this girl

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

i think he is the prettiest guy that is around and one of the best guys u will ever meet :)
zack sizemore

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

thankyee haha
really really know him

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

zack is one of the sweetest toughest guy ik. im proud to know him as a person and had the oprotunity to hang with him. hes truly a great guy no matter what anybody say. i know for sure i wouldnt listen to them
haha

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

o yea hes so tuff hes 2 feet tall never wooped anyones ass hes all f*cking talk cant wait to see him get the sh*t beat out of him next year and any girl that would like that little f*cker needs to get there eyes checked
sniper redneck65

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

haha stfu ur tlkn 2 my brother like like if ur a boy i would love 2 c him whop ur ass
really really know him

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

haha wrote:
o yea hes so tuff hes 2 feet tall never wooped anyones ass hes all f*cking talk cant wait to see him get the sh*t beat out of him next year and any girl that would like that little f*cker needs to get there eyes checked

hes the greatest guy ik and nobody cud tell me otherwise. and how bout when he gets up there he whoops your ass huh? me personally wud luv to see tht if ur a guy of corse.
Keisha

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

&& if your not a guy, ill whoop your ass. kthxbye!
zack him self

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

im not that great of a guy but thanks an keisha its good i got it who ever this lil barney bad ass is up here is wrong im ecxactly 5'8 an i have wouped 6 guys ass's so yeah ha an have had my wouped 3 times o well big deal u act like u havent had ur ass wouped.but when u think ur big enough come meet me somewhere at the races or anywhere i got people that will take me
Girl

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

I love zack hes one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. And he could kick anyones ass, ive seen him.. So if i was you unless your ready to get your ass kicked i would stay away from him :)
buck lick drive

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

come on up to buck lick an we will will see whos the thoughest guy an zack ur ramps is up here
if ya ask me

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

zack's one hell uv'a feller, he ain't never been nuttin but nice to me. if you get along with him, he'll get along with you.. Zack's a pretty good guy if ya ask me
Doodly doo dooo doooo

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

I LOVE THIS! I swear hes such a puss! I'd like to see him fight someone and get his tuff ass wouped!
all da time

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

if ya ask me wrote:
zack's one hell uv'a feller, he ain't never been nuttin but nice to me. if you get along with him, he'll get along with you.. Zack's a pretty good guy if ya ask me
You have to be kid'n me??????????
Hayle

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Doodly doo dooo doooo wrote:
I LOVE THIS! I swear hes such a puss! I'd like to see him fight someone and get his tuff ass wouped!
Really!? hes a puss!? youre on topix concealing your name fomr him! You're one to talk!!
1 who knows

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

why cant everyone give him a break. he done really good at school last year, and plans on doing well this year . stop running your mouths about him.. not just him but all kids. this site is horrible and should be deleted completley. i really like zack, and he dont think he is tough he just takes up for himself and doesnt start stuff with people . he is a good kid, and a nice young man. so stop talking shit about him.
from what i hear he usually is not liked by guys with girlfriends because they like him. jealous.
good day

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Hayle wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!? hes a puss!? youre on topix concealing your name fomr him! You're one to talk!!
and you get on here to read and nose around, just like everyone else. so stfu. I hate topix. but love it at the same time. We all need to grow up, really . lololol.
kat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

is his older sister that chubby paige girl that talks all the time?
lol

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

yeah thats him
masterofdisaster 144

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

oh shutup and get a life people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min tree 146,065
Trina mcclain 2 hr Prince Charming 17
Jason Griffith 3 hr Traveling Hillbilly 39
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr dodo 81,563
HELP! My dog has Parvo. (Jun '10) 5 hr throwing stones 207
arrest at Isom 6 hr Hmm 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr curious 128,518
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••