First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abcdefg

Hindman, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2010
Is their anyone good lookin livin up in there?
Jimmer

Hindman, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2010
abcdefg wrote:
Is their anyone good lookin livin up in there?
Hell No!
I know

Hindman, KY

#3 Apr 12, 2010
Someone, Josh Blair. But he's definatly taken.
Niky

Hindman, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2010
Good lord I haven't seen Josh ince bout 6 years. I used to see him when I was dating his cousin Raymond that lived up there kinda close to him. How's he been?
I know

Hindman, KY

#5 Apr 13, 2010
Well he lives off to hiself, works in hazard for some m & r trucking as like a mechanic. I don't really know him all that well but what I do know is that he's a great guy, and he's really funny, hard working and that the girl he's dating is very lucky :)
Niky

Hindman, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2010
my biggest memory of him was when I went to letcher with him and he dressed as a girl for spirit weeks opposite day. he had the skirt, boobs, wig...the works. it was hilarious! glad to know he's doing well, he deserves it.
I know

Hindman, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Yeah :)
Courtney Adams

Hindman, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2010
hey i live on blair br, there is nothing wrong with it, yea there are messed up people that live up in here, but there nothing wrong living on blair branch.
haha

Pippa Passes, KY

#9 Aug 14, 2010
that sexy josh blair gets around behind his womans back and I can't wait to have my chance with him again.
Ghostttttt

Perryville, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2010
Yeah you tell emm who's boss courtney
Anonymous

Waneta, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2010
raymond is ulgy ewwwwww
Niky wrote:
Good lord I haven't seen Josh ince bout 6 years. I used to see him when I was dating his cousin Raymond that lived up there kinda close to him. How's he been?
Blue Eyed Babe

Overland Park, KS

#12 Aug 18, 2010
Hey every body on Blair Branch ,your all my family ! I don't know many of you these days.I'm Mandy and Dewy Blair's grandchild.I have a lot of fond memories of seeing my grandpa and grandma .I missed out on a lot of family through a DIVORCE and death .I use to walk the roads from one house to the other.There weren't many houses on Blair Branch back then and we all were related.Ah the good old days.Getting an ice cold pop at Minnie's store or at Arizona's store ,OH and a moon pie.The last time I was there I couldn't believe all of the houses and trailers.The road was still way too narrow.I do think back on those days with much fondness and a lot of guilt for not returning more often.You are all my relatives and I wish you all much love, I miss my granny and grandpa a lot.They were such good people .Kids miss out on so much through divorce and death and time won't turn around.Blair Branch I wish you the best and hold a place in my heart for that road my family lived their lives on.And by the way I never seen an ugly Blair or Adams LOL.
why

Manchester, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2010
does everyone always talk sh!t about the balir family their are worse people in the world that you can talk about.
why dont you ever talk about these people that live in these meth labs with kids and crap get a life and talk about someone that desevs to be talked about
Missy

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2010
Blue Eyed Babe wrote:
Hey every body on Blair Branch ,your all my family ! I don't know many of you these days.I'm Mandy and Dewy Blair's grandchild.I have a lot of fond memories of seeing my grandpa and grandma .I missed out on a lot of family through a DIVORCE and death .I use to walk the roads from one house to the other.There weren't many houses on Blair Branch back then and we all were related.Ah the good old days.Getting an ice cold pop at Minnie's store or at Arizona's store ,OH and a moon pie.The last time I was there I couldn't believe all of the houses and trailers.The road was still way too narrow.I do think back on those days with much fondness and a lot of guilt for not returning more often.You are all my relatives and I wish you all much love, I miss my granny and grandpa a lot.They were such good people .Kids miss out on so much through divorce and death and time won't turn around.Blair Branch I wish you the best and hold a place in my heart for that road my family lived their lives on.And by the way I never seen an ugly Blair or Adams LOL.
Hi, I used to live on Blair Branch and it was a great place to live, I would like to get in touch with you, look me up on facebook. Missy Fields.
ape

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 26, 2010
they used to have some awesome parties there. the best ever. the route seven boys are cool as hell and most were from around blair branch.
Shelia Hurst

United States

#16 Dec 29, 2010
U_WISH_U_WAS_ME wrote:
raymond is ulgy ewwwwww <quoted text>
I agree 100%
ape

Nancy, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2011
raymond is a cool cat
Next Of Kin

Overland Park, KS

#18 Jan 2, 2011
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I used to live on Blair Branch and it was a great place to live, I would like to get in touch with you, look me up on facebook. Missy Fields.
I was on Myspace and Face book , but no one talked to me .I guess I'm a black sheep, i closed the accounts out.
ohh

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2011
rays sister is pretty
sure is

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2011
yea rays sister sure is pretty, im talkin bout the one that can drink like a fish, ummm dont remember her name but i do know its the one that dont have ne kids. i hurd she was back in letcher co. man what id give to party with her. shes a lil firecracker. if anyone knows how to get a hold of her please let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Anonymous 131,567
Whitesburg slowly becoming the Lesbian capital ... 10 hr Fred 12
Autumn Morris (Aug '10) 20 hr Apple Pie 94
Strip Poker old Country Kitchen Colson Sat Friend 8
Fruit and DIP - btrothers from payne gap area (Aug '11) Sat Friend 12
Karen h Sat realistic 9
highwaymen (Jan '10) Sat smoke1 292
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitesburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitesburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:53PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 3:55 PM
Grading Houston's Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:56 PM
Start Bernard or Hill in Week 13?
NFL 6:38 PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury