yourself don't make u any better than anyone.. so your ideal of beauty and mine are different. all them are beautiful in there own way tattoos an all. as for your comment on my education, never have pretended to be smart so ewww guess that was supposed to be meant mean...lol. you have only made yourself look ignorant by being so judgemental. marking up my body as u call it, its self expression your just one of those people who think your better than others and yes my friend that has to do with jealously. so next time you write think about it, you just said you didn't care and then turned around talked about all these women wether it was there tattoos, the clothing they wear, the pictures they take, how they raise their children and talking about how they spend their money.. so honey i think YOU are way to caught up in there everyday life. if u don't like what you see don't look!!!
Too funny

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

I did not say anything about how they raise their children! Let me guess, you are on some sort of medication for a mental disorder? You would have to be or need to be to say that I talked about parenting. You are acting like I am talking about you. Are you one of the people mentioned? I don't understand your anger. I'm just making general statements. You are so upset because I don't like tattoos and you have tattoos? That's silly. Tattoos, in my humble opinion, are distasteful and do take away from one's natural beauty. I feel the same about drugs, cigarettes and tanning. Tattoos, don't take years off your life like the other three, so it's not the worst thing you can do to yourself.
go green

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

ok go read what you wrote you did mention parenting and i'm the one with the mental disorder.lol.. your just making yourself look stupid and i'm sitting back laughing. you talked about how God intended it to be (your body)... and so i guess he intended for you to place judgement upon people. but let me guess you never wrote anything judgeing anyone either.lmao..i'm done with you and this conversation. so in my humble opinion being jealous and judgemental of others isn't the worst trait a person can have..NOT. you talk about BEAUTY not being on the outside well so far you have made yourself look very very UGLY and no has even seen YOUR face... BYE...
Too funny

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

I just want to point out that saying people have children is in no way critiquing their parenting. I was merely commenting on their age. You have no idea how to engage in a debate. I am not judging anyone. These are opinions and some of them are facts. I did not condemn anyone, name anyone specifically or put anyone down besides you because I feel you are unfairly accusing me of bringing children into this. I at no time said these women were bad parents. I don't appreciate you having to slander me because you can't come up with a good argument.
On Subject

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

What about more girls from the 70's?
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Where are most of these girls now, I know Traci is married and teaches at WMS, but what about Misty Dixon, Brandy Stamper and Lisa Runyon
Answer

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Misti has been dating the same guy for years, they may be engaged. She lives in Pikeville. Brandy still lives around here, hasn't done much except drugs and drinking. Lisa lives here, married a Breeding and has 2 kids. Misti is a lot prettier since she found the tanning bed and got breast implants. The other 2 have went way downhill in looks if you ask me.
Kyle

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Rebecca Stallard class of 1993 no one else comes close.
eyeNo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Kyle wrote:
Rebecca Stallard class of 1993 no one else comes close.
Misty Dixon or Tracy Caudill by far. Just looks though. Personality wise they're probably near the back.
classes of 2002 on up

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Start with 2002, and go on up to when they moved everyone to LCC maybe like 2005 or 06 was the last class I think?
Buddah

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

I remember Traci from high school and she was stunning. I can't believe she teaches though. She was never at school.
here

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

misty dixon is dating a coke head and uses him.
hey

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

who was the girl maybe andrea who went to the air force??
lets see

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Brandy Baack was always pretty
bbbbb

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Class of 04, Kim Aryes, Becky Jones, Ashley Halcomb, Evelyn Back, Angle Jent, Cody Cornett, just to name a few..
Red n Freckled

Ransom, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

On Subject wrote:
What about more girls from the 70's?
uhhhh, ur old now, thats what about u anyway. Hahahahahaha
zippy

Isom, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

so what is Ashley Halcomb up to now days any one know
hmmm

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

where is brandy back nowadays

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Straw Grasping Te... 149,884
bpm lumber 11 min ex worker but ill... 14
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr very 26,227
Pedophile at Letcher Elementary School 5 hr Mad dad 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr AAA 130,225
AnthonyW 7 hr Truth teller 11
Jason Griffith ANNOYING 9 hr Sick And Tired 5

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
•••
•••
Whitesburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters